PDA

View Full Version : No one said GG

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-09-2002, 10:13 PM
Damn i hate that when people don't say gg and mostly if they are in a clan why don't you say gg than because you think your better or something i always say GG no matter what the one who is winning is glad to hear someone says gg or not???

I think so in this game no one said gg and that is what i hate 3 outlaws that didn't say gg why????

Sacrifice
10-09-2002, 10:14 PM
there all not the talking type i guess

Gun Element
10-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Well I think its really up to them if they want to or not. Its not like its a rule or anything.

If you want Ill say it for ya

GG! :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-09-2002, 10:19 PM
Maybe it was not GG for them.

Sirc
10-09-2002, 10:26 PM
You HATE them because they didn't say gg? That's a little strong. I don't always say gg. Sometimes I really suck and don't feel like it. So sue me. I think it's a lot more appropriate to say it when you really mean it. If you say it EVERY time then it means nothing.

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-09-2002, 10:44 PM
yes okey but you are playing for the fun right?? so you can say gg than more people getting to like you and if you never say gg i don't now i don't like that

Nobody
10-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Some people just don't talk at all. There is nothing wrong with that.

FUS1ON
10-09-2002, 11:16 PM
[quote:82842b7c9d="Terminathare"]I always say it, even if I'm in the game for only a few moments. It only takes a sec.

But like GE said it's not a rule or anything...[/quote:82842b7c9d]

Same here, Another thing is they might not be aware of the GG thing. I've played them before and honestly I couldn't tell you if they have ever done it or not. I do it every time out of respect to the winner. Except for cannon whores, campers, swimmers, cheaters and cussers.
If someone GGs you when you win, then GG them when they win. If they don't, then don't do it for them. Simple. :wink: But don't get mad and say you hate someone just for that.

BTW GG to you on your win. :D

MR. SLiK
10-09-2002, 11:20 PM
I just leave right away. Even if I win (which is rare nowadays :P) to go onto the next game. I have played the past couple of days a few games, but I didnt really try. Especially last night i just held down the fire button on all weapons. Still boring but nice every now and then.

Slice
10-09-2002, 11:24 PM
This reminds me of an old acusation that Ciggarete made against me. Like I was the bad guy, for not saying good game. Remeber that whole drama! :P Man, I usually try to good game people but sometimes I hit esc, or I don't bother, because I am off quick to play the next map. I don't think you should take offence to it. I am sure that is not their intention. BTW, I don't even think those guys know about gg at the end. You have to hit your f1 or ~ key to even see it.

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-09-2002, 11:31 PM
okey okey i will stop complaining about it sorry guys but shogun is right it is respect for the winner but i will stop complaining 8)

WillyTrombone
10-10-2002, 12:17 AM
I only say gg if it was a good game. If it's a team game and either team was completely lax, it wasn't a good game. Or if it's a DM and I'm sucking and/or if other players are rude or obnoxious, I don't say gg. (I don't mean to imply that I never say it. Playing with friends I almost always do becaus eplaying with friends actually is fun, unlike most random match ups)

OUTLAWS Tip
10-10-2002, 01:29 AM
I always try to say gg, if I played for a bit. I have the right-click button on my mouse set for jumping. If I am jumping at the end of a game I get bounced to the main menu.

FUS1ON
10-10-2002, 02:16 AM
[quote:a742f66130="OUTLAWS Tip"]I always try to say gg, if I played for a bit. I have the right-click button on my mouse set for jumping. If I am jumping at the end of a game I get bounced to the main menu.[/quote:a742f66130]

I hate when that happens to me. It seems to do it mostly when I win for some reason. :(

Sauron
10-10-2002, 02:32 AM
thats happening to me too

i think its cause ure on fire then and dont look9ng for ur score

Slash
10-10-2002, 02:49 AM
Cheap usually says gg, and as for the other guys they just aren't that talkative. They don't mean to offend you or anyone else.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-10-2002, 02:52 AM
I had a good laugh last time I tried typing at the end of a game. I got one "GG ALL" in, one "had fun" in, and then when I tryed to type a resonse to Shogun I typed "jeo"! My fingers had missed the home row!
I just hope you (Shogun) wasn't sitting at home trying to figure out what jeo stood for!! :lol:

HAMMER
10-10-2002, 02:52 AM
I didn't say GG. Oh wait...I wasn't in the game. Nevermind.

FUS1ON
10-10-2002, 02:54 AM
[quote:1b1fa2b1ad="OUTLAWS high ping camper"]I had a good laugh last time I tried typing at the end of a game. I got one "GG ALL" in, one "had fun" in, and then when I tryed to type a resonse to Shogun I typed "jeo"! My fingers had missed the home row!
I just hope you (Shogun) wasn't sitting at home trying to figure out what jeo stood for!! :lol:[/quote:1b1fa2b1ad]

:rofl:

HAMMER
10-10-2002, 02:56 AM
LOL! That reminds me...I jumped into a game one time and my right hand was off by one key, and I meant to type "Hello all!", but it came out "Hekki Akk!"

I had people emailing me to find out what that meant :)

Grimmy
10-10-2002, 04:43 AM
lol Hammer

A lot of times I hit the esc key by accident, and then I am out to the main screen, even if I won or was close. Blonde moment I guess lol

WillyTrombone
10-10-2002, 05:10 AM
[quote:4323780ed7="HAMMER"]I meant to type "Hello all!", but it came out "Hekki Akk!"[/quote:4323780ed7]

I didn't know you spoke the old language. And I never expected such vile expressions from such a nice guy.

FASTway
10-10-2002, 05:17 AM
Sam doesn't give me enough time to type anything at the end.

just when I found the GG buttons and am ready to hit enter...the server resets.... :lol:

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-10-2002, 07:28 AM
Damn i have jumping on the space bar that is easyer guys because i win more ;) j/k