PDA

View Full Version : SASQUATCH on msn

Strider
05-28-2003, 04:07 PM
someone is on sas's msn account sending out viruses again, i just had to remove one that he sent me. just wanted to make everyone aware.

Sexyjess
05-28-2003, 04:09 PM
hmm naa cant be true?? he talked too me too not just send.... :WTF: :hmmm:

hmmmm

Strider
05-28-2003, 04:11 PM
all he said to me was "hehe this is fun" and sent me a file, it was unopenable and my virus detector popped up once it was done uploading..

TheUltimateWarrior
05-28-2003, 04:32 PM
ya

thats what the guy that sends out virusses all the time

Sauron
05-28-2003, 04:37 PM
one word : blocked

Dark Energy
05-28-2003, 04:46 PM
I just got it as well from SAS's MSN Messenger in a window, blaargh.exe virus & the commond line to activate it, ( this is funny ) & other lines

its happend befor as well, lucky i did not download it, i looked it up on yahoo & found this about it...
http://forums.ewanfisher.co.uk/discus/mess...ages/35/64.html (http://forums.ewanfisher.co.uk/discus/messages/35/64.html)

it tells you how to get rid of it so best to read this forum what people say

DOA Dark Energy

Pure_Evil
05-28-2003, 04:48 PM
:hmmm: :bandhead:

Casanova
05-28-2003, 05:16 PM
:(

SALvation
05-28-2003, 05:24 PM
That's what you guys get for using MSN :D AIM owns.

Fantum309
05-28-2003, 05:40 PM
AIM! :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@May 28 2003, 12:24 PM
That's what you guys get for using MSN :D AIM owns.
You know what Salvation that is what I might do now.

There is someone who hates me out there and the person who is doing
this knows who I am and want to make things hard for me. That isn't the only thing
that has been happening to me but what can you do and what I need to do is completely
change my msn like I was suppose to do but I have been busy and lazy too and will need
to change my email. That would mean I would have to contact all the people I know including
the clients I deal with in order to have it stopped. Like I said I will only give out my new email and msn
to very few people.

Once again I do apologies to everyone especially Falk(MERC) who has been really pissed off at me and I don't blame
him at all. I need to change my msn now or get a new one.

Salvation I may have to look up on Aim because seems to work much better.

SAS

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Dark Energy@May 28 2003, 11:46 AM
I just got it as well from SAS's MSN Messenger in a window, blaargh.exe virus & the commond line to activate it, ( this is funny ) & other lines

its happend befor as well, lucky i did not download it, i looked it up on yahoo & found this about it...
http://forums.ewanfisher.co.uk/discus/mess...ages/35/64.html (http://forums.ewanfisher.co.uk/discus/messages/35/64.html)

it tells you how to get rid of it so best to read this forum what people say

DOA Dark Energy
Thx Dark and I am sorry about this but I will take care of it now. I don't think this is the right answer for the problem and I have an idea what it is and what it is doing. Let me take the time now and check it out. I really hate to have to go through this man.

JIMINATOR
05-28-2003, 06:22 PM
hey sas, you should have the password, go to msn and change it,
or ask them to reset it. They will forward to your email address.
You should prolly change the password on it also.
If viruses are still going out after that, then it is going to be
your computer that is compromised...

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@May 28 2003, 01:22 PM
hey sas, you should have the password, go to msn and change it,
or ask them to reset it. They will forward to your email address.
You should prolly change the password on it also.
If viruses are still going out after that, then it is going to be
your computer that is compromised...
Thx man. . . . :thumbs:

Die Hard
05-28-2003, 08:49 PM
bummer :bandhead:

Strider
05-28-2003, 09:16 PM
omg, i left my comp on while i was gone for the past few hours and i come back to like 20 msn windows open, apparently that crap is trying to send itself to all the ppl on my contact list now too... :bawling:

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Strider@May 28 2003, 04:16 PM
omg, i left my comp on while i was gone for the past few hours and i come back to like 20 msn windows open, apparently that crap is trying to send itself to all the ppl on my contact list now too...  :bawling:
Wow! That sucks man.

The other thing that has been happening to me is someone is sending me virus through email everyday.
The only thing about that, it is not going through and they can keep trying.

Still I need to change everything.

I tell you I am going to be careful who I give out my email or signup for an email somewhere else that will not come to me but something like Hotmail to use. It is a shame that it had to come to this because I have DOA members that may need to contact me directly especially like Scorch who has help me more then any DOA member and has done more then anyone I have known for DOA.

He will be one of few players and people that will get my new email and msn or aim.

SAS

Strider
05-28-2003, 09:48 PM
i cant get rid of the stupid thing, the Blaargh.exe file still exists, even after using the advice from that link. :bawling:

SALvation
05-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Why anyone would be on the net without a firewall and/or virus protection is beyond me.

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@May 28 2003, 05:52 PM
Why anyone would be on the net without a firewall and/or virus protection is beyond me.
I agree Sal with you and I am well protected because I have had no problems with the email but the msn does suck like you said.

EXEcution
05-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Strider@May 28 2003, 05:48 PM
i cant get rid of the stupid thing, the Blaargh.exe file still exists, even after using the advice from that link. :bawling:
:down: so Strider you dont have any antivirus software or what?

LaSH
05-29-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@May 28 2003, 09:27 PM
especially like Scorch who has help me more then any DOA member and has done more then anyone I have known for DOA.

Lets not forget about everthing Pure Evil done their SAS,or Goober,or Me,or Freestyler. Dont get me wrong though,Scorch you have done a heek of a job. You have made some awsome signs,and worked on our web site till SAS got back in the pic witch we never got to see your work on that. And your memebers list kicks ash.

Pure Evil: Set up Rodger Wilco for us. Payed for a server for us. Payed and designed our own forums for us. Set up UT matches and brought a few new memebers in for us.

Goober: Well i dont think i need to say eney more about him. His reputation and character speeks for itself. Not to mention he was the longest continues DOA memeber their was at the time.

Freestyler: Some of the best trainning i have saw. And skill that was just about unmatchable.

And me: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM gusse i didnt do nothing but start trouble all the time.
.Oh wait i did think of something. Stayed with DOA during your several retierments. MMMMM merge Mad Hatters with us. HMMMMM spent time and money on making,printing,and mailing out DOA|MH cards,stickers,and shirts witch got counceled do to uncontrollable reasons. Called and talked to you on the phone and tried to help you with your problems. Awford to pay for a plan ticket for ya to come down and hang with me and Goober. Stood up and behind ever memeber weither they was wright or wrong. Set to what i thought was a pretty good pace for DOA. And not to mention recruited a few memebers. And i could go a little deeper but i think i have said enough.

More so than all,i beliave the memebers themself have done more for DOA. They have stayed loyal to each other. Stuck together threw thick and thin. And have grown into one hell of a clan.

I do miss DOA and i do miss the memebers. And i also at sometimes regreat quiting. And for the ones that trusted in me and stud behind me. I thank you very much. I just dont beliave the things that some others done should go unoticed. Due to the fact of diffrentces.

Thank you

OUTLAWS DirtGod
05-29-2003, 01:19 AM
go here for your free online scan.......Linky (http://housecall.trendmicro.com/)
and see if that will get rid of it..good luck

SASQUATCH
05-29-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+May 28 2003, 07:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ May 28 2003, 07:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@May 28 2003, 09:27 PM
especially like Scorch who has help me more then any DOA member and has done more then anyone I have known for DOA.

Lets not forget about everthing Pure Evil done their SAS,or Goober,or Me,or Freestyler. Dont get me wrong though,Scorch you have done a heek of a job. You have made some awsome signs,and worked on our web site till SAS got back in the pic witch we never got to see your work on that. And your memebers list kicks ash.

Pure Evil: Set up Rodger Wilco for us. Payed for a server for us. Payed and designed our own forums for us. Set up UT matches and brought a few new memebers in for us.

Goober: Well i dont think i need to say eney more about him. His reputation and character speeks for itself. Not to mention he was the longest continues DOA memeber their was at the time.

Freestyler: Some of the best trainning i have saw. And skill that was just about unmatchable.

And me: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM gusse i didnt do nothing but start trouble all the time.
.Oh wait i did think of something. Stayed with DOA during your several retierments. MMMMM merge Mad Hatters with us. HMMMMM spent time and money on making,printing,and mailing out DOA|MH cards,stickers,and shirts witch got counceled do to uncontrollable reasons. Called and talked to you on the phone and tried to help you with your problems. Awford to pay for a plan ticket for ya to come down and hang with me and Goober. Stood up and behind ever memeber weither they was wright or wrong. Set to what i thought was a pretty good pace for DOA. And not to mention recruited a few memebers. And i could go a little deeper but i think i have said enough.

More so than all,i beliave the memebers themself have done more for DOA. They have stayed loyal to each other. Stuck together threw thick and thin. And have grown into one hell of a clan.

I do miss DOA and i do miss the memebers. And i also at sometimes regreat quiting. And for the ones that trusted in me and stud behind me. I thank you very much. I just dont beliave the things that some others done should go unoticed. Due to the fact of diffrentces.

Thank you[/b][/quote]
I offer to help Pure and he denied it because he said to me he could handle it.

Now let me say this ok.

Scorch has never got any recognition for the work he has done and has been around longer then most guys here except you LaSH.

You have been here longer then Scorch and yet you have claimed that no one ever thinks that you never do anything.
Yet Scorch doesn&#39;t say a word and just continues to do what he does best and that is to plays and helps out.

Pure, LaSH, Goober and many more have helped a lot ok INCLUDING MYSELF which I don&#39;t go around saying like Scorch.

Do me a favor LaSH leave me alone ok.

I never want to here from you again and will no longer respond to anything you say anymore.

I only wish that I can be here in peace because what I said was for Scorch and did not forget the things that many of the DOA members who have helped. SLayer was one too who has help with training and Free Style help with things that was excellent for us to put together and I don&#39;t need you to remind me about this anymore. I wanted to thank Scorch for his loyalty and mature way of being by acting like a young honest man. He has shown more maturity then most people I have encounter and as for Goober I miss him already and only wish that we could have made things better and I don&#39;t hate you LaSH I have good memories about you and will not forget them and the same goes for Pure Evil for the outstanding work he has done for DOA. Pure Evil is a leader but you LaSH will never be one. Sorry but that is the truth LaSH and this time I am telling you to your face ok the honest truth not because I am getting back at you but because you have no leadership and will not ever have one.

The story ends . . . . It was nice while it lasted. . . . :wave:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Take it up in PM