PDA

View Full Version : Danny's Fragmatch 20....

Sirc
04-13-2003, 02:12 AM
Who runs this server? Is he a member here? No reason - just curious.

Dangerous Dan
04-13-2003, 03:25 AM
its quite a nice server to do onto, i average a decent 240 ping on it, and the normal difficulty offers a welcome change if pace

Sirc
04-13-2003, 03:32 AM
Yep, nice server. And it handles 6-7 players pretty well.

Slice
04-13-2003, 03:33 AM
It is pretty good, but after like 5 players forget it. My ping shoots up to like 1000. I remember a Danny that used to play a while back, I wonder if it is him?

JIMINATOR
04-13-2003, 04:47 AM
it's interesting, it does all of the maps which is nice if you like some not in the rotation. The 20 frags though make games a little short, and if you don't get on in the start, it is a hard to catch someone in time. I don't know if I like normal difficulty or not, it requires different game play when you hit someone with a rocket and they don't die :-)

Saretta
04-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Ups I haven't seen this thread before...

I know the person who runs this server from GameSpy. His name there is danny and a number behind. If u have something he should know or should change tell me and I will tell him.. ;)

Saretta
04-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Apr 13 2003, 05:33 AM
It is pretty good, but after like 5 players forget it. My ping shoots up to like 1000. I remember a Danny that used to play a while back, I wonder if it is him?
The Danny who runs this server is a sam noob, he hasn't play for long

Casanova
04-30-2003, 06:16 AM
:thumbs:

JIMINATOR
04-30-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by BainSidhe@Apr 29 2003, 04:32 PM
Ups I haven't seen this thread before...

I know the person who runs this server from GameSpy. His name there is danny and a number behind. If u have something he should know or should change tell me and I will tell him.. ;)
Hey Bain, please tell him to come to GM and chat with us.
Anyone that runs a server is an asset to the community.

Saretta
04-30-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Apr 30 2003, 08:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Apr 30 2003, 08:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BainSidhe@Apr 29 2003, 04:32 PM
Ups I haven&#39;t seen this thread before...

Hey Bain, please tell him to come to GM and chat with us.
Anyone that runs a server is an asset to the community. [/b][/quote]
I told him several times and I know that he reads the forum from time to time, but somehow he doesn&#39;t want to register here :unsure: :bawling:

SoulReaver
04-30-2003, 10:38 PM
thats kinda odd well tell him thnx for the servers and hnx for the info bain

b0rk
09-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Is this Danny still around ? His server is still around, but I've never seen him.

The reason I ask is that on his server there is a persistent moron who swims, smurfs, camps and spams from the lava room. He always has a blank name, and doesnt appear to have any language skills above "come up gays hahahahahahaha" - and he ruins the game almost every time.

Id like to know if Danny cares at all, and if so, cant he just ban the cretin ?

Cheers..

Aaron

FUS1ON
09-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Wow you had to go back a few pages to dig this thread up, it's over 2 years old

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-22-2005, 06:18 AM
Well, uhhhhhhhh, the server isn't running itself.....so, yeah, he's still around. :)

T I K
09-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Is this Danny still around ? His server is still around, but I've never seen him.

The reason I ask is that on his server there is a persistent moron who swims, smurfs, camps and spams from the lava room. He always has a blank name, and doesnt appear to have any language skills above "come up gays hahahahahahaha" - and he ruins the game almost every time.

Cheers..

Aaron

Yeh this same certain "cretin" has made his rounds to the many different SSSE servers! Its always the same, (his) BS :mad:

Im almost positive I have him banned from Saints SSSE server, but right now I have several different "blank" type bannings!

I Do now date (including full ip addi) and describe the infraction bannings on our Server which helps for future reference.............

JIMINATOR
09-23-2005, 09:52 PM

Cheers..

Aaron
get the lightbulb skin from the villains clan, you will then be able to see where he is and fire rockets at him or get him after a rocket jump to the top. he is still pretty hard to kill, but at least you can have fun trying to get him.