PDA

View Full Version : HPC!

Sirc
10-05-2002, 06:10 AM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi to you in the hole. I was too busy telling that swimmer Rick that he sucked! LOL! So, um, Hey HPC! :D

I wish there was about 5 more seconds at the end of each match. But of course then I'd get used to that and wish there were 5 MORE seconds...

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-05-2002, 06:32 AM
That's OK (not saying hi). I've done the same thing myself, sometimes I'm so "into" the game, I don't even think about saying hi. LOL :P

I know how you feel. There were a couple times today when I didn't have time to type at the end of a game.
GG, BTW. :)

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-05-2002, 02:55 PM
I wan't there, but can I say Hi anyway? Hi guys. hehe

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-05-2002, 04:01 PM
Hi Machine! You guys are going to have a blast at that Lan party, I just know it!!!! What fun! Take lots of pics. I want pictures of everyone when you're "out on the town" too. I sure wished I lived closer. :mad: :D

Nightflier
10-05-2002, 04:19 PM
[quote:73eba1c342="OUTLAWS high ping camper"]Hi Machine! You guys are going to have a blast at that Lan party, I just know it!!!! What fun! Take lots of pics. I want pictures of everyone when you're "out on the town" too. I sure wished I lived closer. :mad: :D[/quote:73eba1c342]

Me too! Do you have to be in the same room for a LAN party? We're not that far away HPC... maybe we could have our own! LOL

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-05-2002, 05:34 PM
That would be a great party, 'cause if things got out of hand......the "law" would already be there!! LOL.. Hey, if you ever want to play "on site" together, there is a gaming store on South Hill, where the computers are all connected (like a Lan party). All we have to do is bring the SSE disc to play, they told me they used to have it installed, but not any longer (go figure!). I don't know how much they charge, I just went there to talk to the geeks (ummmm..techies, sorry to the geeks out there) about graphics cards.
Well, gotta go grocery shopping..........pretty much the high light of my (our) weekend! j/k ......I'm full of it today.. :roll: :lol:

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-06-2002, 01:55 AM
HI YA'LL.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-06-2002, 02:16 AM
Hi Chico!!!

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-06-2002, 02:28 AM
HI HPC. 8)