PDA

View Full Version : Gawaine

Mitchyl
03-30-2003, 07:10 PM
There are several of us (Chaaz and I) who have decided to make Midgard characters on the Gawaine server. I can't speak for chaaz, but I know my home will always be Igraine. But sometimes you need a change of scenery and a change of pace. It can also help to know what you're up against in RvR battles. So come join us and we'll help out the middies of Gawaine.

Mitchyl

Citizen
03-31-2003, 04:12 AM
i have a 6 hunted on mid-bors. reason is i know some folks there from my old MMORPG lineage. Svealand Raiders guild (theirs) gave me invite

Citizen
04-01-2003, 11:50 PM
ok so i went to gawaine and made a valkyn hunter, now level 2. he is in the SI client, i can't find my way around midgard, everything is so gloomy and homogenous

Death Engineer
04-02-2003, 02:47 AM
Yeah. That's where chaaz and I started too. It's kind of hard to figure out what's going on. But the more time I spend there, the more I figure out. It helps to look at some maps too.

Mitchyl/DE

Damzelindistress
04-02-2003, 04:00 PM
That is too funny. Thaline and I have had mid chars in Gawaine for a few months. she has a level 20 bezerker and 11 spirit master. I have a level 11 hunter. I had a healer but she was too tough to play :(

Alymon
04-02-2003, 09:52 PM
I have a lvl 10 hunter in Mordred PvP server. It's a pain because everyone always ganks me. I had a yellow attack my pet, so I kicked his butt with arrows, he was almost dead when his purple buddy came and saved him. He attacked me, and then I died because his friend helped.
Haven't played there since then. Gets real annoying. It's cool though. It's kind of fun knowing that you can attack anyone at any time (cept in Capital Cities) and that the same can happen to you. Puts new meaning to survival of the fittest. Wish I had some guildies to back me up there.

~Alymon
Ododa, Lvl 10 Hunter, Mordred