PDA

View Full Version : About my edited and locked post

LaSH
05-09-2003, 05:02 PM
:wave: If you all would like to contact me.Please do so over at the GODs forum.For i will only return and post here once more. And trust me it will not be a pleasnt one.

Sirc
05-09-2003, 05:20 PM
:blink: :hmmm:

Pure_Evil
05-09-2003, 06:31 PM
I PM'ed you at the Gods forum LaSH. :WTF:

ZeLL
05-09-2003, 10:49 PM
:hmmm: maybe live and learn might be a wise note for u around here lash

LaSH
05-10-2003, 12:59 AM
First off guys of DS its nothing you all have done dudes. Its not that you all had to lock the thred. Its the cry babies that complained about it. Its funny how sh!t has been running around here latly. I just want to go to a forum where everone is treated the same. So please dont think i am pissed at you all. You all have done nothing wrong. And i hope to see you all drop by ever now and then at the gods forum. Peace out bros :thumbs:

And Zell i have been liveing and learning here since they started and i dont like what i am learning. :wave:

Dissectional
05-10-2003, 04:30 AM
Good to hear LaSH.

You ought to come by more often man....I heard that someone accused you of cheating in UT....wanna see how your 'skillz' are holding up :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
05-10-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@May 9 2003, 08:59 PM
First off guys of DS its nothing you all have done dudes. Its not that you all had to lock the thred. Its the cry babies that complained about it. Its funny how sh!t has been running around here latly. I just want to go to a forum where everone is treated the same. So please dont think i am pissed at you all. You all have done nothing wrong. And i hope to see you all drop by ever now and then at the gods forum. Peace out bros :thumbs:

And Zell i have been liveing and learning here since they started and i dont like what i am learning. :wave:
Hey Lash,
I have great respect for you as a player, you rack up the kills quicker than most anyone.
Still, posting a pic of a dump is not appropriate for a family oriented website.
If it was in a private group, that would be fine, everyone would understand.
It was a public group though, a newcomer could come browse and get the impression
that that is what GM is all about. I think that was disrespectful to the group.
Now come kick my ass in the game, and let everything be cool...

Jim

Sirc
05-10-2003, 05:18 AM
:hmmm: Is that what this whole thing is all about? :hmmm:

Pure_Evil
05-10-2003, 10:26 AM
I'm glad to see that you are not angry at us LaSH, but I'm dissapointed to be the straw that broke the cammels back :WTF: That sucks!

Good luck at the Gods forum, I hope things go well there for you.

PimpDaddy
05-11-2003, 04:13 AM
Howdy Lash :thumbs: