PDA

View Full Version : Ever had this happen to ya?

jazzy
06-14-2003, 11:21 PM
I was cruizin through different servers observin to see who was on, when I came across a name that seemed oddly familiar. Someone was on pretending to be me. It was just kind of odd to come across and I was just wondering if it had ever happened to anyone else. Makes ya wonder when you talk to people are they really who they seem :hmmm:

OUTLAWS OZRIC
06-14-2003, 11:45 PM
:rofl: One thing you will learn about the game is(particularly sam) is there are a lot of alias's.It can be very annoying I have had the same thing happen to me in the past also.I think you will find there are many of us that have experienced this. Just keep ya cool and don't worry about it, just leave the trouble makers to themselves :thumbs: and enjoy the game bro :jammin:

BY THE WAY, welcome to the forums ,I hope you enjoy all of our company.You are in a great place. :wave:

jazzy
06-15-2003, 12:11 AM
I had nothing wrong with it. It was just kind of wierd to see your name pop up with you knowin you're not playing under it at the moment. Just means that I am so cool people try to be me :cool: . And thanks for the welcomin.

JIMINATOR
06-15-2003, 12:12 AM
um, who are you and what tags do you use?
may be some other dude named jazzy.... :thumbs:

Die Hard
06-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Hey Jazzy

Damn right its a compliment.

Nice to see you hear at last :oooo:

Fred Bear
06-15-2003, 04:30 AM
glad to see you on GM Jazzy.......................... or is this the real (Villains) Jazzy? :WTF: :lol: