10-14-2002, 06:55 PM
http://www.clanevl.com/files/UT2K3/bombingrun.html

GUMMIPOWER!!!!

SALvation
10-14-2002, 06:57 PM
LOL. There is a post about this in general. At least we scored against you :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-14-2002, 07:01 PM
You guys kicked some major ass. Good job Gummies!

Smooth[GummiBear]
10-14-2002, 09:56 PM
lol! I guess there is hahahaahahahaha

Sorry bout that :P

np. The only way to get better is to play better people. I remember when I first started playing UT back a long time ago. I thought I was *good* but then I started playing with the Gummis and they kilced my TAIL. I kept at it tho and before long I was holdin my own. You guys are definelty welcome to play along side us anytime and dont worry about us crack down on ya or anything. As long as a person wants to play, we don't rip on them if they get beat unless its in good fun. Stick at it and before you know it you will be surprising yourself ;)

Yellow[GummiBear]
10-15-2002, 01:29 AM
yeah actually Smooth couldn't be more right about what he just said... back in the day I actually felt kinda bad playing against him because I just pwned him all the time... now it's a totally different story...I look forward to playin' with you guys and helping us all learn from each other and improve our games... let's r0x0r the ut2k3 world Gummi and GameMecca styleeeee!!

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-15-2002, 02:33 AM
[quote:6f3ef13c30="Yellow[GummiBear]"] let's r0x0r the ut2k3 world Gummi and GameMecca styleeeee!![/quote:6f3ef13c30]

Word! LOL

TheUltimateWarrior
10-15-2002, 09:46 AM
who are you guys gummibears
where did you suddently come from?

Smooth[GummiBear]
10-15-2002, 01:30 PM
One night, me, Gold, and Silver were all playing onlien and ran into some of the guys at GameMecca.net We played a clan v clan match and afterwards they told us to come check out your pad here.

We are a UT CTF clan from way back in the day that have moved to BR now that UT2K3 is out. I guess thats what explains why we picked up the game kinda quick. We were already familiar with the weapons from UT and we have been playing with each otehr for so long we got the teamwork thing down.

If you want a more DETAILED history of the Gummis, check out the front page... well.. the only page of our website at http://www.gummiclan.com

We are a group og guys from literally all over the country. We only see each other two times a year. If that. Most of them Ive NEVER met. Even so, we are like a big family and we are literally more than a gaming clan. These guys are a close group of friends that would be hanging and chattin even if UT2K3 completely disappears.

TheUltimateWarrior
10-15-2002, 02:34 PM
ok thnx for explaining