PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Neo?

|SCK|Sephiroth
04-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Well guys, as most of you know, me and Ravenous (aka Ellisar) chose not to join downward spiral. Just to let you guys know, you are the best. You guys played way better than I thought we could ever play and we had so much fun in the old days.

I have talked to Pure_Evil and just to let you guys know, I will be returning to UT2k3 when school lets out.

I will play alot when that happens. Of course right now I play Return To Castle Wolfenstien, and I also play Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat Alpha, and Starcraft. Those are the 3 main games I have been focusing on.

The reason I play Wolfenstien alot now is becasue I am trying to get into a clan by the time QuakeCon2003 comes around so I can play in a tournament for $30,000! Yeah so you see why I play that. Starcraft because it is what got me into games in the first place and battlefield looks like it is going to become the next counterstrike as far as games are concerned.

But I will return under the alias "karma-killer" or "kobrakai".

But yeah guys, I miss playing with you, and wish you the best of luck!

Aries
04-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Good Luck Neo :thumbs:

let me know when you win the $30.000 ;)

PimpDaddy
04-19-2003, 11:23 PM
Stop by any time Neo

Dissectional
04-20-2003, 01:53 AM
Neo,
I don't think that I ever had the chance to actually thank you for letting me be a Mad Hatter. Without that, I wouldn't be here in the first place, I would still be wondering around public servers getting my ass kicked (not much different from now, I just have tags).

You and Rav are both great UT players, and if you two want to join us on the server someday, let me or Pure know, you are both welcome.

Good luck to you and RTCW, and thanks again for the opportunity!

Dissectional

Pure_Evil
04-20-2003, 02:14 AM
http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Why_this.gif Because Diss hit it all on the money!!

Neo, anytime you want to hook up with us is fine by me! Anytime you need something, we'll hook you up. Our server is always open to you and if I Ever forget to give you a update, come in here and slap me silly!

You and Rav's are always welcome and you better have us in your buddy list for UT 2k3 because we'd love to see you in the games. Good luck with school, and any future endevors!

JIMINATOR
04-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Apr 19 2003, 09:14 PM
http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Why_this.gif Because Diss hit it all on the money!!

Neo, anytime you want to hook up with us is fine by me! Anytime you need something, we'll hook you up. Our server is always open to you and if I Ever forget to give you a update, come in here and slap me silly!

You and Rav's are always welcome and you better have us in your buddy list for UT 2k3 because we'd love to see you in the games. Good luck with school, and any future endevors!
This calls for a slap evil thread :-)

Pure_Evil
04-20-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Apr 20 2003, 12:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Apr 20 2003, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pure_Evil@Apr 19 2003, 09:14 PM
http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Why_this.gif Because Diss hit it all on the money&#33;&#33;

Neo, anytime you want to hook up with us is fine by me&#33; Anytime you need something, we&#39;ll hook you up. Our server is always open to you and if I Ever forget to give you a update, come in here and slap me silly&#33;

You and Rav&#39;s are always welcome and you better have us in your buddy list for UT 2k3 because we&#39;d love to see you in the games. Good luck with school, and any future endevors&#33;
This calls for a slap evil thread :-) [/b][/quote]
Unless your name just became Neo, get some glasses, contacts, or hooked on phonics&#33;