PDA

View Full Version : boo Grimmy

Grimmy
05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
OK, the flame rule is back in effect. It is after 3am central time, about 15 after, sorry, was checking out the servers.

All is said and done. I did this for a reason. Honestly I am sort sick and tired of hearing the whinning and so and so said this, and all. Sirc said what he wanted to, BS said what he wanted to, others said what they wanted to. Everyone has vented, and now all take a deep breath..............exhale................better??

Just to clear up, I lifted the flaming rule for a couple hours, but is now back in effect. I take all the heat for this, my idea, my creation, I allowed it, and now it has been closed. I hope all can forget about this incident, but some people just had to let loose a little, and from that, we are now moving on! If tensions are still there, please try to keep it in PMs, fore I remind you that the GM Council will evaluate the happenings from now on, so be wise in your postings, it potentially could cause a vacation.

Ok, that is all. Hope to see you all in the servers, either sam of Q3. The issue at hand is over and if it is to continue, it will be dealt with via pm.

On a more humor note, BS you are a nut, Sicr you are a nut, Term you are a nut, Raven are half a nut :P (that is humor, no pun intended, just give ya guys some crap, that all ;) )

Can anyone say GAME ON!!!

Sirc
05-16-2003, 08:18 AM
Can anyone say Grimmy shouldn't be an admin?

Grimmy
05-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@May 16 2003, 03:18 AM
Can anyone say Grimmy shouldn't be an admin?
What was wrong with that??

Sirc, I didn't do this so everyone could flame you. It was open grounds for everyone and I stayed out. If you don't think I should be admin, well then go somewhere else please, and take your smart ass comments with you.

Sirc
05-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+May 16 2003, 04:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ May 16 2003, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@May 16 2003, 03:18 AM
Can anyone say Grimmy shouldn&#39;t be an admin?
What was wrong with that??

Sirc, I didn&#39;t do this so everyone could flame you. It was open grounds for everyone and I stayed out. If you don&#39;t think I should be admin, well then go somewhere else please, and take your smart ass comments with you. [/b][/quote]
No, I will not go somewhere else. Not yet anyway. I will go through channels. If that doesn&#39;t work, THEN I will leave.

Grimmy
05-16-2003, 08:33 AM
anyways, all said and done, can we please move on??

Sirc
05-16-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@May 16 2003, 04:15 AM
OK, the flame rule is back in effect.&nbsp; It is after 3am central time, about 15 after, sorry, was checking out the servers.

All is said and done.&nbsp; I did this for a reason.&nbsp; Honestly I am sort sick and tired of hearing the whinning and so and so said this, and all.&nbsp; Sirc said what he wanted to, BS said what he wanted to, others said what they wanted to.&nbsp; Everyone has vented, and now all take a deep breath..............exhale................better??

Just to clear up, I lifted the flaming rule for a couple hours, but is now back in effect.&nbsp; I take all the heat for this, my idea, my creation, I allowed it, and now it has been closed.&nbsp; I hope all can forget about this incident, but some people just had to let loose a little, and from that, we are now moving on&#33;&nbsp; If tensions are still there, please try to keep it in PMs, fore I remind you that the GM Council will evaluate the happenings from now on, so be wise in your postings, it potentially could cause a vacation.

Ok, that is all.&nbsp; Hope to see you all in the servers, either sam of Q3.&nbsp; The issue at hand is over and if it is to continue, it will be dealt with via pm.

On a more humor note, BS you are a nut, Sicr you are a nut, Term you are a nut, Raven are half a nut&nbsp; :P&nbsp; &nbsp; (that is humor, no pun intended, just give ya guys some crap, that all&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; )

Can anyone say GAME ON&#33;&#33;&#33;
Nice editing of your original post Grimmy. :thumbs:

The one where you said you didn&#39;t intent for it to be a flame war on me. But you let it go on anyway.

Sirc
05-16-2003, 08:53 AM
And don&#39;t threaten me with a vacation. I have never, and will never accept you as an admin here.

TheUltimateWarrior
05-16-2003, 09:04 AM
:hmmm:

Pure_Evil
05-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@May 16 2003, 05:04 AM

Grimmy, my deepest most sincere apolagy for what I said on MSN yesterday. I was ignorant to what I was saying and it wont happen again&#33; :bandhead: :bandhead:

::: DARK PSI :::
05-16-2003, 01:26 PM
How about I give all of you a vacation. Take it to PMs&#33;

Off Topic is too public for this.