PDA

View Full Version : Hole

Slay
04-12-2003, 11:59 PM
I was in a hole match lastnight and between TheGreenWiggly :bandhead: the Elf and a couple others,I just couldn't get many frags, everytime I respawned there was someone waiting with a cannon :WTF: Lowest score in a long time for me :( Plus it was a SPW5 or something like that server.
I seem to have trouble with my mouse when I play with certain people, Example, When I got the health on top and come down for the armor I landed next to a player and couldn't move or turn or anything :WTF: well untill I respawned, my first reaction was someone is tampering with my controlls because I have had it do that several times in this game, mainly when I'm getting ready to pounce :cool: my weopons change on their own or I can't move till respawn.
I wonder if it's just lagg, or ??? :hmmm: :WTF: :hmmm:

P.S. When I spoke of my first reaction I didn't type anything, I was just thinking and as usual I GG'ed them :thumbs:

Slay
04-13-2003, 12:56 AM
For all who has read this post :angel: Well, I have found the culprit of my problems having to do with my freezing in game :thumbs: It's weird :hmmm: works fine when the cord on the mouse is to the left but if the cord goes to the right :blink: No mouse, so, this is why you don't hastily jump to conclusions on matters like this, and Sorry :WTF:

Sirc
04-13-2003, 01:12 AM
No apologies needed. Wierd things like that happen all the time in this game. After awhile ya just accept them. And yes, I've played games where people seem to have certain advantages, or I would suddenly and repeatedly lag out just as I went after someone. Very frustrating sometimes! I just go get another beer when that happens. :drink: :rofl:

Fantum309
04-13-2003, 01:31 AM
I had this strange lag, that would happen once and a while. After I paid attention to when it would happen, only on friday nights, I found out that my Norton Anti Virus was auto downloading Virus definitions and updates! :bandhead: lol and I set it up for that time. :bawling:

Sirc
04-13-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Apr 12 2003, 08:31 PM
I had this strange lag, that would happen once and a while. After I paid attention to when it would happen, only on friday nights, I found out that my Norton Anti Virus was auto downloading Virus definitions and updates! :bandhead: lol and I set it up for that time. :bawling:
LOL! Now that you mentioned it, I went and looked, and mine is set up the same way! :rofl:

But I don't usually play before 9 , and it was set to 8, so it probably hasn't affected me. Makes ya stop and think though. Funny! :P

Slay
04-13-2003, 05:15 AM
:rofl:

Fred Bear
04-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Apr 12 2003, 08:31 PM
gotta keep that nortons in check Fantum. Make sure its not at a time that you will be playing. Right? LOL :lol:

Die Hard
04-13-2003, 11:02 AM
:rofl: :devil:

Slay
04-14-2003, 12:53 AM
Well, enough is enough, I had the same thing happen today ! :bandhead: So bye bye old mouse :bawling: :cool:

Fantum309
04-14-2003, 12:55 AM
I have a backup just like this one! Love that optical Wise Tech mouse. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :thumbs: