PDA

View Full Version : Guild Screen Shot Contest Rules

Thaline
04-19-2003, 05:18 AM
Sorry for the delay in posting the rules/info. for the contest. Real life got in the way :)

The screen shot contest will be open for submissions through the end of May. All guild members may submit photos for the contest. Please e-mail submissions to Alymon. His address is posted. Please use the Tab key to remove all text boxes from the screen before taking your shot.

Guild officers will be voting for the winning screen shots. Officers are still welcome to submit photos for display, but they will not be eligible for prizes.

We will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Prizes will be awarded for the most original, creative, funny, etc. screen shots. All winners will be announced at a guild meeting. Prizes will be distributed at that time. Prizes are as follows:

1st place - 250 gold
2nd place - 200 gold
3rd place - 150 gold

Good luck, and great shooting :)

Thaline

Alymon
04-19-2003, 12:23 PM
Just to remind everyone here is my e-mail:
preston3@TCNJ.edu

Also if you want, you may simply send me a link to a URL if you uploaded your shots to the internet already. Make sure to include a good caption with your picture to describe what the shot is of. Be creative and good luck!

Alymon
05-13-2003, 08:36 PM
Ok, I posted the screenshots I have received so far for the contest. Only person other than myself who has submitted anything so far is Gharac. Get your shots in fast. Take a look at the guild website under screenshots / more screenshots / Guild Screenshot Contest Entries. You can see what has been done so far. Maybe it will inspire more ideas.