PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!!!

SoulReaver
04-17-2003, 02:00 PM
I emailed salvation to see if I could join but have"nt gotten a reply yet. Please Help!!! :bandhead:

SALvation
04-17-2003, 02:03 PM
I never got an email from you. :WTF:

Death Engineer
04-17-2003, 02:27 PM
If you are talking about joining the boards, well, I guess you got that part figured out.

If you're talking about joining the MERC clan, you should know that we don't have an application process per se. Once we see your talent and active role here on the forums and online, then we consider people for the clan, but only then.

As a side note, it does not help to yell laaaaagggg about 20 times every time you start a game in Serious Sam. We all know the game has lag problems and chances are that if you have lag, so does everyone else.

Practice up and we'll see ya online.

DE

JIMINATOR
04-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 17 2003, 09:27 AM
If you are talking about joining the boards, well, I guess you got that part figured out.

If you're talking about joining the MERC clan, you should know that we don't have an application process per se. Once we see your talent and active role here on the forums and online, then we consider people for the clan, but only then.

As a side note, it does not help to yell laaaaagggg about 20 times every time you start a game in Serious Sam. We all know the game has lag problems and chances are that if you have lag, so does everyone else.

Practice up and we'll see ya online.

DE
that was him?
laaaaaaaaaaaaggg.....

like damn, leave the game then and play somewhere else
we all get lagged.... :-)

SoulReaver
04-17-2003, 02:45 PM
sorry for saying laggggggggggggggggg. I'll try to get better so that I can join.
I never seen you play Salvation how come?

SoulReaver
04-17-2003, 03:43 PM
anyway what are the benefits of being in merc

Pure_Evil
04-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Andrew@Apr 17 2003, 11:43 AM
Why are you asking to be one if you don't know what the benefits are? :blink:

You should already know if you want to join! :bandhead:

Grimmy
04-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Andrew@Apr 17 2003, 09:45 AM
sorry for saying laggggggggggggggggg. I'll try to get better so that I can join.
I never seen you play Salvation how come?
I don't see him play either. Think he has moved on to other games, like Q3 :jammin:

Death Engineer
04-17-2003, 11:04 PM
He was in the servers last night. Give him a chance guys. He's probably just new and not used to all the lag on SS. Probably not used to getting romped by all the colorful tags either. :devil:

DE

SASQUATCH
04-17-2003, 11:20 PM
I have see him play and he still has a long way to go but he can improve as long as he plays and practice.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

SAS

SoulReaver
04-18-2003, 03:17 AM
I just joined the grim reapers :wootrock:

SoulReaver
04-18-2003, 03:18 AM
Thnx everybody for your help

Pathos
04-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Andrew@Apr 18 2003, 01:43 AM
[chuckle] Well! I dont know about everyone else, but when *i* joined i got a MERC Showbag! Yessiree Bob (can i call you Bob?) i was quite the happy camper! Inside was a pre-loved corn cob (fits right in my pocket - in fact it's still there), a signed autobiography by 'Barry-the-oft-trodden-on-hampster' (that wigged out, wacky funster - many a childhood hero was he), footage of Sal and DL taking a long, slow, romantic walk around their computer terminals (a guy could blush), and last but certainly not least, a crayon-scrawled bible on "One day - you WILL make it with a girl!" Aces.

I tell you true when i state my sub-mongolic self was overwhelmed with such comely, unexpected treasures. [gap-toothed snort-laugh]

Man.. now everyone will wanna join.. [kicks sand]

Sincerly though, all the best in Grim Reapers dude-o. [thumbs up] However, best steer clear of that Pantha fellow i see round those parts.. i hear he likes to play "Gorillas in the Mist" when he's feelin' frisky.. [shudder]

Static
04-18-2003, 11:42 AM
OMG u got a showbag?? i only got this little doggy bag with some peanut butter on the end of a stick :wacko:

Die Hard
04-18-2003, 12:18 PM
In my noob days (leave it, i know what your thinking) I thought
Merc stood for Mercedes cars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Casanova
04-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Andrew@Apr 18 2003, 05:17 AM
I just joined the grim reapers :wootrock:
Congrats :thumbs:

SoulReaver
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
thnx oh yeah we just got sirc