PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fragetti

Nightflier
04-14-2003, 02:43 PM
When starting a server using the ASC, how do you enable the use of grapple? Is that another mod I need to download first? Thanks.

Fragetti
04-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Bud that grapple was incorporated in Ultra freeze tag. Not sure how to make it work with other games as I know you can. A good place to start would be the (ft-compittion.cfg)in the ultra freeze folder. open it with notepad and look thru it. Let me know if you need more help.

Nightflier
04-15-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Fragetti@Apr 14 2003, 01:17 PM
Bud that grapple was incorporated in Ultra freeze tag. Not sure how to make it work with other games as I know you can. A good place to start would be the (ft-compittion.cfg)in the ultra freeze folder. open it with notepad and look thru it. Let me know if you need more help.
Will do. Thanks.

Fragetti
04-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Nightflier@Apr 14 2003, 09:43 AM
When starting a server using the ASC, how do you enable the use of grapple? Is that another mod I need to download first? Thanks.
Nightflier are you trying to setup a Freeze server with asc? try using the Misc tab and tell it what cfg file to run. I made a shortcut on my desktop of the bat file that came with the mod (ft-competition) I editted the
ft-competition.cfg to my preferences. pure server / number of players / server name etc. works well
Frag you later

OT: Think you and I need to take on Shogun and Chico those guy's make a good team.(Gave me and a bot a run for our money) :thumbs:

FUS1ON
04-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Sounds good, But turn off or on the friendly fire which ever it is so Chico quits killing me when i'm on his team :P :rofl:

Fragetti
04-16-2003, 01:16 AM
:P Is it on or off? :hmmm:

FUS1ON
04-16-2003, 01:20 AM
By looking at your server settings using ASE I can't tell :WTF:

Fragetti
04-16-2003, 01:29 AM
Ok I set it to (0) now so I guess that mean off? we will see

Am going in to play a few maps. come get some ph34r