Slay
05-25-2003, 03:42 PM
I guess I have to go with Andretti, I worked for them a few years ago so :WTF:

Fred Bear
05-25-2003, 03:50 PM
I dunnno :WTF:

Fantum309
05-25-2003, 05:58 PM
I haven't paid attention to Indi racing since Emerson Fitapaldi was a racer. Is he still racing? I used to go to Detroit to see the them race, (I seen Paul Newman fly by) when they used to race downtown on the city streets, but now they race out on Belle Isle!

Slay
05-25-2003, 09:41 PM
You know to tell the truth, I'm not sure about Emerson, I live here, but with traffic jambs, gas prices allways go up around 500 time, motels suddenly become expensive just another reason for the officials to raise taxes due to extra enforcement and ................................, ................................Never mind :bandhead: We wern't talkin political was we :angel: Side tracked there a bit :P Not sure :blink:

Fantum309
05-26-2003, 12:46 AM
I just got an excellent idea, let's gas up that purdy red shinny car of yours with some hi-test, and run it around the track, Dukes of Hazard style? Whut do ya sayyyyyyyyyyyyy? :rolleyes: :wootrock:

Slay
05-26-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@May 25 2003, 07:46 PM
I just got an excellent idea, let's gas up that purdy red shinny car of yours with some hi-test, and run it around the track, Dukes of Hazard style? Whut do ya sayyyyyyyyyyyyy? :rolleyes: :wootrock:
lol :rofl:

Die Hard
05-26-2003, 01:18 PM
I caught a glimpse last night, Andretti was running second.
I don't know where he finished cause I fell asleep.

I had been at a friends party (he is leaving to emigrate to
Reno - Nevada) and i got more drunk than i have for years
then i got home and rolled a fat one :wacko:

Now it is the next day, 2.20 in the afternoon, i've just got
out of bed and i seriously cannot remember the last time
i felt this bad :bandhead:

Does anyone remember my hero, Nigel Mansell. Winning?