PDA

View Full Version : And the Reaping goes on!

Sirc
07-09-2003, 05:09 AM
This time in Yodeller. Jim and I had fun 1v1 before others came in. GG Jiminator! :thumbs:

GG Pinatubo! :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
07-09-2003, 05:13 AM
gg sirc. It was fun before the glowing began...

:thumbs:

Sirc
07-09-2003, 05:18 AM
:hmmm: Glowing? Surely you can't be complaining about the SD. Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities. :P

JIMINATOR
07-09-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 9 2003, 01:18 AM
:hmmm: Glowing? Surely you can't be complaining about the SD. Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities. :P
...as am I when certain people are in the game...
at least it didn't start out that way. if it is being used, cool.
but I guess what irks me the most about sd is when
someone comes in late into a game and hits the sd
to make up ground. that is pretty cheap to me.

Sirc
07-09-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Jul 9 2003, 01:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Jul 9 2003, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 9 2003, 01:18 AM
:hmmm:&nbsp; Glowing?&nbsp; Surely you can&#39;t be complaining about the SD.&nbsp; Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities.&nbsp; :P
at least it didn&#39;t start out that way. if it is being used, cool.
to make up ground. that is pretty cheap to me. [/b][/quote]
This has happened many times to me too. And many times it has come from the Outlaws. In fact I have played games where certain Outlaws have played without SD and used it near the end to attain the win. I don&#39;t really have a problem with this. But I try not to comment about it in the game.

Your comment in this game was unwelcome.

You live in a glass house dude. Please do not throw stones.

Phobos
07-09-2003, 06:59 AM
gg all :thumbs:

Black Rose
07-09-2003, 03:35 PM
GG Sirc and all :thumbs:

Casanova
07-09-2003, 03:39 PM
GG :thumbs:

mod
07-09-2003, 05:31 PM

Scorch
07-09-2003, 05:32 PM

pinatubo
07-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Jul 8 2003, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Jul 8 2003, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 9 2003, 01:18 AM
:hmmm:&nbsp; Glowing?&nbsp; Surely you can&#39;t be complaining about the SD.&nbsp; Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities.&nbsp; :P
to make up ground. that is pretty cheap to me.[/b][/quote]
gg...

I&#39;m guilty of "glowing." It&#39;s not illegal. It&#39;s not cheating. And yes, I use it to catch up. Cheap? If you say so. :rolleyes:

I guess I don&#39;t get "cheap" tactics. To me, cheap is using means that aren&#39;t supposed to be available in the game, like swimming. :WTF:

So there&#39;s this "skill" thing about not using power ups and only using certain weapons. If that&#39;s your thing, fine. I guess I don&#39;t care about the inconsequential skill of fragging someone.

This is a game. People play the way they want. If you don&#39;t like power ups or certain weapons, then don&#39;t use them, but don&#39;t expect others to play by your own "rules."

Seriously Stoned
07-09-2003, 09:42 PM
gg guys :thumbs:

well said pinatubo :jammin:

Sirc
07-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by pinatubo+Jul 9 2003, 05:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pinatubo @ Jul 9 2003, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -JIMINATOR@Jul 8 2003, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 9 2003, 01:18 AM
:hmmm:*&nbsp; Glowing?* Surely you can&#39;t be complaining about the SD.* Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities.*&nbsp; :P
gg...

I&#39;m guilty of "glowing." It&#39;s not illegal. It&#39;s not cheating. And yes, I use it to catch up. Cheap? If you say so. :rolleyes:

I guess I don&#39;t get "cheap" tactics. To me, cheap is using means that aren&#39;t supposed to be available in the game, like swimming. :WTF:

So there&#39;s this "skill" thing about not using power ups and only using certain weapons. If that&#39;s your thing, fine. I guess I don&#39;t care about the inconsequential skill of fragging someone.

This is a game. People play the way they want. If you don&#39;t like power ups or certain weapons, then don&#39;t use them, but don&#39;t expect others to play by your own "rules." [/b][/quote]

Panagiotis
07-10-2003, 02:12 AM
GG all :jammin:

Mr Clean
07-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by pinatubo+Jul 9 2003, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pinatubo @ Jul 9 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -JIMINATOR@Jul 8 2003, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 9 2003, 01:18 AM
:hmmm:*&nbsp; Glowing?* Surely you can&#39;t be complaining about the SD.* Many of the best Outlaws are well known for their glowing abilities.*&nbsp; :P
gg...

This is a game. People play the way they want. If you don&#39;t like power ups or certain weapons, then don&#39;t use them, but don&#39;t expect others to play by your own "rules." [/b][/quote]
Of course, you did join the game late. You saw how it was being played. Maybe it would have been better to just wait for the next one to start. What&#39;s another 5 or 10 minutes? I agree if it&#39;s in the game it&#39;s supposed to be used, but there&#39;s nothing wrong with respecting the style of play already being used in the game.

Maybe when you enter let everyone know that the PUPs are in play. That way they can&#39;t say you didn&#39;t warn them.

Congrats on the win Sirc.....

Sirc
07-10-2003, 06:35 AM
Mr Clean, please don&#39;t try to speak about that which you don&#39;t know about. Pups are always in play unless someone says "no pups", and everyone agrees. There was NEVER any agreement not to use pups. If Jim didn&#39;t want pups used he could have asked for a "no pups" game, but he didn&#39;t.

This is getting ridiculus. Y&#39;all need to stop the belly-aching. If you&#39;re not enjoying a game then just leave. :baby:

Mr Clean
07-10-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 10 2003, 12:35 AM
Mr Clean, please don&#39;t try to speak about that which you don&#39;t know about. Pups are always in play unless someone says "no pups", and everyone agrees. There was NEVER any agreement not to use pups. If Jim didn&#39;t want pups used he could have asked for a "no pups" game, but he didn&#39;t.

This is getting ridiculus. Y&#39;all need to stop the belly-aching. If you&#39;re not enjoying a game then just leave. :baby:
Thanks for your response Sirc, however my comments were not directed at you. I was merely offering a suggestion to Pin, he can take it or leave it as he chooses. Since he joined late he may have not known whether it was a "no pups" game. By letting everyone know he was planning to use them it might help avoiding disagreements like this.

My comment to you Pin was by me only. I an not a "y&#39;all" and was not representing anyone besides myself.

Ra\/en
07-10-2003, 06:47 AM
ah nightly forum drama. i see.

gg guys&#33;

Sirc
07-10-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Jul 10 2003, 02:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Jul 10 2003, 02:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 10 2003, 12:35 AM
Mr Clean, please don&#39;t try to speak about that which you don&#39;t know about.&nbsp; Pups are always in play unless someone says "no pups", and everyone agrees.&nbsp; There was NEVER any agreement not to use pups.&nbsp; If Jim didn&#39;t want pups used he could have asked for a "no pups" game, but he didn&#39;t.

This is getting ridiculus.&nbsp; Y&#39;all need to stop the belly-aching.&nbsp; If you&#39;re not enjoying a game then just leave.&nbsp; :baby:
Thanks for your response Sirc, however my comments were not directed at you. I was merely offering a suggestion to Pin, he can take it or leave it as he chooses. Since he joined late he may have not known whether it was a "no pups" game. By letting everyone know he was planning to use them it might help avoiding disagreements like this.

My comment to you Pin was by me only. I an not a "y&#39;all" and was not representing anyone besides myself.

:thumbs: [/b][/quote]
My reply to you was harsher than intended Mr Clean. Sorry.

No one has to warn anyone that they are gonna use pups. If there is a "no pups" game going on it&#39;s up to the players to warn a new arrival that it is a "no pups" game. Otherwise everything is fair.

It was not a "no pups" game. There was no warning given. Pin did nothing wrong. :thumbs:

Mr Clean
07-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Jul 10 2003, 12:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Jul 10 2003, 12:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mr Clean@Jul 10 2003, 02:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 10 2003, 12:35 AM
Mr Clean, please don&#39;t try to speak about that which you don&#39;t know about.* Pups are always in play unless someone says "no pups", and everyone agrees.* There was NEVER any agreement not to use pups.* If Jim didn&#39;t want pups used he could have asked for a "no pups" game, but he didn&#39;t.

This is getting ridiculus.* Y&#39;all need to stop the belly-aching.* If you&#39;re not enjoying a game then just leave.*&nbsp; :baby:

My reply to you was harsher than intended Mr Clean. Sorry.

No one has to warn anyone that they are gonna use pups. If there is a "no pups" game going on it&#39;s up to the players to warn a new arrival that it is a "no pups" game. Otherwise everything is fair.

It was not a "no pups" game. There was no warning given. Pin did nothing wrong. :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
Cool.

I never said Pin did anything wrong, I was just trying to throw out an idea to avoid these types of misunderstanding. Thought he might want to take the proactive approach next time.

Game on. :cool:

Sirc
07-10-2003, 07:06 AM
Go away Raven&#33; Nothing to see here&#33; Move on&#33; LOL&#33; :P

BlackWolf
07-10-2003, 08:42 AM

dont u just love SS Pow up hogs and spammers WOOOOOOOOOOOOT :w00t:

same old story :drink:

JIMINATOR
07-10-2003, 04:14 PM
The double standard lives....

Glad to see you sticking up for your clanmate, but I am certain you will understand why he will get no respect from me.

Like true likes to say, "Pathetic"

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?...5&hl=kingsville (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=17325&hl=kingsville)

Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 8 2003, 10:55 PM
I got F9&#39;d in that game too.** :WTF:

And Kingsville Boy is a major camper-spammer.* He has a good ping too, so he has no excuse for playing that way.* Yeah, I know people should be able to play however they want.* But he&#39;ll never get any respect from me playing the way he does.

Sirc
07-10-2003, 06:15 PM
:lol: Okay, you got me you BASTARD&#33; :w00t: :P :rofl:

I&#39;m gonna start posting in invisible ink&#33; My old posts keep coming back to haunt me. :bandhead:

Anyway, enough. Let&#39;s just live and let live. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
07-10-2003, 10:50 PM
GGs y&#39;all :jammin:

pinatubo
07-11-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 10 2003, 09:14 AM

Glad to see you sticking up for your clanmate, but I am certain you will understand why he will get no respect from me.

Whatever. It&#39;s just a game. There are more important people whose respect I value.

:WTF:

Dangerous Dan
07-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by pinatubo+Jul 11 2003, 06:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pinatubo @ Jul 11 2003, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@Jul 10 2003, 09:14 AM

Whatever. It&#39;s just a game. There are more important people whose respect I value.

:WTF: [/b][/quote]
exactly&#33; it&#39;s only a game and we shouldnt care what ppl think of us when we play, this is only a diversion from reality and the ppl don&#39;t really matter, they&#39;re all just faceless names...

pinatubo
07-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Phrenic@Jul 11 2003, 11:53 AM
exactly&#33; it&#39;s only a game and we shouldnt care what ppl think of us when we play, this is only a diversion from reality and the ppl don&#39;t really matter, they&#39;re all just faceless names...
:thumbs: :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Jag
07-15-2003, 01:34 AM