PDA

View Full Version : UT2k3

EXEcution
04-17-2003, 04:58 PM
I simply love Unreal, remember that game? The one with the skaarj trying to take over that other race and whatever. I am the proud owner of Unreal Gold. Although by todays high standards the game is a pile of trash, i still enjoy the occasional botmatch. Why not online you ask? First of all dial-up sucks, second of all it takes about an hour to connect to a server, and last of all dial-up sucks.

If you guys looked in Hardware Discussion, you might have heard that im getting DLS soon (about a month or so, when school ends in June i'll definitely have it or be in the process of setting it up). DSL is faster then my 56K nodem (in case u didnt know), so not only will i have a faster connection to and less lag in Serious Sam, RTCW, Unreal gold, and Counter-Strike (i have Half-Life GOY, i just need the CS patch, which is like 100mb's and will take me the whole end of spring to download on dial-up).

FINALLY, i know UT2K3 is a GREAT game and many peole play it here in GM, (CF does) so ill probably get it next for my PC. And with that great high speed connection i'll be sure to have a good time playing it (i better)

So what do u guys think?????!!!!!!!!

Aries
04-17-2003, 05:00 PM
The Future is bright :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
04-17-2003, 05:55 PM
One of the best games going! All kinds of game types, stable servers, thousands playing on public server at any time! Once you start, you will be hooked! :w00t:

Thundarr
05-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Apr 17 2003, 01:55 PM
One of the best games going! All kinds of game types, stable servers, thousands playing on public server at any time! Once you start, you will be hooked! :w00t:
Amen, Pure!! :thumbs:

SPAWN
05-12-2003, 10:29 PM
i was hooked once i found ZeLL :w00t:

got to beat him
must beat him

oh god what about marx :( shuriken :yohoho: :zorro:

Sepra
05-13-2003, 01:40 AM
That would be great if you got it!! We could use another CF playing UT also!! :jammin:

Pure_Evil
05-13-2003, 11:05 AM
I'd love to see CF with a organized UT division! June is coming fast :jammin:

Sepra's getting better every week and Thundarr's computer hopefully will be healthy again, so the future is bright indeed! :w00t:

EXEcution
05-13-2003, 06:34 PM
:thumbs: