PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Contest Information

Alymon
04-15-2003, 05:13 AM
Ok, here goes, this is for the screenshot contest.

All submissions should be sent by e-mail to me, Alymon, at preston3@TCNJ.edu

Submissions will be added to the webpage within a few days of receipt, unless it is received on a weekend, then give it a few extra days to be added.

Picture should be in the standard size it was taken in, not enlarged, shrunk, or cropped.
Do not edit the picture with a photo editing program.
Try to take the shots with no chat box, quick bar, or menus (gotten rid of with TAB).

Include in the e-mail, the attached picture file, the subject: Guild Screenshot Contest, or something similar so I know what it is and don't accidentally delete it, and a brief caption similar to those on the guild webpage to describe what your picture is of, try to be original and creative in the captions as well.

Thaline will provide more information on the rules and prizes.

Attached is an example of a good screenshot for the contest (after being resized, do not resize yours though).

Happy (photo) hunting! :w00t:

~Alymon Cherubslight
Lvl 41 Paladin, Justicator

preston3@TCNJ.edu

Gharac
04-17-2003, 09:29 PM
I've got a few that I'll send to you....but I'll also post them in here for the gaming community to marvel at :cool:

Alymon
04-17-2003, 09:41 PM
No problem Gharac, just make sure I get them before you start posting them, so I know it came from you first. Also, I will be adding them to the screenshots page of the website, so that all of them can be viewed.

Gharac
05-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Any screenshots for the contest yet?

I'll try to send you mine tonight...I've got a few. Arcor really likes one of them :cool:

edit: Woot! Screenshots posted.....where's my prize money :cool: :oooo:

Alymon
05-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Ok, I posted the screenshots I have received so far for the contest. Only person other than myself who has submitted anything so far is Gharac. Get your shots in fast. Take a look at the guild website under screenshots / more screenshots / Guild Screenshot Contest Entries. You can see what has been done so far. Maybe it will inspire more ideas.

Gharac
05-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Sweet :thumbs:

What was the prize money...didn't Mitchyl say 1 plat? :angel: