PDA

View Full Version : YO Death Engineer!

LaSH
05-06-2003, 09:34 PM
I may not be a part of DOA no more. And i am not a part of eney of the other clans BUT. I think you playing games under their tags is out of line bro. And exspecially to go and post it in their screenies. You may be haveing some fun,but trust me.Others are not going to see it that way. The pic i get is that you are mocking them,makeing fun of them in other words. Why in the hell would you want to do that eney way? I mean are you not proud to be a MERC no more? You play under aliases all the time,Not New :oooo: . And no i did appreciate you saying what you said during those matches. If that is what kind of friend you are going to be,then leave me out bro. Its not worth it.What you have done is disrespectful to the other clans.And not to mention the MERCs.

And speeking out of respect for DOA,PLEASE do not use DOA tags again. And i beliave they will back me up on that.

MR. SLiK
05-06-2003, 10:43 PM
So where sthe evidence?

Ra\/en
05-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@May 6 2003, 10:43 PM
So where sthe evidence?
haha all over the place.

its quite funny really. :devil: :rofl: :rofl:

Morpheus
05-06-2003, 10:47 PM
*cough* Round table *cough* :P

Death Engineer
05-07-2003, 01:02 AM
I don't think there's a question about what took place. My computer crashed on Sun. I reloaded it and had to recreate my merc tags from scratch (along with some sticks and a lighter). It was during this interim time (when I had no tag) that I used a few other names such as "Not New", "Death Engineer Stinks!" and a few others. Once I had the tag recreated, I realized how easy it was to mimic other tags. So I made myself a nice set of Outlaw, Grim Reaper and DOA tags. Then I went to the server and won a game with each of them and posted them as my first win.

I thought it was comical and in no way was I trying to demean anyone or their clans.

I can understand how you feel, though I'm still a little confused about all the DOA and being in a clan and being a part of one or whatever. ::shrug:: ::smiles:: ::offers handshake::

SALvation
05-07-2003, 01:09 AM
There was no malicious intent by DE and I'm guessing he won't do it again because of the uproar it caused. Looks like case closed to me.

Slash
05-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Some people can just be real <<< :: JERCS :: >>> about imitating other clan&#39;s tags. :oooo:

Death Engineer
05-07-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@May 7 2003, 05:09 AM
There was no malicious intent by DE and I&#39;m guessing he won&#39;t do it again because of the uproar it caused. Looks like case closed to me.
I don&#39;t know. This may be just the thing to do when things get too dry and dank in here. :) Maybe next time I&#39;m make up phony names like -=(OUTLAWS)=- I Care... :rolleyes: Or something else really really harmful like that...

Casanova
05-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Slash@May 7 2003, 03:35 AM
Some people can just be real <<< :: JERCS :: >>> about imitating other clan&#39;s tags. :oooo:
:rofl: :rofl:

Grimmy
05-07-2003, 07:03 PM
dead issue at hand. Please move on to other threads. :cool: