PDA

View Full Version : Halo

ZeLL
05-26-2003, 02:06 AM
For those of you that have kazaa, download the halo video called something close to
Halo Physics Test
Its pretty sweet and damn well worth it.
sorry i don't have a link :WTF:
:thumbs: :wootrock: :wootrock: :thumbs:

ZeLL
05-26-2003, 02:08 AM
for those of you that don't want to download it, the video takes place on the beach level and for 5 minutes you get to watch the buggy being launched 500 feet in the air by massive grenade explosions. Its got some cool music with it too :thumbs:

EXEcution
05-26-2003, 08:38 PM
careful of the warez Zell!! (no kazaa links)

i did see the movie and it was great me and my friend tried it in the game but it didnt work as well!

ZeLL
06-02-2003, 04:16 AM
Do 2 player on the same beach level and keep rounding up grenades and killing eachother in the same spot, then park the car over the dead bodies and grenades than throw one.... BOOOOOOM! Warthog covers more ground and a rocket! :thumbs: :wootrock:

Ozzie
06-19-2003, 10:11 PM
you should go to www.redvsblue.com for other cool halo stuff. there are aloooot of halo glitches on multiplayer mode and stuff. mainly people focus on those glitchs. i play halo online all the time. its my life. you can check it my clan at www.tntone.cjb.net and the software you need to play online is at www.xbconnect.com you need broadband and you need a hub, switch, or router. if you ever play online. ill own you like crazy.

Gun Element
07-02-2003, 03:57 AM
i want to be SHOCKED AND AWED!!

SO im just going to stay away from images and videos. :cool: