PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tryout

DarkCloud
04-03-2003, 06:29 AM
Hey guys you have probably seen me around in the servers as [BWP]DarkCloud BWP is my counter-strike clan BloodWolf Pack its not a ss clan or nothing so im not like hopping around ive been playing with u guys since sam 1 and ive always wanted to try out for merc. I was talking to raven and she sent me here i was wondering who and what i need to do to get a try out. well anyways Its always been a pleasure playing with u guys so let me know what i need to do peace out

Ra\/en
04-03-2003, 06:33 AM
hey . i made a thread for you in the private section.

just have to wait and see what they say :cool:

your a good dude though.

Grimmy
04-03-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud@Apr 3 2003, 01:29 AM
I was talking to raven and she sent me here
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Oh that is too funny, I couldn't resist :rofl:

Ra\/en
04-03-2003, 07:42 AM
:wacko:

haha.... :rofl:

Ra\/en
04-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Im not a SHE!

mabye on occasion but not full time! :rofl:

TheUltimateWarrior
04-03-2003, 12:22 PM
I thought you wanted to test for saints

but NVM

goodluck with MERC

Die Hard
04-03-2003, 12:32 PM
He said the same thing for Villains too :WTF: :blink:

Casanova
04-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Who is he?

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
04-03-2003, 01:21 PM
he tell me about join Villains and i sent an e-mail to him.... :WTF: :hmmm:

TheUltimateWarrior
04-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****@Apr 3 2003, 02:21 PM
he tell me about join Villains and i sent an e-mail to him.... :WTF: :hmmm:
I added him on msn, but he was never online :WTF:

SO my guess is that its an alias....

04-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Apr 3 2003, 01:34 PM
[I added him on msn, but he was never online :WTF:

SO my guess is that its an alias....
i've it too... but never seen in msn :WTF:

Bad Boys Ultimate Spanker know him.... :hmmm:

Strider
04-03-2003, 09:12 PM
I don't want him pissed at me but it's for the best, I'm about 99% sure that he is Psycho Marz.

TheUltimateWarrior
04-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Haden@Apr 3 2003, 10:12 PM
I don't want him pissed at me but it's for the best, I'm about 99% sure that he is Psycho Marz.
I thought so

Strider
04-03-2003, 10:29 PM
Well I just had a game with Psycho Marz and that Black Cloud guy in there, so unless he had someone playing a split screen for him then the cloud guy isn't Psycho Marz. It could be diablo, I will find out later. I've never seen Cloud before and I don't see how he could be this good just suddenly. Sounds like my TWISTA act :hmmm:

04-03-2003, 10:52 PM
i see psycho marz use CLOUDY name :hmmm:

Ra\/en
04-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Haden@Apr 3 2003, 10:29 PM
Well I just had a game with Psycho Marz and that Black Cloud guy in there, so unless he had someone playing a split screen for him then the cloud guy isn't Psycho Marz. It could be diablo, I will find out later. I've never seen Cloud before and I don't see how he could be this good just suddenly. Sounds like my TWISTA act :hmmm:
isent diablo banned?

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2003, 12:26 AM
havnt any of you seen DARK Coud before????? he's OLD SCHOOL, i remember a few months ago he was playing. If i'm correct Dark cloud was around BEFORE diablo and especially before psycho marz

allow me to test him plz raven, i'll give you my verdict, multiple opinions are always good when making a decision like this guys :)

Phoenix
04-04-2003, 12:36 AM
:P :lol: :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: :bandhead:

:WTF:

Ra\/en
04-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 4 2003, 12:26 AM
havnt any of you seen DARK Coud before????? he's OLD SCHOOL, i remember a few months ago he was playing. If i'm correct Dark cloud was around BEFORE diablo and especially before psycho marz

allow me to test him plz raven, i'll give you my verdict, multiple opinions are always good when making a decision like this guys :)
haha by all means! i would love for you to test him :cool:

Strider
04-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Yea I'd let dan get a go at him and see how he plays. He does seem to play alot like Diablo, but Diablo says that he's not him. So I dunno. And Raven, it's very easy to get a new IP, so he could easily have gotten a new IP and come back here. I don't know who Black Cloud is, I really don't :WTF: . Maybe dan is right, he is just old skool and nobody has really noticed him. I know for sure it's not Psycho Marz though.

DarkCloud
04-04-2003, 01:50 AM
Yo guys im not new to serious sam thats why im good. I used to play sam 1 and i was ranked number 1 in warped deathmatch i was in the clan DoT Deciples of Terror when our leader quit i took over the group i was and am a good player. I am not any of these people u talk about. The only name i go by is BWP DarkCloud BWP is a counter-strike clan that me and my local friends started up you guys never added me to your contact list atleast ur not on mine my address for msn not yahoo msn is DarkCloud05@hotmail.com add me and ill add u i work alot im 19 years old i didnt come out of no where ive been playing since sam 1 so yes im old school. if you guys have seen spitting dragon NL i remember him from sam 1 i tried to recruit him but seeing how is from the Nether Lands or something like that he didnt want to join im not out of nowhere im sorry to keep u guys in the dark. I remember a group called Merc when sam 2 first came out and i wanted to join and i stoped playing for awile then i started up again i also remember a group called CF from sam 1 they were a really good clan then their leader was incredible i dont know if all of u played sam 1 but i did yah id like a try out add me to msn contact list so we can set a time peace out guys

SALvation
04-04-2003, 01:53 AM
Cool. One of our guys will try you out. We're just deciding which one.

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2003, 02:03 AM
wow, its cool that you have such a rich history in sam, i just added you to my msn (Umax_2015@hotmail.com)

Sal, for a tryout i recommend having Death Engineer test his shotty skills, i'd say death and i are about equal now that he has started playing a lot again :)

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2003, 02:05 AM
oh, and btw, "speed" form the CF clan is an awsome player, he came back for a few games a month ago or so, too bad he doesnt play very often anymore :(

you might remember me under my old name Dark Cloud, i used to go my "Dangerous Dan", i origonally pioneered the TSR clan

Ra\/en
04-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 4 2003, 02:05 AM
oh, and btw, "speed" form the CF clan is an awsome player, he came back for a few games a month ago or so, too bad he doesnt play very often anymore :(

you might remember me under my old name Dark Cloud, i used to go my "Dangerous Dan", i origonally pioneered the TSR clan
hey cool. yup now if we could only get Death engineer to come here.. where are you death! :devil:

DarkCloud
04-04-2003, 02:34 AM
dude is clanless really clanless gawd you are good man lol i can almost keep up with u if only i knew the maps as well as u i would stand a better chance

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud@Apr 4 2003, 02:34 AM
dude is clanless really clanless gawd you are good man lol i can almost keep up with u if only i knew the maps as well as u i would stand a better chance
i must say, i was quite impressed by your performace considering your lengthy absence from serious sam and short time back, i think you'll turn out to be a good investment for merc, hopefully like hobbes turned out :). i'd say use a practice name and use the shotgun only for a while, as it is the key weapon that will guid you to victory. if you ureally want to improve drastically, do what hobbes did: only use the SINGLE shotty for a while (using an alias name of course for practicing), i recommend making an alias like "single shotty only", or something that tells ppl your practicing, ppl in this community hate alias users, lol.

:thumbs:

DarkCloud
04-04-2003, 03:07 AM
yah that sounds good im already pretty good back on my feet. i have only recently started playing again i get some good shots and i am decent at aiming but my consistency isnt that great and knowledge of levels is mediocre and could improve i remember on sam 1 i went from good to godlike almost overnight practicing with someone for like 3 hours made me godlike. it was on desert temple you set someone up with the rocket launcher on a bounce pad and shoot rockets down at u slowly at first and u try to take em out with the tommy gun which was the key gun in sam 1 because it ****ing owned and i could literally keep my crosshair on someone the whole flight time and u would snipe ppl out of the sky and accually push them back it was bad ass i even got called a hacker a few times and to my knowledge their are not multi player hacks for this game lol oo well but yah i would definately like a try out and clanless maybe sometime u could sit down with me and show me a few things i would love to learn and if u have msn messenger this is for all of u DarkCloud05@hotmail.com peace out guys and for all u folks out their that like counter-strike heres the ip for my counter-strikes clan server 69.11.199.7:27015 and our homepage is www.bloodwolfpack.com check it out sometime peace out guys

The Disciple
04-04-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud@Apr 4 2003, 03:07 AM
yah that sounds good im already pretty good back on my feet. i have only recently started playing again i get some good shots and i am decent at aiming but my consistency isnt that great and knowledge of levels is mediocre and could improve i remember on sam 1 i went from good to godlike almost overnight practicing with someone for like 3 hours made me godlike. it was on desert temple you set someone up with the rocket launcher on a bounce pad and shoot rockets down at u slowly at first and u try to take em out with the tommy gun which was the key gun in sam 1 because it ****ing owned and i could literally keep my crosshair on someone the whole flight time and u would snipe ppl out of the sky and accually push them back it was bad ass i even got called a hacker a few times and to my knowledge their are not multi player hacks for this game lol oo well but yah i would definately like a try out and clanless maybe sometime u could sit down with me and show me a few things i would love to learn and if u have msn messenger this is for all of u DarkCloud05@hotmail.com peace out guys and for all u folks out their that like counter-strike heres the ip for my counter-strikes clan server 69.11.199.7:27015 and our homepage is www.bloodwolfpack.com check it out sometime peace out guys
That is the biggest run on setance I have ever seen :blink:

DarkCloud
04-04-2003, 03:53 AM
lol, Yeah I don't normally use punctuation when I'm on message boards. I don't even think about it. I guess i might want to start doing that then. hmmm oo well

Free Styler
04-04-2003, 04:37 AM
can i join please.oups i've been in this clan before :rolleyes: hehe i'll need to play more games in the near future. And word up to clanless wonder.You've improve a lot to the point where i would have to play full time for a while to get you like the good old days.Did you ever feel that you had 98%accuracy playing in the old days and your now at 70% but just to lazy to play a few days in row to get that back.Anyways gg to dd and others and i'll be back soon to play a hole lot more because my brother will have a computer and i'll join him for some fun.Peace out everyone.

Mitchyl
04-04-2003, 04:58 AM
Wow. I'm honored. I got a compliment from a thong boy. :P Really...that means alot coming from you Dan.

As for Darkcloud, I had no idea what you were talkin about tonight on MSN. I'm glad I read this thread a couple hours too late. I'll have to pick another night to test you out cuz I'm just way too tired right now. I'd like to see what you can do 1vs1 and also in a server with at least 5 people in it. Look for me in ASE and I'll do the same for you.

And as for you Sal. If I ever catch you spamming those rockets in Lost Tomb again, I'll just have to die alot just like I did tonight. I counted 13 spawn deaths in that game. You got yours in Fortress tho. :)

That's all. Goodnight.

Well......leave already.

GOODBYE!!

Made ya look :shifty: :oooo:

PS. Crap...posted this under the wrong name. Ahh well. This is DE, by the way.

Ancient Artifact
04-04-2003, 05:08 AM
I played DarkCloud tonight. He is quite good. :thumbs:

Ra\/en
04-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud@Apr 4 2003, 03:07 AM
really cool clan site!

i see your pretty high up in the rankings too :jammin:

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Free Styler@Apr 4 2003, 04:37 AM
Did you ever feel that you had 98%accuracy playing in the old days and your now at 70% but just to lazy to play a few days in row to get that back.
i know the feeling all too well! Thats why i make sure i play at least an hour a day IF i have time :)

and yeah, if you played as much as you used to before i think you'd still school me :cool:

Haze
04-04-2003, 06:49 AM
Are u sure its not u Haden? Or me, it can be anybody :shifty:

DWF VIXEN
04-04-2003, 08:59 AM
You should lay off the Haze HAZE :oooo: :P

mod
04-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Its not marz.

Strider
04-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DWF VIXEN@Apr 4 2003, 08:59 AM
You should lay off the Haze HAZE :oooo: :P
:thumbs:

Haze
04-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Haden+Apr 4 2003, 02:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haden @ Apr 4 2003, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DWF VIXEN@Apr 4 2003, 08:59 AM
You should lay off the Haze HAZE&nbsp; :oooo:&nbsp; :P
:thumbs: [/b][/quote]
The purple or the orange one?

Morpheus
04-04-2003, 08:55 PM
:rofl:

Dangerous Dan
04-05-2003, 12:27 AM
hey Dark Cloud, ggs last night despite your horrible ping, if you want i can show you all the tricks of the trade, vantage points, and methods to playing the usual maps since you still apear to run around the maps with no game plan ;) j/k

anyways, i shudl be home for most of this evening, just private message me here at gamemecca if you want some training and ill sort it out with you on msn :)

Sirc
04-05-2003, 03:55 AM
Um, I tend to run around aimlessly. I&#39;d appreciate some strategy tips. :wave:

Me(UK)
04-05-2003, 07:34 AM
Me too, I run around trying to avoid everyone :unsure:

Static
04-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Heh.. i run around Trying to run into everyone..

X-Man
04-06-2003, 03:05 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gun Element
04-06-2003, 05:15 PM
I havent seen Dark Cloud, but from the sound of things hes a good player.

Im not qualified to be a MERC anymore but no one notices. :shifty:

Strider
04-06-2003, 06:35 PM
I noticed that like a month ago :lol: :P

SASQUATCH
04-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Apr 6 2003, 12:15 PM
I havent seen Dark Cloud, but from the sound of things hes a good player.

Im not qualified to be a MERC anymore but no one notices. :shifty:
Yes I do notice that you are not qualified to be a MERC. :rofl:

j/k