PDA

View Full Version : SD induced pwnage

Death Engineer
03-30-2003, 12:18 AM
Well, The Clanless Wonder said it best...

Today I knocked off some of the best SS players known and I'm feeling dang good about my game. To those of you who complain that I use p-ups, please read the message when you join the server (if you've forgotten, it says, power ups are allowed and encouraged!!!!). If you don't like the server rules, then talk to the admins and get them changed or find another server.

If I want to pwn you with the SD, and you're not smart enough to get there first, that's your problem. If I want to splatter you from across the map while I'm invis, deal with it. If I want to pwn you while YOU have the SD, well, that's my choice. The point is, don't complain about someone who's playing within the rules. Spam, cry, taunt, do whatever you have to do, but I will continue to pwn you.

My favorite new victim this weekend is someone with a repulsive name and I will just refer to him and Super E. (If you don't know who it is, it doesn't matter). The next time that you want to talk smack, you'd better make sure you can back it up. I've handed you your butt more times than I can count. I'll admit your not bad, but don't come talking to me about how you're gonna, "work me over." I think you've learned your lesson.

I also want to give a shout out to those of you who make the games fun. Dark Summoner, Clanless, Punisher...there's more, but those are the ones I just saw in the game. You guys rock. Keep playing so I have some comp. :)

DE

TheUltimateWarrior
03-30-2003, 12:27 AM
:thumbs:

Me(UK)
03-30-2003, 12:31 AM
WTG DE :cool:

And yes I've bumped into Super, what a mouth :rolleyes:

Sirc
03-30-2003, 12:47 AM
I bet Mitchyl wouldn't use pups.... :unsure: :P

Aries
03-30-2003, 12:58 AM
Morituri te salutant :wave:

Dangerous Dan
03-30-2003, 01:50 AM
well, i for one enjoy the challenge you present DE, i'm almost guarenteed to lose against you and your sd induced ownage when i use my anti-sd ways, but for one just dont care. Infact, it makes me gleem with pride when i manage to take you down with out a single p-up, we all have our own preferences, so we should respect others choices regardless whether we agree with them or not :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-30-2003, 01:59 AM
That guy has a mouth and a half on him.
I would like to know who he really is.

Slice
03-30-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Mar 29 2003, 08:50 PM
well, i for one enjoy the challenge you present DE, i'm almost guarenteed to lose against you and your sd induced ownage when i use my anti-sd ways, but for one just dont care. Infact, it makes me gleem with pride when i manage to take you down with out a single p-up, we all have our own preferences, so we should respect others choices regardless whether we agree with them or not :thumbs:
I agree. ;)

Crism
03-30-2003, 02:32 AM
DE you SD whore.....lol j/k

Sirc
03-30-2003, 03:11 AM
Somebody PM me and tell me what Super's full name is! Please. :wave:

Death Engineer
03-30-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Mar 30 2003, 05:50 AM
Clanless,

I, too, have to agree that it is more of an accomplishment to win without the powerups. And there are games when I decide to try that. But most of the time, I'd rather just splatter people all over the place.

And admit it....you beat me as many times as I beat you no matter what the power up rules.

Keep rockin' and run when you see my weapons of mass destruction coming your way. :P

PS. I've talked to the authorities about that ramp near the GL and the double shotgun. They have asked me to let you know that you are in violation of code 24b in paragraph 12 where you need a permit to ownzer that area. Just thought I'd let ya know... :)

Sirc
03-30-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Mar 29 2003, 11:01 PM
PS. I've talked to the authorities about that ramp near the GL and the double shotgun. They have asked me to let you know that you are in violation of code 24b in paragraph 12 where you need a permit to ownzer that area. Just thought I'd let ya know... :)
:lol: Rules of engagement..... :P

Gun Element
03-30-2003, 05:37 AM
Everyone took all the words of wisdom from me. :devil:

Sirc
03-30-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 30 2003, 12:37 AM
Everyone took all the words of wisdom from me. :devil:
That's because you have taught us so much GE. Lead us dude! :wootrock: :P :drink:

Punisher
03-30-2003, 06:31 AM
DE and Clanless, we had some good battles this evening. I enjoy playing with all you guys and really don't mind DE (or anyone for that matter)grabbing the pups if he wants them. I do need to start grabbing them before he can get them just to slow him down some though.

Oh, and DE, anytime you want someone to splatter (or at least try to) across the map, I am there for you. :thumbs:

Die Hard
03-30-2003, 12:07 PM
I agree, pups or no pups. It's fine with me :thumbs: