PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Alert!!

Pure_Evil
04-30-2003, 01:52 AM
Smooth kicks tail with the lightning gun! GG everyone!

Pure_Evil
04-30-2003, 01:53 AM
Our weekly weapons training was fun, the Gummi's set the bar for skill real high! :jammin:

Pure_Evil
04-30-2003, 01:55 AM
Also, thank you Death-Dude and a cameo apperance by our old friend LaSH :w00t: LaSH good to see you man!!

Pure_Evil
04-30-2003, 01:56 AM
One last one... Thanks again everyone who participated! I hope Smooth, D-D, Camus, and LaSH will be regulars! :cool:

Death-Dude
04-30-2003, 02:19 AM
Smooth cheated, he shot me when I wasn't even looking. :w00t: :rofl: J/K, Smooth, you had the steady hand, nice shootin'. Speaking of hands, my left one really hurts now!! Damn, that lightning gun is fun, but I think I need more of a splatter gun....like the redeemer! GGs, all, lotsa fun. I'm trying to get RW sorted out, I bumped my mike gain, and left it on voice activation.

Smooth[GummiBear]
04-30-2003, 02:46 AM
haahahahahaahah.. Thanks all. I totally digged playing with you all. I will definetly be a regular to you all's practices. You guys have a great attitude and are fun to play with. GG's to all and look forward to future matches.

Keep at it guys. I remembered when I first started playing with the Gummis. Ask them about how they actually felt bad playing me cuz I sucked so bad. :D But I kept at it and can hold my own now. Just keep at it and before long, Ill be looking up to you. :cool:

Yellow[GummiBear]
04-30-2003, 05:47 AM
hahaha yeah Smooth, I remember those days... to be rather frank, you sucked!! hahahah j/k!! but you had a great attitude and a desire to get better and now you don't just hold your own you kick some tail!!! Basically it all came from practice, a desire to get better, and playing people who were better than you (the rest of us Gummis :cool:)

Although I wasn't able to make it to the practice tonight I will definitely try to make it to some in the future... I couldn't agree with Smooth more when he says y'all are a great bunch of guys to frag with :thumbs:

Casanova
04-30-2003, 06:34 AM
GG's :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
04-30-2003, 11:05 AM
I was able to sneak in to the last game. I love the lightning gun practices. Smooth, you got it goin bro........... Look forward to practicin with ya. I played one more game after you guys left - i got the screenie but its on the home 'puter. Fun times!

Sauron
04-30-2003, 11:44 AM
GG's :thumbs:

Dissectional
04-30-2003, 12:16 PM
I wish I could have been there. Comcast has a 'node' in my area of town that isn't responding, I have been without access for almost 3 days now... :bawling:

unforgiven
04-30-2003, 03:05 PM
Wish i could of played it was my bros turn though. But it was fun watching him get smacked by smooth. It was so funny. Spawn said what how what the hell i suck lol it was great. But he did good. GG guys and nice shooting gummi :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
04-30-2003, 03:11 PM
Uhm Spawn... remember that PM you sent me about what was going to happen in that practice? :hmmm: :rolleyes: :hmmm:

You did play well though. We all have a ways to go.

And Zell, sorry you had so much trouble last night, and thanks for the dodge jump tip! Still tweaking it to find the right number, but man it's getting there! :jammin: :jammin:

Mr Clean
04-30-2003, 03:23 PM
GGs all

Thundarr
04-30-2003, 03:58 PM
GG guys! :thumbs: Camus had fun, but I dragged him off to watch 24 because I couldn't find a tape to tape it for him, sorry! :oooo:

SPAWN
04-30-2003, 04:13 PM
yeah i member :rolleyes: i dont know what happened :shifty:

but who cares

and most of the reason i was getting killed so much is zell ;)

j/k GG's

PimpDaddy
04-30-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Apr 30 2003, 11:11 AM
and thanks for the dodge jump tip! Still tweaking it to find the right number, but man it's getting there! :jammin: :jammin:
Anything you can share with the fella's Pure ?

This is the game after Sharpshooter and Pure left.

SoulReaver
05-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@Apr 30 2003, 07:05 AM
I was able to sneak in to the last game. I love the lightning gun practices. Smooth, you got it goin bro........... Look forward to practicin with ya. I played one more game after you guys left - i got the screenie but its on the home 'puter. Fun times!
:lol:

SoulReaver
05-02-2003, 09:57 PM
gg :thumbs:

ZeLL
05-03-2003, 06:55 AM
You guys are gettin good! proud of all you :thumbs: