PDA

View Full Version : Guild Raid

Alymon
04-19-2003, 12:54 PM
I was in DF the other day and saw someone with a 2-handed glowing white sword. After doing a little research I found out that the sword is dropped from a named mob in a dungeon out in our frontier.
Sword is Royal Arcane Great Sword.

Was told it was called Halls of the Corrupt in the Pennine Mt.

Apparently the mob that drops the sword is named Lady Dara, and brings Spectral Paladin with her to heal her while you fight. Looking on Allakazam, it suggests having 4 tanks, taking out spectral paladin right away to prevent heal. Looks like it'd be a fun raid for us to go on.

As for the sword, was told that she drops a variety of weapons types all Royal Arcane. Have not confirmed that, but heck maybe we can :P

Let me know your thoughts..... would need people Lvl 35+ I think to be successful, with emphasis on having at least 2 lvl 50 tanks, and a lvl 50 healer (Damz, Keme, Mitchyl ;) )

Damzelindistress
04-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Sounds like fun haven't done the HOC for a while. Don't know it very well yet but would be fun if we could get a guild group or 2 to venture in there :)

Sirc
04-21-2003, 03:08 PM
You have tanks? :blink:

Gharac
04-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 21 2003, 03:08 PM
You have tanks? :blink:
"Tanks" is slang for the muscle guys who take all the hits and do a lot of the damage, while your healers and spell casters sit behind and help.

Armsmen (Nighthawk) are the biggest tanks, while Paladins (T-Hare) are used as tanks as well. :cool:

Sirc
04-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Gharac+Apr 21 2003, 03:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gharac @ Apr 21 2003, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 21 2003, 03:08 PM
You have tanks?*&nbsp; :blink:
"Tanks" is slang for the muscle guys who take all the hits and do a lot of the damage, while your healers and spell casters sit behind and help.

Armsmen (Nighthawk) are the biggest tanks, while Paladins (T-Hare) are used as tanks as well. :cool: [/b][/quote]
I think you should catapult Hare over the wall and into the keep. That would cause some serious splash damage&#33; :P

I&#39;m sorry. I&#39;ll shut up now. :angel:

Morpheus
04-21-2003, 10:24 PM
:lol: cant...stop...laughing.