PDA

View Full Version : MGS The twin snakes

Plutoxin_7
06-09-2003, 09:18 AM
It's time to haul your sneaking suit out of mothballs and plug in your codec.

After the disappointing MGS Sons of liberty,Solid Snake is coming back with a vengeance!
And this time that wuss Raiden isn't going to crash the party!

MGS The twin snakes is in production now and will be a GC exclusive. Release is slated for Dec 2003.

The twin snakes will be a retelling of Snakes Shadow Moses mission from MGS on the PS1. MGS is a classic PS1 game and widely regarded as the best Playstation game of all time.

Silicone Knights the makers of Eternal Darkness will be in charge of this project under the supervision of MGS creator Hideo Kojima.

The graphics in TTS are already looking sharp and detailed,and should easily match or surpass the graphics of Sons Of Liberty.

The links below will take you to the Gamespot TTS screenshot page,and the official TTS website where you can view the E3 trailer for MGS The twin snakes.
Enjoy!

Screen shots (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/metalgearworkingtitle/screenindex.html)

TTS E3 trailer (http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs_tts/japanese/index.html)

ZeLL
06-10-2003, 03:52 AM
thnx bro :thumbs:

solid snake295
06-11-2003, 04:05 AM
that looks pretty cool but... THERES BEEN A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! they put the game on those little game cube discs, not the normal size playstation discs! :rofl: oh well, nintendo has to make some money to, lol

Plutoxin_7
06-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Jun 11 2003, 04:05 AM
that looks pretty cool but... THERES BEEN A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! they put the game on those little game cube discs, not the normal size playstation discs!  :rofl: oh well, nintendo has to make some money to, lol
Yeah,what's up with those mini disk? They suck! First the cartridges for the N64 and now this. Nintendo never learn do they! :bawling: :rofl:

Gun Element
07-02-2003, 04:19 AM
I didnt think that Sons of Liberty was bad I though it was awesome!

but at least theirs a MGS coming out for PS2 as well so I dont care about eh gamecube version

Vash
10-02-2003, 07:09 AM
I didnt like solid 2 because it didnt make much sense, and was WAAAY too dramatic. I saw the stupidest character, Vamp, who could live from a headshot, run up walls, run on water, swim in light water, WITH NO EXPLANATION. I dont think raiden is cool, cuz he's childish/immature. I dont like the drama and super long cutscenes, i'm supposed to be playing a game and not watching an opera concert. And worst of all, no Mei Lin :bawling:

The first solid was the better. I loved the funny scenes where they brought the game out of the screen: Where psycho mantis reads your mind "you like to play this and that game" :rofl: , where he "MOVES" your controller after you put it on the floor, where the screen suddenly turns blue with the words HIDEO on the top of the screen (had me fooled, i thought there was something wrong with my playstation :rofl: ), where you have to get meryl's codec frequency from THE BACK OF YOUR CD CASE :rofl: , and where Naomi massages your arm using the vibration function of your controller. Best of all, they didnt put much drama, except for the introduction sequence.

But after seeing the preview for twins/snakeeater/solid3, i was dissapointed. There it was, the DRAMA. Oh how GLORIOUS snake looked when he surfaced from the water :rofl: :rofl: . He looks as GRACIOUS as a swan :rofl: :rofl: Sure, the movie-like exhaggerations are creative, but they are covering up the coolness of the snake i know.

EXEcution
10-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Cool!
Thanx! :thumbs: