PDA

View Full Version : Fragetti and others: 1on1 Tourney

MR. SLiK
05-05-2003, 04:09 AM
I propose that we have a 1on1 tourney (not freeze tag). I need practice BADLY (people wallop me online now it annoys me :() and Im sure others would welcome the training. I really want to focus on listening to the players movement which is key. And also my aim with the rocket launcher is sub par. Railgun shots needs some work, and do my 90 angle shotgun shots and the shotgun in general.

1on1 tourney. We have several maps over 3 or 5 matches (which ever seems more favorable) 20 minutes each, 10 frag limit. I propose the following maps:

q3dm7 - Temple of Retribution
q3tourney4 - Vertical Vengeance
q3tourney2 - Proving Grounds
q3tourney3 - Hell's Keep
q3dm1 - Arena Gate

Rules: Quad is legal. So pretty much anything goes cept hacking you bastards! :D

Server: One that provides a pretty close match is ping so its fair. If anyone could, that would be great.

Fragetti
05-05-2003, 12:04 PM
1 vs 1 with a bot or.....

What better practice then with real players?

Besides Slik I dont feel you need any practice :blink: If there wasnt guys like you and Sal -- Shogun -- Chico and many others I would probly lose interest in the game. NOT

MR. SLiK
05-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Yeah with real players. I think ill and others will learn how to manipulate those things like sounds to know where your enemy is.