PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Frag

Fantum309
03-25-2003, 05:26 AM
I came in and Meanstreak was 3 or 4 points ahead! He was on a roll, then Max Pain came in and was mopping up. But I don't think it was him! He doesn't play that good and I think it was a ringer or something. Then I got this monster lag. (See attachment) I was froze for a couple of minutes. When it resumed, I was dead on the floor and Meanstreak gained 4 points and had caught back up with me then everyone left, and the server froze up again. Oh well, GG guys!!! :thumbs:

Fantum309
03-25-2003, 05:31 AM
This game was very strange! When I came in these guys were all in the negative!!! I mean they had negative points and weren't getting any better. I asked them what was up with all the negativity, and they said they were trying to jump the fence! lol. I jumped it once, killed a guy and then came back in without dying. I don't think these guys got to serious about the game until near the end. I camped on the tower cause they were going crazy down there and so I started picking them off like ducks in a barrell. Well then they caught onto my gig and then I think they were taking turns coming up invisible and smoking me with the dbl shotgun. All in all, it was a fun game, no trash talk and I got very SERIOUS near the end to win the game! GG's everybody!

Fantum309
03-25-2003, 05:38 AM
I jumped the fence and came back in and didn't die! And I didn't have any extra armor. Maybe 50 points of armor or something like that and only 100 points of health! I'll have to show you sometime. A little trick to coming back in! :thumbs: And yes...........Very fun game indeed.

Die Hard
03-25-2003, 09:31 AM
Sorry i missed all the fun :w00t:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
03-25-2003, 12:25 PM
GREAT GAME FANTUM! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Casanova
03-25-2003, 01:35 PM
GG :thumbs:

<<<Poert>>>
03-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Very Great Game Fantum. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Red Station is your house :jammin:

Fantum309
03-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Actually, Everybody in there were toying with me&#33; :hmmm:

BIGSHOW201
03-26-2003, 08:16 AM
:wootrock: GG BRO PICKEN AND GRINNIN LOL .G.G. TO ALL :wootrock: :jammin: :jammin: :thumbs:what did mom say about climbing the fence... :lol: