PDA

View Full Version : Hey Shogun!

Sirc
10-03-2002, 08:16 AM
Oops! Sorry about that. I was typing away and then realized I didn't even have the console down. Then I hit escape. Doh!

GG dude. I don't know how I caught up. Did you catch a screenie?

FUS1ON
10-03-2002, 08:26 AM
Thanks Bro!
I got kicked at the end. That was the third game I played with my new machine. I won the first time also, But you all handed me my butt on the second game.

Sirc
10-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Ha! Not quite dude. Damn, in the beginning I almost quit. It was:

Respawn - Shogun kills me.

LOL! I finally learned to stay the hell away from you and find other game to kill! Honestly though, when it ended I couldn't believe I won. Or did I? Maybe I didn't. I dunno. Dammit I'm down in the basement playing in the dark. I don't need to do that anymore, but I've come to enjoy having no light but the monitor. Can't see the keyboard worth a darn though. I was distracted trying to type GG and when I looked up I coulda sworn I was on top. :roll:

Sirc
10-03-2002, 08:33 AM
[quote:b36dc05dbf="OUTLAWS SHOGUN"]Thanks Bro!
I got kicked at the end. That was the third game I played with my new machine. I won the first time also, But you all handed me my butt on the second game.[/quote:b36dc05dbf]

Okay, so I didn't win. LOL! Sorry. GG though! :D

FUS1ON
10-03-2002, 08:37 AM
No, But I could feel your hot breath on the back on my neck! :D
I've got to learn to switch to the knife more, You keep gutting me with that pig sticker and stealing my shotty. LOL All I would see is your little butt running off with my gun. :P

Sirc
10-03-2002, 08:39 AM
LOL! Its not so little anymore! Too much sitting on it! :lol:

FUS1ON
10-03-2002, 08:41 AM
[quote:6b1571531a="Sirc"]LOL! Its not so little anymore! Too much sitting on it! :lol:[/quote:6b1571531a]

Same here! :wink: