PDA

View Full Version : CHEATER CAUGHT!!!

Snip3r
04-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Gladiator saw this guy swimming in an Outlaws server, I don't know which one but his name was flashing in blue and it was Pinaturbo. Here is the proof http://www.godsclans.com/forums/uploads/post-13-1051708874.jpg

TheUltimateWarrior
04-30-2003, 10:32 PM
BAN

SoulReaver
04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
thats ground swimming theres a post about it that i made

Slay
05-01-2003, 12:05 AM
I don't think they will ban him for swimming, but maybe a stern PM ;)

Slash
05-01-2003, 12:44 AM
banned

Sirc
05-01-2003, 12:51 AM
Was it Pinaturbo or Pinatabo? Pinatabo has been around for a while and I have never seen him swim.

V98ci
05-01-2003, 01:04 AM
I have seen Pinatubo around for a while also. The only question I have is how he has made such a big jump in skill? I used to OWN him, now he has beaten me several times. Maybe cheating?

Or I could just suck at this game!

Slay
05-01-2003, 02:52 AM
I'm confused as usual :bandhead: Is it against the rules to swim or not ? :hmmm:

Sirc
05-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Slay@Apr 30 2003, 10:52 PM
I'm confused as usual :bandhead: Is it against the rules to swim or not ? :hmmm:
It is absolutely against the rules on the Outlaws servers.

Black Rose
05-01-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Slash@May 1 2003, 01:44 AM
banned
Thanks Slash :thumbs:

pinatubo
05-01-2003, 06:53 AM
It's an impostor, I swear! I was just playing with Term and V98ci, and they told me to come here.

My tag is pinatubo! I picked it because it's a volcano in the Philippines. And I'm a big ol' Filipino guy.

As for V98ci, I do better in some maps, others not so well. That's probably why you notice a"jump in skill."

pinatubo!

V98ci
05-01-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by pinatubo@May 1 2003, 01:53 AM
It's an impostor, I swear! I was just playing with Term and V98ci, and they told me to come here.

My tag is pinatubo! I picked it because it's a volcano in the Philippines. And I'm a big ol' Filipino guy.

As for V98ci, I do better in some maps, others not so well. That's probably why you notice a"jump in skill."

pinatubo!
No offense intended! I think the 2nd part of my post is closer to the truth. I suck at this game! :w00t: I knew you had always played fair when I was around.

Good to see you again, stick around this time! :wootrock:

Casanova
05-01-2003, 02:20 PM
BAN ALL THE CHEATERS!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

JIMINATOR
05-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by pinatubo@May 1 2003, 01:53 AM

pinatubo!
Hi pinatabu,
I like fragging with you. I'm sure it wasn't you (or maybe an accident), but I like fragging with
you. Please post some screenies! :jammin:

thanks

Jim

TNT Tonic
05-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Pin, welcome to the forums! I've seen ya around and lost a few to ya or more! Keep posting, we need good players and people here at GM!

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
05-01-2003, 04:55 PM
i hope someone Bann the Villains' imposter (SUBZERO), his IP is in our clan section Forum. :devil:

Thanx. :wave: :thumbs:

Death-Dude
05-01-2003, 05:00 PM
I don't even have SSSE, is 'swimming' crouching, or is there more to it? No need to explain cheating here, if there is more to it than that, I just wondered if it was exploiting a game dynamic, or if there was something else done to do it.

Nick
05-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Death-Dude@May 1 2003, 05:00 PM
I don't even have SSSE, is 'swimming' crouching, or is there more to it?  No need to explain cheating here, if there is more to it than that, I just wondered if it was exploiting a game dynamic, or if there was something else done to do it.
its not crouching....its simple to do ....but im certainly not telling ! :oooo:

Sirc
05-01-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by pinatubo@May 1 2003, 02:53 AM

pinatubo!
Hi Pinatubo! Good to see you here. :wave:

I agree with Pin. I have played him many times and have never seen him swim.

I assume that Slash banned the imposter and not the real Pinatubo.

05-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****@May 1 2003, 04:55 PM
i hope someone Bann the Villains' imposter (SUBZERO), his IP is in our clan section Forum. :devil:

Thanx. :wave: :thumbs:
an image of the imposter :down:
(special thanx to DKH)

05-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****+May 1 2003, 07:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((Villains)****Death Sentence**** @ May 1 2003, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--(Villains)****Death Sentence****@May 1 2003, 04:55 PM
i hope someone Bann the Villains&#39; imposter (SUBZERO), his IP is in our clan section Forum. :devil:

Thanx. :wave:&nbsp; :thumbs:
(special thanx to DKH) [/b][/quote]
and now the SUBZERO IP: :devil: please bann him :devil:

Sirc
05-02-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****+May 1 2003, 03:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((Villains)****Death Sentence**** @ May 1 2003, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--(Villains)****Death Sentence****@May 1 2003, 04:55 PM
i hope someone Bann the Villains&#39; imposter (SUBZERO), his IP is in our clan section Forum. :devil:

Thanx. :wave:&nbsp; :thumbs:
(special thanx to DKH) [/b][/quote]
Erm, no offense Death, but I thought this thread was about a swimmer. You should probably contact Slash directly if you guys have a problem with an imposter. :thumbs:

Fred Bear
05-02-2003, 04:57 AM
all cheaters should be banned as well as imposters of clans or others screen names. The reason I am a Villain and play sam is because of the dedication to fairness and fun.

05-02-2003, 11:22 AM
NP and THANX Sirc :thumbs:

Slice
05-03-2003, 11:22 PM
May I have the IP? No swimming on Gods server either. :rolleyes:

{[RtZ]}DeEZ_NuTz
05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
no its not a cheat or code its simply ******* while ******** towards a **** on the edge of the ***** and ive practically mastered it on my map theres tricks to it but im not giving it away (dont worry i wont use my skills :P or at least not in other servers besides my own sorry for the stars didnt wanna give it away to any cheaters

EXEcution
05-04-2003, 01:49 AM
Cheat on your own damn server&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

{[RtZ]}DeEZ_NuTz
05-04-2003, 02:16 AM
i know thats wat i said i said i dont cheat on any accept my own

EXEcution
05-04-2003, 02:19 AM
its a generalization im talking to everyone not just u

EdoG
05-11-2003, 02:49 AM
:WTF:

Strider
05-11-2003, 03:13 AM
:hmmm:

Frag Junky
05-19-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****+May 1 2003, 07:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((Villains)****Death Sentence**** @ May 1 2003, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -(Villains)****Death Sentence****@May 1 2003, 07:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--(Villains)****Death Sentence****@May 1 2003, 04:55 PM

Thanx. :wave:* :thumbs:
(special thanx to DKH)
and now the SUBZERO IP: :devil: please bann him :devil:
218.102.145.39 [/b][/quote]
We have had a problem with this same player flying SPWA Tags as well. It seems when the clan name is well known, then there will always be imitators. We have a screen of him on a Outlaw server, but no IP. I will be noting the IP for future use. :thumbs:

OK now for the string.

Don&#39;t mis understand, I know how to swim, but I don’t use it. The times I did when I was a Newbie, I got fragged to death. I respect the Outlaws if they choose not to allow swimmers, this is their choice. I respect those that want to call it cheating, again this is their choice.

My choice is not to swim, but frag the heck out of those that do. I see no harm in letting them swim if they want. I look at it as good practice. If I get fragged by a swimmer, I stay dead until I locate them, then run them down and frag them. Usually after you frag them a couple of times, they stop swimming. Running and Gunning is the way to win. When you swim, your pretty much locked into a slow moving camper. Swimmers are not harder to spot then invisibility. Swimming just lasts longer.

Along these lines, the only camper that gets cussed out is a lava camper. I fully agree on the lava camper. He can do a lot of damage, and you stand little chance of taking them out. But could you not in general call camping cheating. Campers hide behind corners, or dark places. Swimmers are no different. The tactic is basically the same. Players that Run-n-Gun complain about campers, but they do not out right call them cheaters.

Players that use PUP&#39;s are called whores, and cheaters. Here again, the only time I use a PUP is when I pick it up by accident, but those that pick it up all the time are looked down on. If a person wants to use PUP&#39;s, who cares. They stand out like a Christmas tree, so frag them It is in the map, then it is their choice.

Jiminator, I read your post about someone on a SPWA Server with Info Ammo. Chances are good it was mine(SPWA4) If your style of play does not include Info Ammo, then this is your choice. I on the other hand do. Run-n-Gun, Fast and Bloody is the way I like it. The crazier it gets, the more I like it. As for the swimmer, I apologize if this bothers you, but I would hate to think it would keep you from playing my server because I allow it. I think you are a very good player. You have always out fragged me, but I love a challenge. I look at things a little different then others. Getting stomped just makes me a better player. I pay attention to how they done it, and learn.

And the morel of the story is, if it is their style of play, then big deal. Let them. There will always be Swimmers, PUP Whores and campers. We have to deal with it and frag them. Me, as you probably guessed, am a runner and gunner. I hate to hold still. Am I a cheater because I will not hold still while they shoot at me. The one hard fast rule I will not budge on is Trash Talking. Just one trash talk on my server, you get one warning. The second, you get banned. I’m in the game for the fun, not to listen to cheap talk because your getting you butt shot off.

And to those that are wondering who I am, yes I registered here a long time ago. And yes I know most of you. I watch you in the game, and would enjoy fraggen with all of you any time

Hay does this book qualify for SPAM. :angel:

Sirc
05-19-2003, 06:40 AM
Hi Frag junky&#33; :wave:

I agree with most of what you said, but I have to admit I don&#39;t like swimmers. That wasn&#39;t meant to be part of the game. And a swimmer that knows how to do it well is extremely hard to kill.

Anyway, I that you were in a clan. Are you in SPWA? Why don&#39;t you guys come here and get an SPWA forum going? :thumbs:

Fred Bear
05-19-2003, 07:11 AM
I agree with you Frag Junkie, but Sirc is right. Swimming is more of a cheat than camping or PUP&#39;s. Swimming is not part of the game, It&#39;s a flaw in the game. I think it is a form of cheat. But, hey if you allow it on your server, Then cool . I will still play there. I like the fact thats it&#39;s infinate ammo. Sometimes that makes the game a little more fun. I have played with you guys several times and your server is a fun place to be.

<<Hybrid>>
05-19-2003, 07:53 AM
It is not first time&#33;

i&#39;d seen before swimmers&#33; They are immortal&#33; (4 rockets 1 headshoot, but he&#39;s still alive&#33; :bandhead: )

JIMINATOR
05-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Hi Frag Junky -
I don&#39;t think I have posted anything on related topics the past month, so I have lost some of the context
you are referring to. But yeah, I have had some good times on your box. The infinite ammo, gets a little
old, but that is cool. Recently though I have been trying to learn to be a finesse player. You can&#39;t really
do that with other people using cannons all the time&#33; :P Anyway, Frag on&#33;

:jammin:

NightBreed
05-19-2003, 05:07 PM
:thumbs:

Atta boy Frag &#33;&#33;, :cool:

I gotta agree with the others on this one... campers i can deal with, I like the challange to flush &#39;em out..

Swimmers though, :hmmm: that&#39;s using a bug in the game to your advantage...

EXEcution
05-19-2003, 06:48 PM
I dont call it cheating i call it improving gameplay&#33;

PS I only cheat offline&#33;&#33;

Panagiotis
05-19-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Casanova@May 1 2003, 02:20 PM
BAN ALL THE CHEATERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Its hard enough for me to get a good game much less a win :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Frag Junky
05-20-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@May 19 2003, 06:40 AM
Hi Frag junky&#33; :wave:

I agree with most of what you said, but I have to admit I don&#39;t like swimmers. That wasn&#39;t meant to be part of the game. And a swimmer that knows how to do it well is extremely hard to kill.

Anyway, I that you were in a clan. Are you in SPWA? Why don&#39;t you guys come here and get an SPWA forum going? :thumbs:
Yep, swimming is a bug in the game, and yes some are real good a exploiting it. Almost to good.

Like I mentioned, I don&#39;t as a rule. However when I do it is only to give my three son&#39;s (EvilNerd, Bring the Violence and EvilDemon) a hard time. :oooo: When other players are in the game, I never do because of the reasons you all mention. So rest assured, If you do see a swimmer on my server, Frag Them, It&#39;s not me :P

Yep, I am in SPWA clan, and I have to admit, it has given the game a new twist. I am having more fun now then when I first started. We all pull together to make each game just as fun if not more then the last.

Sirc, sorry buddy, but the reason SPWA does not start a section is because we have our own Server. You are more then welcome to check us out sometime. It is SPWA.net. The reason you do not see me in here much is because I work two jobs, and when I do have time to get online, I usally Frag, or keep up with our own forum. I do read the post on GM often, but hate to post and start a topic I can not keep up with or get back too. Reading your post is why I mentioned in the last post that I know most of you. I try to keep up with who is who. I like to go against the best players. This helps me to learn and helps my csports rating. Currently at the time of this post, I am 38. When you join my server(SPWA4), I want to know who to do battle with. I&#39;m really not trying to toot my own horn here, but being good at something means a lot to me.

Jiminator- I agree with you. becoming a finesse player is a worth while goal. Even with the info ammo, I have been trying to concentrate on this approach. I can tell you one thing, last time I played you all I can say is I am glad I have my bones numbered. I did not see the date on the post where you mentioned the SPWA server, but no problem, you did not say anything wrong, You were just expressing your opinion.

Fred Bear, glad to see you somewhere besides the game. I can always count on having a good time when you join, keep coming back.

NightBreed you scoundrel, what are you doing in the Lions Den. Just kidding, These guys are Lambs. :angel: You get enough ribbing from me to last you a life time. Like you, I enjoy the challenge of flushing them out. I just take it one step farther and apply it to swimmers. If you like or hate swimmers is besides the point, The fact is, as long as there is SS, there will be swimmers. We can either frag them or be fragged.

Good to see ya all, but I got to go frag, the night is almost over, and I am having withdrawal systems.

Fred Bear
05-20-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Frag Junky@May 19 2003, 10:41 PM

Fred Bear, glad to see you somewhere besides the game. I can always count on having a good time when you join, keep coming back.

hey thanks Frag Junky :thumbs: I enjoy playing with you SPWA guys. I always have fun.

JIMINATOR
05-20-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Frag Junky@May 19 2003, 11:41 PM
Jiminator- I agree with you. becoming a finesse player is a worth while goal. Even with the info ammo, I have been trying to concentrate on this approach. I can tell you one thing, last time I played you all I can say is I am glad I have my bones numbered. I did not see the date on the post where you mentioned the SPWA server, but no problem, you did not say anything wrong, You were just expressing your opinion.
:P The last few times I was there my goal was to out cannon-ho you guys :P

twas fun...

Frag Junky
05-23-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+May 20 2003, 04:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ May 20 2003, 04:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Frag Junky@May 19 2003, 11:41 PM
Jiminator- I agree with you. becoming a&nbsp; finesse player is a worth while goal. Even with the info ammo, I have been trying to concentrate on this approach. I can tell you one thing, last time I played you all I can say is I am glad I have my bones numbered. I did not see the date on the post where you mentioned the SPWA server, but no problem, you did not say anything wrong, You were just expressing your opinion.
:P The last few times I was there my goal was to out cannon-ho you guys :P

twas fun... [/b][/quote]
:jammin: Yep, we do love our cannons. :jammin:

Just had Kingz Tomaz build me a hole conversion. It&#39;s the same one going around with the bridge. He could not put the cannon back in, but he did manage to put a bridge in the regular hole. Download it and come try it out sometime. Should be a hoot.

http://kingz.elite-hosting.de/hole_conversion.zip

If you like it, be sure and thank Kingz Tomaz. :thumbs:

Slay
05-24-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Slice@May 3 2003, 06:22 PM
May I have the IP? No swimming on Gods server either. :rolleyes:
:thumbs: