PDA

View Full Version : fake WeaponX Spotted

Stealth
04-15-2003, 05:37 AM
There’s a fake suxie Weaponx in SSSE…I asked him who he was and he didn’t reply….it was in the outlaw’s behind u server….

Stealth
04-15-2003, 05:38 AM
another that was posted by Jag on his Grim Reapers's Forum:

X-Man
04-15-2003, 11:25 AM
:mad: :down: :mad: :down:

Casanova
04-15-2003, 11:47 AM
Those fakes suck!!! :bandhead: :down:

Strider
04-15-2003, 05:27 PM
I doubt that he even knows who you are. Just lighten up and let him play with that name if he wants to :WTF:

EXEcution
04-15-2003, 06:02 PM
Why do they even do it?

Stealth
04-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Haden Posted on Apr 15 2003, 12:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I doubt that he even knows who you are. Just lighten up and let him play with that name if he wants to 

:WTF:

I asked him who he was and all he said was 'hey' as if he knew me and then didn't reply back to all my other questions :hmmm:

I still haven't forgotten that time "haden" when u used my other sig. name: Stealth Assassin...remember or should i upload the screenie dude :thumbs:

SIFI
04-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Below is a listing of all aliases used by Weapon_X in the IP address range you specified:
Silent Asassin

Weapon_X

Royal_Total

thats all that comes up in aliasdetective

Stealth
04-15-2003, 08:54 PM
-=(OUTLAWS)=- SIFI Posted on Apr 15 2003, 03:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a listing of all aliases used by Weapon_X in the IP address range you specified:
Silent Asassin

Weapon_X

Royal_Total

thats all that comes up in aliasdetective 

That 'Weapon_X' is me a while back...and silent Asassin is my youngest brother and Royal_Total is the computer name given...There should be more names showing up...I mean my two younger brothers both play SSSE on the same Computer with many different names and it didn't show up....

The Alias Detective sure needs to be updated though

Anyways about this recent fake 'WeaponX'...I don’t know who he is but I heard from a few that they have seen this guy play yesterday with that same name...I mean come on we were in a game together as shown in the first screenie and I asked him but he is as he just ignored me and only said hey once and ignored all my other questions and yet he still uses the same name up to today knowing that there is already a Weapon X.... Similar situation with the Merc Static incident long ago.

Although it’s just a game that’s meant to be fun, exciting and relaxing. Its disrespectful to use someone’s game names when they are aware of such names already taken.

JIMINATOR
04-15-2003, 09:35 PM
or they consider you so great that they
idolize you and want to emulate you,
so you can consider it a compliment. :-)
That's when you know you have arrived.

Sauron
04-15-2003, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't consider it as a real fake until he uses exactly the same name than u do (not the same colors but same name)!