PDA

View Full Version : New Crafter.....

Gharac
04-17-2003, 09:25 PM
I'm going to give this crafting stuff a try.....I don't really care which path I choose....so I'll let the guild decide....what area are we short on for crafters?

Alymon
04-17-2003, 09:35 PM
I would say we are short on weapon crafters. So that would be good to pursue. However, it is very costly. I believe tailoring is the cheapest, but we have a legendary grand master tailor already and dogmawiz is working on getting his tailoring high.

As with armorcrafting, we have a legendary grandmaster one of them too, and I have a lvl 600 armorcrafter. I wouldn't recommend armor crafting to anyone :blink:

~Alymon
Lvl 41 Paladin, Lvl 600 Journeyman Armorcrafter

Aznar
Lvl 700 Senior Alchemist

Gharac
04-17-2003, 10:10 PM
Weapon crafting it is :thumbs:

Damzelindistress
04-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Hehe last night you said WC was boring :bandhead:

Gharac
04-28-2003, 05:44 PM
No, I wasn't bored....it just sucked.... I spent an hour searching all over Camelot for a merchant that sold the items needed to make an item.....I got tired of doing that and went out hunting until the timer on my 'make a weapon' task ran out.

So, I went back for another 'make a weapon task'.....still can't find a merchant with the right goodies. :bandhead:

Anybody know where to find the brass merchant guy for making weapons? :WTF: I need a brass short sword and handle.

edit: Ok, I found this site to be helpful Tradeskills (http://cso.daoc.net/guides/tradeskill/). But, I tried to find this guy: Hector Darian, without success in Camelot...anybody seen him? I'll search again tonight.

Thaline
05-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Gharac,

I'm sure you probably know this already, but I'll post the reply just in case....

If you are looking for a named NPC within a city, you can go to any guard and ask

/where <name>

The guard will turn and point in the direction that the person is located within the city. Sometimes, the people are really hard to find. They can be up staircases or down hallways within a building. It can also be helpful to ask more than one guard, then find the median point. Asking guards in more than one area can help narrow the search faster. I hope you found him :)

Thaline

Gharac
05-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Thanks, I found the guy....his named has changed since the guides have been written.