PDA

View Full Version : When do you play

Damzelindistress
05-14-2003, 07:48 AM
Just have a question out of curiosity :hmmm: The guild page says that we have about 31 people in the guild and I have noticed that at any time there are about 4-7 people on when I log. So my question is what hours (including time zone) do you play?

Myself I find myself on on the evenings most days ( about 9:00 pm PST)
On weekends I may log on but may be found on again during the evening.

Citizen
05-14-2003, 09:44 PM
hmm, i play when i have the chance. this can include a few hours in the morning (est) or any time between 8pm and 3am est.

Gharac
05-14-2003, 11:32 PM
After 9pm .pst :wave:

Mitchyl
05-15-2003, 05:35 AM
I'm glad you started this thread, because lately, I don't find myself playing much DAOC. With the recent games that have come out, (GTA:VC, etc.) and the lower online time of my friends and guildmates, I just can't get the enjoyment that I once did out of DAOC. So I am going into retirement.

Yes...I cancelled the account today. I will have until my months subscription runs out to load you guys up on armor or anything like that you might need. However, please post on the crafting forum if you need something as you will likely not see me in the game.

It's been a wonderful year of meeting new faces and growing friendships. God bless each and every one of you and perhaps Mitchyl will be revived someday... (provided I don't ebay the account for some insane amount of cash). :unsure:

Mr Clean
05-15-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Mitchyl@May 14 2003, 11:35 PM
I'm glad you started this thread, because lately, I don't find myself playing much DAOC. With the recent games that have come out, (GTA:VC, etc.) and the lower online time of my friends and guildmates, I just can't get the enjoyment that I once did out of DAOC. So I am going into retirement.

Yes...I cancelled the account today. I will have until my months subscription runs out to load you guys up on armor or anything like that you might need. However, please post on the crafting forum if you need something as you will likely not see me in the game.

It's been a wonderful year of meeting new faces and growing friendships. God bless each and every one of you and perhaps Mitchyl will be revived someday... (provided I don't ebay the account for some insane amount of cash). :unsure:
:blink:

I'm surprised. Good luck....

Death Engineer
05-16-2003, 04:11 AM
You can't be that surprised. I'm sure you've played a game so much that even though it's a great game, you get tired of it. The only that has kept me in the game are all the friends I've made. But most of them aren't on when I am. So it's just not worth the $12/month anymore.

But hey...we've still got the forums, right?

Mr Clean
05-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@May 15 2003, 10:11 PM
You can't be that surprised. I'm sure you've played a game so much that even though it's a great game, you get tired of it. The only that has kept me in the game are all the friends I've made. But most of them aren't on when I am. So it's just not worth the $12/month anymore.

But hey...we've still got the forums, right?
As long as we don't use other people's tags.... :P

:thumbs:

Death Engineer
05-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@May 16 2003, 08:03 PM
As long as we don't use other people's tags.... :P

:lol: Roger that.

PS. How does -=(Inlaws)=- Mrs. Dirty sound for a tag?

Kemetian
05-18-2003, 01:00 AM
For me. My online time is based on what i'm doing with the kids, but most of the time i'm on after 8PM CST, but sometimes don't make it on until 11.

On the weakends it 's the same except for when the girls go shopping, then i'm on earlier.

Hate to see ya go Mitch...Have fun and God Bless :thumbs:

Thaline
05-20-2003, 04:53 AM
As a rule, I am usually not on before 8:30pm pst. If you see me before that, Damz is probably just botting me. :)

Mitchyl, I'm sad to see you go, but I can understand your reasons. I wish you all the best. Thanks for everything you have done for the guild. You are much appreciated. :)

Thaline

Mr Clean
05-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+May 16 2003, 03:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ May 16 2003, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mr Clean@May 16 2003, 08:03 PM
As long as we don&#39;t use other people&#39;s tags.... :P

PS. How does -=(Inlaws)=- Mrs. Dirty sound for a tag? [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I say do it. You won&#39;t offend me.

If anything, I&#39;m honored. No one ever took the time to make fun of me in Sam before.... :thumbs:

Mitchyl
05-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+May 20 2003, 10:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ May 20 2003, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Death Engineer@May 16 2003, 03:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mr Clean@May 16 2003, 08:03 PM
As long as we don&#39;t use other people&#39;s tags.... :P

PS. How does -=(Inlaws)=- Mrs. Dirty sound for a tag?
:lol:

I say do it. You won&#39;t offend me.

If anything, I&#39;m honored. No one ever took the time to make fun of me in Sam before.... :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
I&#39;ll do it very quietly. Maybe not post it in the Outlaws gallery this time. :rolleyes: