PDA

View Full Version : Martha Burke and the Masters

Mr Clean
04-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Would someone please tell this Moron of the Year candidate that the Constitution allows citizens to congregate with whomever they want in private, without fear or prejudice. There is no provision that says you can't do this if you happen to host the world's most prestigious golf tournament.

Are the members of Agusta dinosaurs? Hell yes they are. But they can be.

There are women in this country that do the same job as a man but can't get paid the same salary/wage, and this gal is fighting for some woman to be admitted to a private club whose annual club fees are in the tens of thousands of dollars a year...

Save the repressed female millionaire golfers!

Give me a break....

SALvation
04-09-2003, 02:11 PM
I think all the guys in the PGA should start applying to LPGA events.

Pure_Evil
04-09-2003, 02:14 PM
What part of private don't they get?? It's a free country and if they don't want certain people there it's their right! Hell, they didn't accept Bill Gates either! I don't see microsoft picketting! Junk mail maybe..

Thundarr
04-10-2003, 05:03 PM
I thought I just heard on the radio that Augusta allows women to play the course, just that they can't be members... Or did I hear wrong? :WTF:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-10-2003, 10:25 PM
:rofl:

ME BIGGD01
04-10-2003, 10:51 PM
the bitch has another agenda and all the dykes are supporting her.

ever watch tv for women? life time channel? it's a one way deal.

my wife watches lifetime all weekend. one day i sat and watched along side of her and i started to hate men :w00t:

OUTLAWS Tip
04-10-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 10 2003, 06:51 PM
the bitch has another agenda and all the dykes are supporting her.

ever watch tv for women? life time channel? it's a one way deal.

my wife watches lifetime all weekend. one day i sat and watched along side of her and i started to hate men :w00t:
:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Dark Reign
04-11-2003, 12:41 AM
Although I may disagree with you on some things Mr. Clean, I don't think you could have said it any better on this topic! :thumbs:

People are allowed to start their own private clubs that don't allow certian people, then fine! It's a two-way street. If you are allowed to join any club you want, then clubs should be allowed to allow any members they want!

Mr Clean
04-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 10 2003, 04:51 PM
:lol:

Slash
04-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Apr 9 2003, 08:55 AM
Why doesn't she start her own private club for women only....nothing is stopping her from doing that. Why would anyone want to go where they are not welcome? It's pretty funny how much support she is getting :rofl:
Perhaps her own fat lesbian club.

Mr Clean
04-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Apr 10 2003, 06:41 PM
Although I may disagree with you on some things Mr. Clean, I don't think you could have said it any better on this topic! :thumbs:

People are allowed to start their own private clubs that don't allow certian people, then fine! It's a two-way street. If you are allowed to join any club you want, then clubs should be allowed to allow any members they want!
Ummm.....I'm confused..... :P

Actually I'm not surprised we agree considering we both have a healthy respect for the Bill of Rights.

Damn, no controversy today.... :bandhead:

:thumbs:

Thundarr
04-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Apr 11 2003, 12:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Apr 11 2003, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dark Reign@Apr 10 2003, 06:41 PM
Although I may disagree with you on some things Mr. Clean, I don&#39;t think you could have said it any better on this topic&#33;&nbsp; :thumbs:

People are allowed to start their own private clubs that don&#39;t allow certian people, then fine&#33; It&#39;s a two-way street. If you are allowed to join any club you want, then clubs should be allowed to allow any members they want&#33;
Ummm.....I&#39;m confused..... :P

Actually I&#39;m not surprised we agree considering we both have a healthy respect for the Bill of Rights.

Damn, no controversy today.... :bandhead:

:thumbs: [/b][/quote]
Nope, if they are private, who cares, not me&#33; Who wants to make a big deal to go somewhere they aren&#39;t wanted anyhow, Sounds like no fun to me&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: