PDA

View Full Version : Bad News

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Do to circumstances beyond my control the stats log file was corrupted. :bawling:
This morning when I tried to log the stats for the previous night the program Gibstats
Crashed. I tried to re-open the program but no go. Run out of time so when I got home from work I had to re-install the program. When I tried to open our data base file it read Repairing log. Thought I was golden :rolleyes: at this point. Well needless to say the program went into a coma. Now wait! Don’t get to mad at me yet cause Fragetti ALWAYS BACKS UP his Files. Unfortunately I only backup every few days. So the stats are from 04/25/03 if I can get this picture to print you will see were the log left off.. Be leave me when I tell you I Am very PISSED especially since all the new found interest in the game and all the hype over the stats and ranking. Its seems that I always have a problem when the game log is over 2 meg It just wont parse. I cant take the log at night because a lot of you don’t play Till late my time (EST) so theirs a chance I wont log your stats. Ultra-Freeze with auto bots runs all the time even if there’s no one playing and runs the log file size way up. There is an option to have the players give the ready command. I wonder if set 1 you will have to signal you’re ready and am not sure how the bots will work. We can try it.. Again I am very sorry. If anyone has any suggestion or knows of a good stats log parser please Pass it my way. Salvation we all know you’re the man!! And all the top ranking players Should have no problem getting back were you were. I won’t update the website till we log more games to see how this plays out. I will still log the stats as I have been. As punishment I will play tonight with only a gantlet well maybe just a few maps.
Frag

FUS1ON
05-01-2003, 12:39 AM
Man that's kinda ironic because of the parse error joke I made the other day. :blink:
Just to prove that SAL had overtaken the top spot from me, Here's the screenshot I posted a few days ago. :cool:

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-58-1051649248.jpg

FUS1ON
05-01-2003, 12:46 AM
Wait a minute, Something not right. Frag that screenshot you posted is supposed to be from what date? 04/25/03? I thought the one I posted was from after the one you posted and yet my Kills/Deaths/Frag/etc... numbers are less than in the one you posted. :unsure:

MR. SLiK
05-01-2003, 01:18 AM
Doh from #4 to 11! Nah its cool dood, it happens.

Grimmy
05-01-2003, 01:21 AM
:bandhead: all that good playing last night, and I am probably back to the 1000's :bawling:

FRAG!!!!!! :mad: YOU BASTARD!!! :P

ok, j/k that sucks man, but atleast you don't have to start from scratch. Oh, and I did have some good games last night too. O well, just will have to do it again tonight :devil:

SALvation
05-01-2003, 01:29 AM
Don't worry, just another challenge :D

OUTLAWS DirtGod
05-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Me stinking up the place wasnt saved........ :wave:
Now i can start with fresh slate.....

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Apr 30 2003, 07:46 PM
Wait a minute, Something not right. Frag that screenshot you posted is supposed to be from what date? 04/25/03? I thought the one I posted was from after the one you posted and yet my Kills/Deaths/Frag/etc... numbers are less than in the one you posted. :unsure:
It's hard to say :hmmm: I used the date on the last log+ 2 or 3 logs from games played the last few days and thats what I was left with. I figure were missing maybe
3 days worth of games. I cant use a log twice Gibstats knows. I took the backup data
file + the logs I had to date. I did not use last nights since I think thats what caused this whole mess. Sorry

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 02:34 AM
A Shogun look @ your time playing? theres 30 hr's diff. (do you play in your sleep :P )
All I can figure is since some of the games are missing the parser re-configured the
stats based on what games I salvaged. :WTF:
Dam Gremlins :wacko:

FUS1ON
05-01-2003, 02:37 AM
I see 66 hours in both of them for me or am I looking at the wrong things? :WTF:

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Apr 30 2003, 09:37 PM
I see 66 hours in both of them for me or am I looking at the wrong things? :WTF:
Doop :bandhead: I was looking at SAL's NO wounder the logs are F@#$ked :P

Still 6 min diff ? what date is that from? I parsed the log from tonights game2 and this is what I got

FUS1ON
05-01-2003, 03:00 AM
The .jpg props. say it was created on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:41:34 PM

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 03:18 AM
You got that from the website? that hasnt been updated in @ least 3 days if not longer. I think I know what it is. I would edit the logs by removing some of the higher ranking bots because they were taking over the players below 30 rank. and I already increased the stats from the top 50 then top 75 now its set to the top 100. I wanted every one to be able to see there stats. Now that this happen when I fixed the stats
no bots are removed from the logs. Again am very sorry for the messup.

OUTLAWS Spike
05-01-2003, 03:23 AM
I like the idea you had earlier Frag about the bots not playing until a real player joins and says "ready".

Then maybe I wouldn't be sooooo faaaaaaaarrrrr down in the stats!! :rofl:

OUTLAWS DirtGod
05-01-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey its not so bad down there at the bottom of the stat page.... :rofl:

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 02:31 PM
I did the ready thingy is it working? I am at work now will check in later

OUTLAWS DirtGod
05-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Do you type ready or is there sa key mapped for that?

Fragetti
05-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS DirtGod@May 1 2003, 12:32 PM
Do you type ready or is there sa key mapped for that?
Looks like the bots play reg Q3 till all the players are ready. you have two hit the tild key (~) bring down the consol and type /ready then hit enter and then the tild key again to close the consol window.I changed it back since it didn’t do what I was hoping it would. :wave:

FUS1ON
05-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Thanks for trying Frag :wave:

Grimmy
05-01-2003, 11:40 PM
I noticed that today too. Funny thing was, I was playing like a DM for about 10 minutes. I got fragged, and desided to look at my score, and there was none. Then I seen I had to type /ready to start team DM freeze :rolleyes:

Works good though. Had to make a pitstop at the bathroom and when I got back, the match didn't start till I typed /ready in. :thumbs:

Fragetti
05-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Ok here they are. After last nights games. Remember some of these logs are unedited No bots were removed so things have changed. I only merged the players who had name changes. Again am sorry for the mess up. I have no control over this software I only try to use it. Remember this is all for fun. Enjoy Frag

Sal that didnt take long :thumbs:

Q3 Stats (http://www.outlawsrulez.com/quake%20III/)

Grimmy
05-03-2003, 01:39 AM
It ain't over yet. After 4 nights of playing, hopping from 72 or something like that to 4th :hmmm: Soon. Not tomarrow, but soon :thumbs:

MR. SLiK
05-03-2003, 02:15 AM
Id like to request an update after my ownage of 3 people (all humans) vs. me :) Thanks.

SALvation
05-03-2003, 03:41 AM

Number 1 reclaimed!