PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Adrenaline

Scorch
07-07-2003, 12:12 PM
My choice is booster. :thumbs:

Sauron
07-07-2003, 12:17 PM
Normally Booster but when i am still full health booster is wasted then i take Invis or Berserk

Edit : Btw Berserk is missing ;)

Scorch
07-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Jul 7 2003, 12:17 PM
Normally Booster but when i am still full health booster is wasted then i take Invis or Berserk

Edit : Btw Berserk is missing ;)
What is berserk and how I active it?

Sauron
07-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Berserk u shoot faster and do more dmg i think and u activate it with 2 x forward 2x backwards (i think :P If that doesn't work try it other way round :) )

Pure_Evil
07-07-2003, 01:58 PM
I usually try to stay jacked up on health and armor (ask around :P ) So it depends on circumstances, if I'm getting beaten to the pups, wich is rare, then I use it as booster, but being invisible and spaming flack is fun as hell! :w00t:

Black Rose
07-07-2003, 02:21 PM
I love to be invisible wub

Yellow[GummiBear]
07-07-2003, 02:40 PM
it all depends what I'm playing. If I'm playing BR or CTF and runnin' with the flag/ball you can be sure I'll be using Speed. If I'm playing DM you can be sure I'll be using Booster if my health is low or invisible if it's not. I basically never use berserck unless there's a room with a whole bunch of people in it at one time... then I go berserk and spam like crazy! :devil:

Scorch
07-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Speed is good for bombing run and CTF.. but not always I always get killed at the end by devilish guards at the anubis other's team room.

I am officially in love with the magma map nice view. :drink:

BlackWolf
07-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Invisibel :wootrock:

SoulReaver
07-07-2003, 04:57 PM
could u guys telll me how to use invisible and speed thnx for telling me how to do booster sauron :thumbs:

Sauron
07-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Speed 4 x forward
Boost 4 x backwards
Invis 2 x left 2 x right or otherway round

SoulReaver
07-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Jul 7 2003, 04:41 PM
Speed 4 x forward
Boost 4 x backwards
Invis 2 x left 2 x right or otherway round
ok thnx a lot

Saretta
07-07-2003, 09:43 PM
booster and invis

S.W.A.T.
07-08-2003, 04:59 AM
Booster All The Way!!! :thumbs:

Death-Dude
07-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Black Rose@Jul 7 2003, 08:21 AM
I love to be invisible wub
No! We wanna see you! :jammin:

Booster is a first choice, but invis has times when it is a huge asset. Berserk in spam-maps or areas, speed definitely when cpaturing a flag, or ball. But health is more universal than the others, for me, although I should try speed more, I think.

SPAWN
07-10-2003, 12:14 AM
it all depends on the situation if you have a lot of health and armor go invis or beserk

but if you only got like 50 or lower health go booster :wootrock:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
07-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Booster all the way baby invisable doesen't work as good I seem to still get head shots when people are invisable cause the texture mapping that makes them transparent reflects what map they are in and actually makes them quite easy to see and hit. As for Speed thats ok if you just want to run away from peeps I preferr to load up on armor and health so I can frag as I go trough cause it will take longer for them to respawn and attack you agian then it would be to just pass them. Usially the the best weapon to use in BR is the translocator for not only tele frags its quite good to get around well atleast for me cause I never miss a shot. Beserk seems to work best in a enclosed area with a flak cannon and if your good translocator or rocket launcher. Although for those who don't know but there are 2 other moves too one will make you tiny and the other will make you into a static mesh so you could end up looking like a walking wall or tower or something. It seems to work best in highly detailed maps with lots of static meshes so all I can say for that move is to know your maps. Tiny is a another thing that just makes you small and hard to hit but the bio rifle seems to work along with the flak cannon and rocket launcher.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD