PDA

View Full Version : Windows movie maker 2

<<Hybrid>>
07-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Cool one, Windows movie maker 2 pro ;)

Link here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=82887484-6f21-43e2-b4e2-051f72c11a77&DisplayLang=en)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
:drink:

<<Hybrid>>
07-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Yes and this WMM2 is for WinXP systems only :P

OUTLAWS Behind You?
07-10-2003, 02:16 PM
And another thing, it creates DVD in MS format that most players don&#39;t recognize. :bandhead:

Death-Dude
07-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Behind You?@Jul 10 2003, 08:16 AM
And another thing, it creates DVD in MS format that most players don&#39;t recognize. :bandhead:
I don&#39;t know much about it - don&#39;t have a DVD unit yet - but is that + that MS uses? Your burner handles both if I remember correctly, and I see Panasonic has a +/- as well now, but I don&#39;t know which is better , or what the difference really is to us end-users. I&#39;m sure I had read that MS was going to go +.

OUTLAWS Behind You?
07-13-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Death-Dude+Jul 12 2003, 01:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death-Dude @ Jul 12 2003, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Behind You?@Jul 10 2003, 08:16 AM
I don&#39;t know much about it - don&#39;t have a DVD unit yet - but is that + that MS uses? Your burner handles both if I remember correctly, and I see Panasonic has a +/- as well now, but I don&#39;t know which is better , or what the difference really is to us end-users. I&#39;m sure I had read that MS was going to go +. [/b][/quote]
Going from memory, I don&#39;t think MS cares about + or -, the DVD recorder does. But if you look at any DVD, you will see a folder structure and file stucture. What MM2 writes is a MS structure that very few Desktop DVD players can recognize. What I mean by Desktop DVD Players is the players most people have connected to their TVs to play store bought or rented DVDs. Not the DVD devices connected to a PC.

For example, my new Onkyo LS-500C Home Theater System will play DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD, CD, but not anything created my MM2 on any media, DVD or CD.

Bet this is clear as mud. :bandhead:

<<Hybrid>>
07-14-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Behind You?+Jul 13 2003, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Behind You? @ Jul 13 2003, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Death-Dude@Jul 12 2003, 01:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Behind You?@Jul 10 2003, 08:16 AM
I don&#39;t know much about it - don&#39;t have a DVD unit yet - but is that + that MS uses? Your burner handles both if I remember correctly, and I see Panasonic has a +/- as well now, but I don&#39;t know which is better , or what the difference really is to us end-users. I&#39;m sure I had read that MS was going to go +.
Going from memory, I don&#39;t think MS cares about + or -, the DVD recorder does. But if you look at any DVD, you will see a folder structure and file stucture. What MM2 writes is a MS structure that very few Desktop DVD players can recognize. What I mean by Desktop DVD Players is the players most people have connected to their TVs to play store bought or rented DVDs. Not the DVD devices connected to a PC.

For example, my new Onkyo LS-500C Home Theater System will play DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD, CD, but not anything created my MM2 on any media, DVD or CD.

Bet this is clear as mud. :bandhead: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

you always can change formats with other programms :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Behind You?
07-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>+Jul 13 2003, 07:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<<Hybrid>> @ Jul 13 2003, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Behind You?@Jul 13 2003, 10:41 PM

Originally posted by -Death-Dude@Jul 12 2003, 01:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Behind You?@Jul 10 2003, 08:16 AM

Bet this is clear as mud. :bandhead:
:lol:

you always can change formats with other programms :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
MS MM2 won&#39;t write in another format and I couldn&#39;t get anybody else to read MS MM2 format to convert it.

That&#39;s my story and I&#39;m sticking to it. :wootrock:

Ozzie
07-14-2003, 09:09 PM
i use my graphics card to record my xbox halo games. because i live for halo. i play halo every damn day online. so i take video of that. to show people how pimp i am at the game.. how i show them in a still good quality way. is i record my game with my tv tuner. at low quality. which is actually pretty good quality anyway. then. i use pinnacle studio to edit. and add stuff. then. i convert it to an mpeg file wich can get to about 35 megs per file. then i use dr. divx to convert it to divx format. which brings the file down to about 7 megs with just a tad bit of less quality then before