PDA

View Full Version : Challeange to DeathEngineer

LaSH
04-09-2003, 10:50 PM
Listen dude,first off i do not appriciate you saying we have no talent.Like you are the best SSSE player to start with,huh i dont think so.Who the hell do you think you are judgeing players that way to start with?We have never crossed paths and it has came to a shock to me to see this kind of attitude from you.You had no reason for the comment you made to start with.And betting me in the hole,which you already had won.But i will let you say why you won that one or maybe someone else will.I dont know what your problem is.But up to this point you had my total respect as a player.But now i could care less until an appologie is offered.I know that the ORIGINAL Mercs would not have tolerated this kind of childess behavior.And i hope the ones at power will now.The poor sportsmanship you displayed today looks bad for the MERCS name.

So in that,if you have some reason you have something against me.Then please stay clear of me.All we are here to do is play and have fun.But if you decide to keep the attitude you have developed.Then you need to be tought a lesson.I am not saying i am the best out thier,im not no where close to that.But i know i can challeange you with no worries.

So unless you are just haveing a bad day or was jokeing.Witch by the way is poor jokeing.If that is the case then.I hope we can work this out.Otherwise when we meet,playing for fun will no longer exsit.

Crism
04-09-2003, 11:02 PM
yay...someone's on my side too.....yay for doa/mh!

ME BIGGD01
04-09-2003, 11:18 PM
doa has alot of talent. not sure how anyone can say no talent. i am sure a nice tourny can prove that with lash and me and a few othe doa vs merc clan shall prove we got talent.

i am going to go with he was having a bad day and was frustrated when he said that. i guess it happends so he will most likely apologize for it.

i still hope we can get a clan match though, just for the fun of it. bring slik with ya :devil: i never see the guy playing.

clan match! clan match! clan match! :thumbs: :jammin:

TheUltimateWarrior
04-09-2003, 11:25 PM
Goodluck guys

and I have to agree, Doa is a great clan, with alot of talent!

FASTway
04-09-2003, 11:34 PM
:lol:
Lash takes everything so seriously.

Now suck it!!!!

Phoenix
04-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Oh god.....here we go :rolleyes:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Apr 9 2003, 11:34 PM

Now suck it!!!!
Hay fast i dont remeber seeing your name anywhere in my post.I told SAL i would not turn this into a flam war.Wich i know you would love.So their forth i will PM you my 2 cents worth.And maybe you should have held your remark until you see others reply.And it wasnt just me,Goober and a few others was in thier also.Why is it you are putting off an attitude like your the badest mother****ers here?

The attitude you guys are putting off is unfair to the ORIGINAL Mercs that made you all who you are today.You are showing no respect for the founders of this clan.To go and ruin and discrase a clan.That once was the best clan around.Is truly sad to say the less.Like BIGG said we are tired of all this seeing who can be the biggest smartash.I for one have nothing to prove by doing so.How ever BIGG did offer a challange also.I beliave you can speek more by playing rather than running your mouth.

So fast i will bow out and let BIGG take over from here.Or maybe we could have a little 2on2? :devil:

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 12:12 AM
i have no opinion on all of that, but one thing lash said was "the origonal MERCs", and well, DE was one of the very first mercs... number 3 or 4 was it? :hmmm:

Hellraizer
04-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 10 2003, 03:12 AM
i have no opinion on all of that, but one thing lash said was "the origonal MERCs", and well, DE was one of the very first mercs... number 3 or 4 was it? :hmmm:
I was first!!! There was death and gun after this!

Strider
04-10-2003, 12:25 AM
Not sure on this, but maybe it's not all Crism's fault that he doesn't get along with DE. :WTF:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 12:26 AM
Sorry guys i did not reliaze the order that you all came.Their is a few i see that stand out in my head.I do appologize for the ORIGINAL comment.But i do know this kind of action would have not been tolerated back in the days.

Once again i appologize to you HELL and whom ever else i offended.

Hellraizer
04-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 10 2003, 03:26 AM
Sorry guys i did not reliaze the order that you all came.Their is a few i see that stand out in my head.I do appologize for the ORIGINAL comment.But i do know this kind of action would have not been tolerated back in the days.

Never offended me buddy!

LaSH
04-10-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Hellraizer@Apr 10 2003, 12:34 AM

Never offended me buddy!

[/quote]
Thank you HELL.We have always had some damn good matches together.Always a honor doing battle with you.

Sirc
04-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 07:26 PM
But i do know this kind of action would have not been tolerated back in the days.
I'm sorry, but I find all of this extremely amusing. I can see that some of the DOA have absolutely no idea what the MERCs were like "back in the days". :lol:

Back in the days, if you would have posted something like this in the MERC forums you would have simply been told to "Shut up and die, prey! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I miss those days. :P :rofl:

Crism
04-10-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Hellraizer+Apr 9 2003, 07:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hellraizer @ Apr 9 2003, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Apr 10 2003, 03:26 AM

&nbsp; Once again i appologize to you HELL and whom ever else i offended.
Never offended me buddy&#33; [/b][/quote]
I HAVE :rofl:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:10 AM
I say let&#39;s have a match with the MERC.s. :lol: :thumbs:

Three against three and with our top players ok guys. :thumbs:

Let us also keep this in mind that it is only a game. :thumbs:

Let us also find away to get alone and work it out guys. :wootrock:

This would be fun and it will bring a little life into the game with a clan match. :thumbs: :jammin:

I say let&#39;s do it man. . . . :lol: :thumbs:

Pick a time and a place and let&#39;s rumble. . . . :wootrock: :jammin: :thumbs:

SASQUATCH :angel: :thumbs:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 01:11 AM
:lol: Sirc i started laughing before i even read your post.I knew it was only a matter of time for you to reply :P .And yes you are wright in both ways.

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 9 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 9 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 07:26 PM
But i do know this kind of action would have not been tolerated back in the days.
I&#39;m sorry, but I find all of this extremely amusing. I can see that some of the DOA have absolutely no idea what the MERCs were like "back in the days". :lol:

Back in the days, if you would have posted something like this in the MERC forums you would have simply been told to "shut up and die, prey&#33; MUAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"

I miss those days. :P :rofl: [/b][/quote]
I know exackly what they are doing because remeber I was a MERC and they love a challenge.
It keeps thing going and it has been dead lately and this is one way to make it interesting.

I say let&#39;s have the match man but please remeber that it is only a game.

WHat ever happen I am sure it can be resolve but let&#39;s get this match going.

I say Not only in SS2 but also in UT2003 ok guys.

:thumbs: :angel:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:16 AM
WE the DOA|MH Challlenge the MERC&#39;s in Serios Sam 2 and UT2003.

DO YOU ACCEPT the Challenge?

SAS :angel:

Crism
04-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Apr 9 2003, 08:10 PM
I say let&#39;s have a match with the MERC.s. :lol: :thumbs:

Three against three and with our top players ok guys. :thumbs:

Let us also keep this in mind that it is only a game. :thumbs:

Let us also find away to get alone and work it out guys. :wootrock:

This would be fun and it will bring a little life into the game with a clan match. :thumbs: :jammin:

I say let&#39;s do it man. . . . :lol: :thumbs:

Pick a time and a place and let&#39;s rumble. . . . :wootrock: :jammin: :thumbs:

SASQUATCH :angel: :thumbs:
i want to now temporarily join doa again......someone deserves an ass kickin...

Sirc
04-10-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:11 PM
:lol: Sirc i started laughing before i even read your post.I knew it was only a matter of time for you to reply :P .And yes you are wright in both ways.
LOL. I&#39;m not taking sides here or anything. This is between DOA and MERC, I know. But I&#39;m serious. You guys should go back and read some of the earliest posts in the MERC forums over at Seriously&#33;. Dark Psi and SALvation were masters of verbal intimidation. I aalways used to look forward to their posts. The MERCs are much more mellow now. :drink:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:18 AM
This is War&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :thumbs:

:angel:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 01:19 AM
I agree SAS............................................... ......Hay wait a min.How are we going to have clan matches with the ones that are not in a clan?I for one do not want to leave SIRC out as he has been left out in the past.LOL sorry SIRC i have been keeping trak of your other post. :angel:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 9 2003, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 9 2003, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:11 PM
LOL. I&#39;m not taking sides here or anything. This is between DOA and MERC, I know. But I&#39;m serious. You guys should go back and read some of the earliest posts in the MERC forums over at Seriously&#33;. Dark Psi and SALvation were masters of verbal intimidation. I aalways used to look forward to their posts. The MERCs are much more mellow now. :drink: [/b][/quote]
Me too SIRC that is what I like about them which makes it even better to Challenge them. . . . :lol:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Hey we add SIRC in the match too.

SIRC is always welcome to join in the match. . . . :lol:

Let&#39;s have an all out war between all the clans. . . . :lol:

But first challenge has been made against the MERC by the mighty DOA|MH. :wootrock:

SAS

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:23 AM
Wait until the Merc&#39;s see this post they will have much to say about this man. :lol:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 01:23 AM
Hay SIRC,all this going on.Dose it make you want to join the MERCS again?HUH,HUH....YOU KNOW YOU DO.And yes SIRC i know you are not takeing sides.After the many virbal battles we have had in the past.I finally understand where you are comeing from.I hope you have atlest figgered mine out a little also. Glad we have finally became friends.We are still friends,wright? :unsure:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:24 AM
DOA|MH Declares WAR on the MERC&#39;s :lol: :wootrock:

LaSH
04-10-2003, 01:25 AM
i will pick back up on this in the morning.Good night all. :wootrock: :jammin:i hope BIGG stops by before i get back. :oooo: SAS

Sirc
04-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:19 PM
I agree SAS............................................... ......Hay wait a min.How are we going to have clan matches with the ones that are not in a clan?I for one do not want to leave SIRC out as he has been left out in the past.LOL sorry SIRC i have been keeping trak of your other post. :angel:
:P

If I found someone to team with me, you guys wouldn&#39;t really keep me out of a tournament, would you? :unsure:

LOL. But this is off topic. Continue.... :oooo:

Sirc
04-10-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:23 PM
Hay SIRC,all this going on.Dose it make you want to join the MERCS again?HUH,HUH....YOU KNOW YOU DO.And yes SIRC i know you are not takeing sides.After the many virbal battles we have had in the past.I finally understand where you are comeing from.I hope you have atlest figgered mine out a little also. Glad we have finally became friends.We are still friends,wright? :unsure:
Yes, we are friends. :drink:

But I was never a MERC. :P

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 9 2003, 08:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 9 2003, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:19 PM

If I found someone to team with me, you guys wouldn&#39;t really keep me out of a tournament, would you? :unsure:

LOL. But this is off topic. Continue.... :oooo: [/b][/quote]
SIRC you are always welcome to play and get into the fun man.

This would be a lot of fun to watch this game.

LaSH
04-10-2003, 01:28 AM
No Sirc we wouldnt.You are always welcomed to get involved in eneything we do.Hell if you couldnt find nobody,i would team up with you. :w00t:

Was you not really a MERC.Damn i am loseing my mind latly. :wacko: :blink: :wacko: :bandhead:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 08:28 PM
No Sirc we wouldnt.You are always welcomed to get involved in eneything we do.Hell if you couldnt find nobody,i would team up with you. :w00t:
Me too man. . . :lol: :thumbs:

WAR&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Phoenix
04-10-2003, 01:51 AM
Your on DOA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

Phoenix
04-10-2003, 01:52 AM
BTW, this is just for fun......I know you are all going to go " no duh".....but alot of these matches seem to be hyped up to be gfrudge wars or something. This is just for fun, this is not about DE and Lash....

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Apr 9 2003, 08:52 PM
BTW, this is just for fun......I know you are all going to go " no duh".....but alot of these matches seem to be hyped up to be gfrudge wars or something. This is just for fun, this is not about DE and Lash....
I agree Phoenix and that is the way it should be.

This is only fun guys ok, so please make sure that this game when we do play
is only for fun.

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 01:58 AM
DOA|MH Declares WAR on the MERC’s :lol: :thumbs: :angel:

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 02:00 AM
if DE accepts this challenge i&#39;m gonna stand by his side and do it with him... and if you want to measure skill level, i recomend putting the difficulty on hard and not serious...

(machoman pose) ;)

btw, i think there is good talent in DOA... BIGGD wiht his shotty and Lash with his strategic rockets most notably though :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
04-10-2003, 02:04 AM
this is all about fun. it&#39;s a sport thatw e all can apprecciate. i think de is a good player and never had any bad blood with as far as i can remember (like a day :rolleyes: ). i think it will be fun and we will all remain friends afterwards. oh sirc, the outlaws are next&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil: doa is will be effective and efficient and rule the sam world--(picture the muhahaha noice from the spy who shagged me) :P

Ra\/en
04-10-2003, 02:10 AM
ohhh WAR&#33;

fresh blood :devil:

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 10 2003, 02:04 AM
doa is will be effective and efficient and rule the sam world--(picture the muhahaha noice from the spy who shagged me) :P
Clanless, Unite&#33; :w00t: ;)

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 9 2003, 09:00 PM
if DE accepts this challenge i&#39;m gonna stand by his side and do it with him... and if you want to measure skill level, i recomend putting the difficulty on hard and not serious...

(machoman pose) ;)

btw, i think there is good talent in DOA... BIGGD wiht his shotty and Lash with his strategic rockets most notably though :thumbs:
If you want to play you must wear your MERC tags in order to play ok. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:

JUst this one time I would like to see you come out of retirement and wear your tags ok.
THis will be history in the makings ok Dan. I would really like to see you wear your tags if it is possible for only the match.

Thank Dan and I hope you would do me the honors of you wearing your tags as a MERC.

SAS

Ra\/en
04-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Apr 10 2003, 02:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Apr 10 2003, 02:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Clanless Wonder@Apr 9 2003, 09:00 PM

(machoman pose) ;)

btw, i think there is good talent in DOA... BIGGD wiht his shotty and Lash with his strategic rockets most notably&nbsp; though&nbsp; :thumbs:
If you want to play you must wear your MERC tags in order to play ok. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:

JUst this one time I would like to see you come out of retirement and wear your tags ok.
THis will be history in the makings ok Dan. I would really like to see you wear your tags if it is possible for only the match.

Thank Dan and I hope you would do me the honors of you wearing your tags as a MERC.

SAS [/b][/quote]
i dont know if clanless would do that.. twould be cool, but i think its up to DE, hell and others to show what true merc power is&#33; :devil:

Sirc
04-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:04 PM
oh sirc, the outlaws are next&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:&nbsp; doa is will be effective and efficient and rule the sam world--(picture the muhahaha noice from the spy who shagged me) :P
NEWS FLASH&#33; I&#39;m not an Outlaw anymore. :P

But I do happen to know that the Outlaws are still awaiting their revenge for the beatings they took in the UT match. The Outlaws will be on the other end of the beatings in an SS match. Way too much talent in the Outlaws for DOA to handle. MUAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

TheUltimateWarrior
04-10-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 10 2003, 03:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 10 2003, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:04 PM
oh sirc, the outlaws are next&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:*&nbsp; doa is will be effective and efficient and rule the sam world--(picture the muhahaha noice from the spy who shagged me) :P
NEWS FLASH&#33; I&#39;m not an Outlaw anymore. :P

[/b][/quote]
:rofl:

ME BIGGD01
04-10-2003, 02:27 AM
:lol: outlaws are a great clan also with lots of talent. i am salivating to the competition :devil: .

clanless, were you in a clan? and if so which one?

Ra\/en
04-10-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 10 2003, 02:27 AM
:lol: outlaws are a great clan also with lots of talent. i am salivating to the competition :devil: .

he is the former Dangerous Dan from merc.

Sirc
04-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:27 PM
:lol:&nbsp; outlaws are a great clan also with lots of talent.&nbsp; i am salivating to the competition :devil: .

Clanless is Dangerous Dan. Is was MERC High Council.

EDIT: Rats&#33;, Raven beat me. :P

Ra\/en
04-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 10 2003, 02:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 10 2003, 02:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:27 PM
:lol:*&nbsp; outlaws are a great clan also with lots of talent.* i am salivating to the competition :devil: .

Clanless is Dangerous Dan. Is was MERC High Council.

EDIT: Rats&#33;, Raven beat me. :P [/b][/quote]
muahahahah&#33; :devil:

lol :rofl:

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:27 PM
He is an excellent player and we will need to prepare for this match and not just one match but about three atch will be played.

I will have a time and date for these matches.

DOA|MH I have posted at the private section and would like every DOA|MH to read and be prepare for a war. . . .

Strider
04-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Apr 10 2003, 02:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Apr 10 2003, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:27 PM
He is an excellent player and we will need to prepare for this match and not just one match but about three atch will be played.

DOA|MH I have posted at the private section and would like every DOA|MH to read and be prepare for a war. . . . [/b][/quote]
Is it just me or does SAS kinda sound like an American Hitler, declaring war on everyone not on his side? :P

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Haden+Apr 10 2003, 12:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haden @ Apr 10 2003, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SASQUATCH@Apr 10 2003, 02:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 9 2003, 09:27 PM

DOA|MH I have posted at the private section and would like every DOA|MH to read and be prepare for a war. . . .
Is it just me or does SAS kinda sound like an American Hitler, declaring war on everyone not on his side? :P [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Hellraizer
04-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Gonna do it&#33; Hellraizer, Dangerous Dan, Death engenieer, Raven against DOA&#33; Only request, no Crism involved in the match...mouhahahahahaha&#33; Shut up or die prey&#33; (kinda like old time hen?)

Hellraizer
04-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 10 2003, 03:44 AM

Never offended me buddy&#33;

Thank you HELL.We have always had some damn good matches together.Always a honor doing battle with you. [/quote]
Alot of great battles indeed&#33;

Hellraizer
04-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Apr 10 2003, 04:24 AM
DOA|MH Declares WAR on the MERC&#39;s&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :wootrock:
As far as i am conserned, no war here...just MERCS kicking your buts....hehe&#33; :rofl:

BTW, gonna be out of town until tomorrow so wait for me....

Crism
04-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Hellraizer@Apr 10 2003, 06:10 AM
Gonna do it&#33; Hellraizer, Dangerous Dan, Death engenieer, Raven against DOA&#33; Only request, no Crism involved in the match...mouhahahahahaha&#33; Shut up or die prey&#33; (kinda like old time hen?)
waa waa....afraid to loose??

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Hellraizer+Apr 10 2003, 06:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hellraizer @ Apr 10 2003, 06:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Apr 10 2003, 04:24 AM
DOA|MH Declares WAR on the MERC&#39;s* :lol:* :wootrock:
As far as i am conserned, no war here...just MERCS kicking your buts....hehe&#33; :rofl:

BTW, gonna be out of town until tomorrow so wait for me.... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WAR :rofl:

Strider
04-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Crism+Apr 10 2003, 11:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crism @ Apr 10 2003, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hellraizer@Apr 10 2003, 06:10 AM
waa waa....afraid to loose?? [/b][/quote]
Let it go man..

::: DARK PSI :::
04-10-2003, 05:19 PM
MU HAHAHAHA&#33; Look at the children run and play. Don&#39;t you all see you are simply tools for my amusement. If one backs out from MERC, Dark Leviathan will join the hunt. I may be rusty but I still frag like a GOD&#33;

Fear the Dark One, PREY&#33; :devil:

Slice
04-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 01:19 PM
MU HAHAHAHA&#33; Look at the children run and play. Don&#39;t you all see you are simply tools for my amusement. If one backs out from MERC, Dark Leviathan will join the hunt. I may be rusty but I still frag like a GOD&#33;

Finally you admit GODS are better then you. :lol:

Grimmy
04-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Slice+Apr 10 2003, 12:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Apr 10 2003, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 01:19 PM
MU HAHAHAHA&#33;&nbsp; Look at the children run and play.&nbsp; Don&#39;t you all see you are simply tools for my amusement.&nbsp; If one backs out from MERC, Dark Leviathan will join the hunt.&nbsp; I may be rusty but I still frag like a GOD&#33;

Fear the Dark One, PREY&#33;&nbsp; :devil:
Finally you admit GODS are better then you. :lol: [/b][/quote]

Sirc
04-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 12:19 PM

wub That made me all tingley&#33;

Aries
04-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 10 2003, 01:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 10 2003, 01:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Apr 9 2003, 07:26 PM
I&#39;m sorry, but I find all of this extremely amusing. I can see that some of the DOA have absolutely no idea what the MERCs were like "back in the days". :lol:

Back in the days, if you would have posted something like this in the MERC forums you would have simply been told to "Shut up and die, prey&#33; MUAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"

I miss those days. :P :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Even *I* remember that :P

:jammin:

04-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Slice+Apr 10 2003, 01:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Apr 10 2003, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 01:19 PM
MU HAHAHAHA&#33;&nbsp; Look at the children run and play.&nbsp; Don&#39;t you all see you are simply tools for my amusement.&nbsp; If one backs out from MERC, Dark Leviathan will join the hunt.&nbsp; I may be rusty but I still frag like a GOD&#33;

Finally you admit GODS are better then you. :lol: [/b][/quote]

Death Engineer
04-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 09:19 PM

Uhm.. yeah.... you rock. I&#39;m gonna put my money on the DOA guys if you play with us tho. :oooo: I haven&#39;t seen you play in forever, and I bet you&#39;ve lost your touch...

Bring it&#33;

DE

04-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Apr 10 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ Apr 10 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 09:19 PM

Uhm.. yeah.... you rock. I&#39;m gonna put my money on the DOA guys if you play with us tho. :oooo: I haven&#39;t seen you play in forever, and I bet you&#39;ve lost your touch...

Bring it&#33;

DE [/b][/quote]
Ha, even after all this time, I will STILL DESTROY ALL WHO ATTACK ME&#33;

Sirc
04-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 01:46 PM

I will STILL DESTROY ALL WHO ATTACK ME&#33;
That sounds familiar. Where have I heard that recently? :oooo:

Reporter: "But Dark Leviathan, you were beaten soundly&#33;"

DL: "Nonsense. That was simply an illusion created by the infidel liars."

SALvation
04-10-2003, 06:56 PM
LOL. DL hasn&#39;t played in a public server for 6 months. Even the noobs would own him. Hell, even Sirc could come close to him now :D

Sirc
04-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 01:56 PM
LOL. DL hasn&#39;t played in a public server for 6 months. Even the noobs would own him. Hell, even Sirc could come close to him now :D
Aw, go sit in your hole. :P

Grimmy
04-10-2003, 07:06 PM

When will Lev make an apperance in sam?? I feel like doing some ownage on him :P

SALvation
04-10-2003, 07:25 PM
I will venture to say that you will never again see DL in a public server at night playing with the usual crowd. He has become weak and will not show his face. If he does play, expect an alias...look for the guy at the bottom of the standings.

04-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 03:25 PM
I will venture to say that you will never again see DL in a public server at night playing with the usual crowd. He has become weak and will not show his face. If he does play, expect an alias...look for the guy at the bottom of the standings.
No that place is reserved for you flea.

Last time I checked you have NEVER beaten me 1v1. You are a pathetic gnat that I love to squash over and over and over again.

Can&#39;t you just live with second best and let it go.

BRING IT&#33;

SASQUATCH
04-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 02:25 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SALvation
04-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Apr 10 2003, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Apr 10 2003, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 03:25 PM

Last time I checked you have NEVER beaten me 1v1. You are a pathetic gnat that I love to squash over and over and over again.

BRING IT&#33; [/b][/quote]
The best part about that statement is how you avoided all of my points. Bring it tonight, 10pm, any Outlaws server, against the normal crowd...and bring your tags. I&#39;ll be awaiting your excuse.

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 09:57 PM
DL in a public server...? He used to play in the newb&#39;s servers around x-mas time... ;) ... havnt seen him since :P

j/k (not about the x-mas time though...)

04-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by SALvation+Apr 10 2003, 05:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALvation @ Apr 10 2003, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 03:25 PM

BRING IT&#33;
The best part about that statement is how you avoided all of my points. Bring it tonight, 10pm, any Outlaws server, against the normal crowd...and bring your tags. I&#39;ll be awaiting your excuse. [/b][/quote]
Like always you are a coward and need to hide behind the noobs. If you truly are skilled you should be able to defeat me one on one. Once again you run away like the little baby you are. RUN FLEA&#33; RUN&#33;

Always afraid of a one on one confrontation Sal.. nothing new here.

My Boomstick is out.. start suckin&#33;&#33;&#33; OWNED&#33;

Ra\/en
04-10-2003, 10:50 PM
:lol: just like the old days :w00t:

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Apr 10 2003, 10:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Apr 10 2003, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 05:31 PM

Originally posted by -:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 10 2003, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 03:25 PM

BRING IT&#33;
The best part about that statement is how you avoided all of my points. Bring it tonight, 10pm, any Outlaws server, against the normal crowd...and bring your tags. I&#39;ll be awaiting your excuse.
Like always you are a coward and need to hide behind the noobs. If you truly are skilled you should be able to defeat me one on one. Once again you run away like the little baby you are. RUN FLEA&#33; RUN&#33;

Always afraid of a one on one confrontation Sal.. nothing new here.

My Boomstick is out.. start suckin&#33;&#33;&#33; OWNED&#33; [/b][/quote]
the mighty SAL in action (a night or so ago)... maybe this&#39;ll motivate you to come out from under your rock and get back in to game :P :angel:

Dangerous Dan
04-10-2003, 10:59 PM
typical me, forgeting to attach the screenie i was talking about, :unsure:

ME BIGGD01
04-10-2003, 11:24 PM
the old days...... i remember the old days. the day i tryed sam1 with my brother and i let him connect into my pc to play. i found the game alot of fun being my first game i ever got into like this other than madden. we were fooling around killing eachother until another player appeared which freaked me out as i didnt know i started a game server as i was new to this venture. than another came and another came who had tags on. he was rude and called me a nube. he kicked my ass and harrassed me and i was pissed off when they came in with no tags (some things never change) and after winning they did a mercs rule &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; text string about 100 times. ahhhhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; the old days..............

the new day&#33;&#33;&#33; i am no longer that nube and will compete with anyone. payback time&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; doa will be efficient and use it&#39;s arsenal and will strip the long lived clan the mercs from the title and push them back further into the dark with nothing more than more aliases :devil:
:wave:

practice up ladys, i gots ya something and it has two barrels pointing at your direction. :thumbs: (now picture the guy from animal house saying...this is gonna be great)

FASTway
04-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by LaSH+Apr 9 2003, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Apr 9 2003, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FASTway@Apr 9 2003, 11:34 PM

Now suck it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Hay fast i dont remeber seeing your name anywhere in my post.I told SAL i would not turn this into a flam war.Wich i know you would love.So their forth i will PM you my 2 cents worth.And maybe you should have held your remark until you see others reply.And it wasnt just me,Goober and a few others was in thier also.Why is it you are putting off an attitude like your the badest mother****ers here?

The attitude you guys are putting off is unfair to the ORIGINAL Mercs that made you all who you are today.You are showing no respect for the founders of this clan.To go and ruin and discrase a clan.That once was the best clan around.Is truly sad to say the less.Like BIGG said we are tired of all this seeing who can be the biggest smartash.I for one have nothing to prove by doing so.How ever BIGG did offer a challange also.I beliave you can speek more by playing rather than running your mouth.

So fast i will bow out and let BIGG take over from here.Or maybe we could have a little 2on2? :devil: [/b][/quote]
Thanx for the PM,
but as usual you make no sense. :lol:

LaSH
04-11-2003, 12:13 AM
Fastway i am going to ask you in public wright now.Back off me dude,i have done nothing that has been directed straight at you.This thred was going along fine.If you are looking for a argument,you are in the wrong thred.Now i have asked you nicely.

Phoenix
04-11-2003, 12:28 AM
ROFL, both Sal and DL suck ass now&#33; :P

Strider
04-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 10 2003, 10:59 PM
typical me, forgeting to attach the screenie i was talking about, :unsure:
You owned me so bad there lol

ME BIGGD01
04-11-2003, 12:35 AM
i heard the next sam3 will have big boots. so you can kick someone right in the ash. :wacko:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Has DE even replied in this thread yet? :rofl:

Strider
04-11-2003, 12:43 AM
Don&#39;t think so :unsure:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 12:47 AM
Nevermind, he did once. But he didn&#39;t make reference to LaSH&#39;s initial post. I&#39;d still like to know what happened. I&#39;ve never know DE to trash talk anyone. He has always been very mellow. :hmmm:

SALvation
04-11-2003, 12:48 AM
File me under "not giving a crap".

LaSH
04-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Apr 11 2003, 12:48 AM
will do :thumbs:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Apr 10 2003, 07:48 PM
No, I keep you filed in a much better place. :devil:

Now figure out how to get me some storage space here biatch&#33; :P

Strider
04-11-2003, 01:01 AM
:drink:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-11-2003, 01:13 AM
http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/angry/watchmovie.gif

Sal and Sirc=http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/angry/popohau.gif

04-11-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder@Apr 10 2003, 06:59 PM
typical me, forgeting to attach the screenie i was talking about,&nbsp; :unsure:
HAHAHA exactly my point&#33; (see screenshot)

DD is the greatest&#33;

MR. SLiK
04-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Sadly you guys are the only ones who play the game online. Its like a western ghost town for Serious Sam online.

Hellraizer
04-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Man.....so much crap going on here....

Dangerous Dan
04-11-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Apr 11 2003, 02:35 AM
Sadly you guys are the only ones who play the game online. Its like a western ghost town for Serious Sam online.
yep, and sadly your missing out on a great, fast paced experience like no other :w00t:

what do you want us to do, just all stop playing and play games we dont want to play...? ;)

Sirc
04-11-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder+Apr 10 2003, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Clanless Wonder @ Apr 10 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MR. SLiK@Apr 11 2003, 02:35 AM
yep, and sadly your missing out on a great, fast paced experience like no other :w00t:

what do you want us to do, just all stop playing and play games we dont want to play...? ;) [/b][/quote]
Other online DM games are for people who can&#39;t handle SS. :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :drink:

Phoenix
04-11-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Apr 11 2003, 02:35 AM
its true too :lol:

Slice
04-11-2003, 03:13 AM
I have to play it at least once a week. I NEED MY FIXhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/b/smokin.gif

Death Engineer
04-11-2003, 03:41 AM
Sorry about the wait. I just finally finished my bag of popcorn that I popped when I saw this thread and now I guess I will speak.

Lash, I sincerely apologize for what I said. I was not trying to put down anyone personally, I was saying that it doesn&#39;t take alot of talent to throw rockets everywhere. Ask DD, I&#39;ve been guilty of my fair share lately. But honestly, I kept going because I got such a kick out of getting a rise out of you (no pun intended Dark Lev :blink: ). You&#39;re A-OK in my book and a tough competitor.

Now that we&#39;ve got that sappy crap out of the way....

Don&#39;t think this means that I won&#39;t mop the floor with your entrails though. :devil:

Now lets have a group hug.....all of you group together while I go get the SD and Invulnerable. :P

PS. Good to see you back in the forums Dark Lev. Now lets see what you got in the servers, slave&#33;

Sirc
04-11-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 10 2003, 10:41 PM
PS. Good to see you back in the forums Dark Lev. Now lets see what you got in the servers, slave&#33;
He bought a house. He can&#39;t play. :oooo:

Death Engineer
04-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Did he have to sell his boomstick to buy it? Can&#39;t he milk Sal for some more dough? He could just cut back on paying him for those whipping sessions or whatever they&#39;re calling it these days...

:)

Sirc
04-11-2003, 04:15 AM
Yeah, well...

Actually, I bought a new house too not too long ago, so I know what he&#39;s going through. But it hasn&#39;t taken him 6 months.

I smell fear. :devil:

Death Engineer
04-11-2003, 04:20 AM
In regards to old posts, I revisited the ol&#39; seriously site and dug up some old ones. This one really cracked me up. Linky (http://forums.seriouscommunity.com/showthread.php?threadid=13284&perpage=20&highlight=lag%20tag&pagenumber=1) Make sure and read through to at least the third page. This was just after I had joined the MERCs. And I was recruited, I&#39;m proud to say. :) And just so you know, our tags really do cause tons of lag. :rolleyes:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 10 2003, 11:20 PM
In regards to old posts, I revisited the ol&#39; seriously site and dug up some old ones.&nbsp; This one really cracked me up.&nbsp; Linky (http://forums.seriouscommunity.com/showthread.php?threadid=13284&perpage=20&highlight=lag%20tag&pagenumber=1)&nbsp; Make sure and read through to at least the third page.&nbsp; This was just after I had joined the MERCs.&nbsp; And I was recruited, I&#39;m proud to say.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; And just so you know, our tags really do cause tons of lag.&nbsp; :rolleyes:
Ha. I love nostagiala. I just don&#39;t have a clue how to spell the word.

Anyway, good reading&#33; Damn MERCS. Their tags still cause lag. :P

EDIT: And they still cheat&#33;

Slice
04-11-2003, 04:33 AM
Ha ha, I am in that first screenie, that was almost a year ago. :blink:

mod
04-11-2003, 04:53 AM
All i can add to this post is that im not sure what was said to lash but hes pretty pissed&#33;&#33;&#33; i remember when i posted a win over death in the merc forums for fun(LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO) man the mercs were like ban him ban him well i meant no harm over it and death knows this, so if he dont respect me well ill get out the rl again and use sd all the time to win. i will drop my gameplay level down to what is expected to win NOT
SO TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE APPREICIEATE OUR PLAYERS PERFORMANCE WE INNOVATE GAMING
NOT DESTROY IT......PIECE TO ALL THE MANY PLAYERS WHO RESPECT DOA|MH SEE YOU GUYS IN THE GAME

MOD

SASQUATCH
04-11-2003, 07:13 AM
We will have the match but I do need to have Salvation write back to me to confirm.

LaSH
04-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Thanks DE for the appologie.At first i thought you was talking about that player named MERC Wannabe.Then i read back threw and seen you wasnt.I will have to agree with you a little on the no talent throughing rockets.But it dose take a little to not blow yourself up :w00t: .My playing style has pissed many players off in the past and now.I gusse thats why some hate me in here.Witch is sad to say though.I have a diffrent out look on it i gusse.Its a frag match,the whole perpouse is to kill the other players.I really cant see a nice way of doing that besides running a rocket up their rear.I have recorded 1000 of games and watched them.And i would have to say my playing style is not that much diffrent from some other key players.But i do appriciate the open appologie.Now for you all that is screeming about talent and skills.Will just come on over to UT2K3 and i assure you you will find more than enough their. :thumbs:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I agree with you LaSH. You suck. :w00t: :rofl:

Just kidding. :P

04-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 12:06 AM
Did he have to sell his boomstick to buy it? Can&#39;t he milk Sal for some more dough? He could just cut back on paying him for those whipping sessions or whatever they&#39;re calling it these days...

Milk Sal for dough? Sal Milks ME for dough&#33; And yes I will be playing more.

Sirc
04-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Apr 11 2003, 06:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Apr 11 2003, 06:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 12:06 AM
Did he have to sell his boomstick to buy it?&nbsp; Can&#39;t he milk Sal for some more dough?&nbsp; He could just cut back on paying him for those whipping sessions or whatever they&#39;re calling it these days...

Milk Sal for dough? Sal Milks ME for dough&#33; And yes I will be playing more. [/b][/quote]
Empty promises. I will believe that when we battle and you are forced to knee before me. In your rightfull position. :devil:

04-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 11 2003, 07:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 11 2003, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Apr 11 2003, 06:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 12:06 AM
Did he have to sell his boomstick to buy it?* Can&#39;t he milk Sal for some more dough?* He could just cut back on paying him for those whipping sessions or whatever they&#39;re calling it these days...

Milk Sal for dough? Sal Milks ME for dough&#33; And yes I will be playing more.
Empty promises. I will believe that when we battle and you are forced to knee before me. In your rightfull position. :devil: [/b][/quote]
Only after you get done first kneeling to me... and doing your job&#33; When you are done, Sal wants you to pay homage to his "idol" also&#33; AHYEA&#33;

Sirc
04-11-2003, 11:52 AM
:lol: Come to me DL. Meet me on the servers. Let me show you just how exquisite pain can be. :devil:

Death Engineer
04-11-2003, 02:32 PM
I&#39;m not sure whether to be humored or disgusted... :hmmm:

Sirc
04-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 09:32 AM
I&#39;m not sure whether to be humored or disgusted... :hmmm:
:lol: That was not for your ears DE. DL and I have a somewhat "advanced" relationship. :angel:

FASTway
04-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 10 2003, 04:13 PM
Fastway i am going to ask you in public wright now.Back off me dude
No way&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Btw I blocked you from my PM list.
Now you can only flame me in public. :lol:

Death Engineer
04-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 11 2003, 06:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 11 2003, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 09:32 AM
I&#39;m not sure whether to be humored or disgusted...&nbsp; :hmmm:
:lol: That was not for your ears DE. DL and I have a somewhat "advanced" relationship. :angel: [/b][/quote]
Advanced :online2long: :blink: I think I&#39;m just gonna let this one go...

LaSH
04-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Apr 11 2003, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ Apr 11 2003, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sirc@Apr 11 2003, 06:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Apr 11 2003, 09:32 AM
I&#39;m not sure whether to be humored or disgusted...** :hmmm:
:lol: That was not for your ears DE. DL and I have a somewhat "advanced" relationship. :angel:
Advanced :online2long: :blink: I think I&#39;m just gonna let this one go... [/b][/quote]
Thank you DE,Fastway cant help for the way he is.

Fast man ,whats up with you on my case?You want to go public with this thats fine.No accually i dont give a sh&#33;t no more bro.At first you pissed my off really bad.But now it is kinda amuseing to me dude.If all you have to do is come to this forum and talk about me.Well that aint saying alot about yourself. :lol: .Why dont you do everone a favor and SHUT THE **** UP&#33;No one is following you in this bashing LaSH thing you are tring.If you really only knew what some of your friends think about you........ :rofl: ......damn your a loser.Bro you got problems with me lets take it to the game. :devil:

Oh yah,one last thing.It really breaks my heart you blocked me from your PMs. :unsure: :wacko: :rolleyes: :blink: :angel: :oooo: :w00t: :rofl:

FASTway
04-11-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LaSH@Apr 11 2003, 12:30 PM

If you really only knew what some of your friends think about you........

Hmmm.

Please tell.... :lol: