PDA

View Full Version : GAME ON!!

Grimmy
05-30-2003, 04:42 AM
With all the new people to Q3 that are installing/reinstalling, hope ya see this soon, and make catch a game or 2 with ya on Frag's server :cool:

It's grappling & freeze time :jammin:

Sexyjess
05-30-2003, 04:46 AM
hey grimmy :wave: ;)

Dan2
05-30-2003, 04:49 AM
Where's the LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE wav when you really need it? :P :jammin:

edit: I can play a few but can't do marathon; early get up in the AM.

FUS1ON
05-30-2003, 04:52 AM
I'll play a few games C ya there

Grimmy
05-30-2003, 05:56 AM
GG's everyone! :wootrock:

Hare was on fire tonight!

*note to self*Bring buckets and buckets of water to LAN :shifty:

Dan2
05-30-2003, 05:58 AM
Yep he was red hot!! :jammin:
GGs!!! :wootrock:

Grimmy
05-30-2003, 06:08 AM
me too, he is pretty good also :thumbs:

melonhead
05-30-2003, 07:25 AM
Hey guys,
As promised, here I am. Thanks for the invite, always looking for fellow Quakers with a good attitude. Hope I'm in the right forum, I just looked for the most recent post. As I perused the site and forum, I see many familiar servers and some familiar names as well. Been playing just under two years, mostly I play vanilla Q3 and some OSP, but I think Ufreeze is alot of fun. I play Q3 to have fun, and although I wouldn't mind joining a clan to compete, if it gets too serious, I lose interest. I just want to play and drink my beer. :drink:
You guys seem like my kind of people, I'll definetly show up as long as you'll have me. Well, catch you on the servers!
Melonhead

Fragetti
05-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by melonhead@May 30 2003, 02:25 AM
Hey guys,
As promised, here I am. Thanks for the invite, always looking for fellow Quakers with a good attitude. Hope I'm in the right forum, I just looked for the most recent post. As I perused the site and forum, I see many familiar servers and some familiar names as well. Been playing just under two years, mostly I play vanilla Q3 and some OSP, but I think Ufreeze is alot of fun. I play Q3 to have fun, and although I wouldn't mind joining a clan to compete, if it gets too serious, I lose interest. I just want to play and drink my beer. :drink:
You guys seem like my kind of people, I'll definetly show up as long as you'll have me. Well, catch you on the servers!
Melonhead
HI Melonhead

Welcome to GM you are a very good player and was a pleasure fragen with ya
We are all about having fun here so I hope you stick around.
Frag you later

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-30-2003, 10:42 AM
Welcome to GM!

FUS1ON
05-30-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey Melonhead glad ya made it, that was fun lastnight & hope to see you again :thumbs:
After playing y'all with those @%& lightning guns, I now know what a bug feels like when he hits those bugzapper things :rofl:

melonhead
05-30-2003, 08:26 PM
Outlaws,
Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to come hang with you guys. Btw Shogun, (and the rest of ya's) you may already know this, but there is a variable for the lightning gun that keeps the stream on your crosshair, instead of "floating" like it does. I found this to be very helpful. /cg_truelightning 1 Freeze ya later.

FUS1ON
05-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Thanks Melonhead :thumbs: