PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action

Alymon
04-11-2003, 01:41 PM
I am going to be on a little bit less then I usually am for a while. I recently got accepted to 2 different Betas and I am going to be trying them out a bit. One of them I have already started trying, it runs from 5pm-11pm PST from Wed. - Sun. So I may be less available during those days at those times. Although On Monday and Tuesday I will be available. I am still going to be working toward LGM Alchem, and lvl 50 with alymon. I hope to be at 700 Alchem by the end of next week. Unfortunately then I will need to make more money before I can continue. The other beta I am trying out is called Planetside. This I probably won't spend much time with as it is a first person shooter online, and I have a feeling that I won't spend more than an hour at a time in it. If you must get a hold of me for something, your best bet is to e-mail me, which can be done through my webpage (http://www.tcnj.edu/~preston3) or to contact me through AIM at screenname "Sir Rocky104". If it is urgent, check if Citizen (Vere, Civis) or Padrig (Osasosh, Vaclya) is on and tell them to drag my butt back in. See you guys around.

~Alymon
Justicator, Lvl 41 Paladin
www.tcnj.edu/~preston3

BETA sites:
www.there.com
www.planetside.com

Alymon
04-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Just wanted to also note, I will not be leaving for these games, I plan on staying with DaoC, at least untill Star Wars. And the longer they push that back, the less I really want to try that. So pray that by the time that comes out, I am so annoyed with it that I stay in DaoC forever. :P

Damzelindistress
04-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Keep your loyalty with the whitehawks,
after watchin episodes 1 and 2 I feel like Lucas is just making movies to fill in the void. Long live the Whitehawk Disciples :thumbs:

Gharac
04-17-2003, 09:21 PM
You don't have to leave one game to play another. Heck, I play 3 games every night (SS, Q3, DAOC) :wacko: