PDA

View Full Version : HAMMER's wife update...

Mr Clean
05-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Well, medical science isn't always so fast and easy.

She is still in the hospital, and still has bad migraines and some back pain. The problem is that what they thought was meningitas (which is an infection in your spinal fluid and swelling in the meninges, or tissues surrounding the spinal cord) may not be the case. She has white blood cells in her spinal fluid, but the fluid is clear and shows no sign of infection. She does have a severe sinuse infection, and maybe it has something to do with it. They aren't telling Hammer much, which is getting him rather pissed off (and we all now his patience level isn't all that high to begin with).

As I type this, he just walked by (he is out of vacation time so he came back to work this morning, but he is leaving now) and said she is back to square one: pain, nausea, etc...

So please continue to think of them if you get a chance, and DirtGod or I will post updates as they are warranted.
EDIT: He is thankful for all your thoughts and prayers BTW....

Grimmy
05-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the update Mr Clean. Hope she gets well soon!

Aries
05-01-2003, 06:30 PM
:thumbs:

HAMMER
05-02-2003, 12:36 AM
I just got off the phone with my wife and she says she is feeling much better now...I hope it lasts this time. Those GameMecca prayers are some strong stuff man!!! :)

SIFI
05-02-2003, 12:39 AM
Im glad your wife is felling better Hammer :thumbs:

Grimmy
05-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by HAMMER@May 1 2003, 07:36 PM
I just got off the phone with my wife and she says she is feeling much better now...I hope it lasts this time. Those GameMecca prayers are some strong stuff man!!! :)
:thumbs: Any time Hammer. All you have to do is ask, or let Mr Clean know. Glad she is doing better. Any idea when she gets to come home?

OUTLAWS CHICO
05-02-2003, 04:07 AM
:thumbs:

Dan2
05-02-2003, 04:33 AM
HAMMER- That's great news; good to see your wife on the road to recovery!! :thumbs: