PDA

View Full Version : Hole

Slay
05-02-2003, 03:35 AM
I hate it when you go into the games with a lot of people :bandhead: between the campers and the people who stay right where you respawn so they can get the easy kill :bandhead: I just don't think it's all that fun :wacko: I just got out of a game that everytime I respewned I was killed several times in two different locations by the same people of course! :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

Hobbes
05-02-2003, 03:43 AM
Its much worse on Little Trouble when 3 or 4 people are in love with the grenade launcher. :P

JIMINATOR
05-02-2003, 04:39 AM
or yodeller when you can't find a weapon
i spent a lot of time running around tonight :-)

Fred Bear
05-02-2003, 05:00 AM
ohh yodller is great fun trying to get a weapon if there is about 5 or 6 people in there. I hate that :bandhead:

BIGSHOW201
05-02-2003, 06:35 AM
:hmmm: what is up with that easy points maybe :WTF: :bandhead:

Fantum309
05-02-2003, 06:59 AM
I will give my opponents an opportunity to get a weapon, but as soon as they start firing on me, even with the pistol, I shot back. But I am in agreement with you guys, it is messed up when someone just waits for you to respawn and takes the easy points. Ever seen them stand there with SD and do that? Now that gets me fired up! :bandhead:

JIMINATOR
05-02-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@May 2 2003, 01:59 AM
I will give my opponents an opportunity to get a weapon, but as soon as they start firing on me, even with the pistol, I shot back. But I am in agreement with you guys, it is messed up when someone just waits for you to respawn and takes the easy points. Ever seen them stand there with SD and do that? Now that gets me fired up! :bandhead:
well, yeah, if you are doing a 1v1, then that is
sportsmanship, but against a large group of
players, forget it. Nobody is going to pass up the
easy kill. Do you ignore the noob who is running
around with a pistol? :lol:
Die and learn baby!

BOA
05-02-2003, 07:35 AM
:rolleyes: Hi all :rolleyes:

I mean that anyone have their own way to play, thats why this game is so great. No roules, no laws, everything is alloud. Spammers,Campers,Jammers, makes every new game to a challenge, where you have to prepare you for anything. Yes i have also been pissed of, by a player that killed me all the time, but the challenge is to find a way to beat that player. No weapon, many weapon, we all have the same possibilities.

:rolleyes: Hope to meet, (beat) you all in a game :rolleyes:

p.s. sorry for my English.

Fantum309
05-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Don't get me wrong guys, I am not knocking it! If I got cut down a couple of times by the guy with the SD, then I will wait him out until he ain't glowing anymore! And yes, I myself have shot down the noobs, but then again, in the heat of the moment, I'm so damned good, I will kill myself! hehehehe :wacko:

Casanova
05-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by BOA@May 2 2003, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes: Hi all :rolleyes:

I mean that anyone have their own way to play, thats why this game is so great. No roules, no laws, everything is alloud. Spammers,Campers,Jammers, makes every new game to a challenge, where you have to prepare you for anything. Yes i have also been pissed of, by a player that killed me all the time, but the challenge is to find a way to beat that player. No weapon, many weapon, we all have the same possibilities.

:rolleyes: Hope to meet, (beat) you all in a game :rolleyes:

p.s. sorry for my English.
:thumbs:
Nice.

Why sorry? Your English is good!! :thumbs:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
05-02-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@May 2 2003, 07:03 AM
Nobody is going to pass up the
easy kill. Do you ignore the noob who is running
around with a pistol? :lol:
Die and learn baby!
:lol: especcially when i see a guy without any weapon.........
....i mjust kill him..... :devil:

Slash
05-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Hobbes@May 1 2003, 10:43 PM
Its much worse on Little Trouble when 3 or 4 people are in love with the grenade launcher. :P
Trouble can be bad, but there is no worse map than Fortress if you have spammers in there. Like- Pussy, Kingsville, Peacemaker, Leon, etc.

Hobbes
05-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Slash@May 2 2003, 02:22 AM
Trouble can be bad, but there is no worse map than Fortress if you have spammers in there. Like- Pussy, Kingsville, Peacemaker, Leon, etc.
True, two grenade launchers, two rocket launchers, a cannon... Fortress gets messy sometimes.

Black-Devil
05-02-2003, 07:21 PM
:thumbs: :w00t: