PDA

View Full Version : Calling all 30-35's

TheReignesMan
07-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Recently I haven't seen many 30-35's on for our guild but we have a whole lot of them. I was thinking that maybe, one day at of the week, we could all get together and since most of us 35's have about the same about of rps, we could all cap out together and group with each other all the way to 50. Sound like a good plan to me, but it's really up to you guys, lol.

If you want to, I'm good for Friday's, Saturdays, and Sunday's. If none of those are good for you guys, I can usually plan to be on late anytime through the week. So without further adue, I REALLY thought this was a good idea and it would quickly allow us (well maybe not quickly but as quickly as possible) to cap out BG3 and get to 50.

Thought just struck in my head.

Till later my friends;
The Reign man

Damzelindistress
07-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey Jon,
Sounds like a great idea :thumbs:. I wanted to level Kronan to 35 before I do more in BG3 but I would like to see how he does. One of the problems I faced in the past was that I am a one hit wonder. We should be able to set up a guild BG3 day and also work on honing our skill hunting around albion :) as far as getting Kronan to 50 I'm not sure if I can do it but you never know :w00t:

Gharac
07-14-2003, 10:05 PM
I'll try....I'm at 31 now...but with family and such it's hard to pin me down to a certain time.

But evenings around 9pm pst are usually not a problem :thumbs:

:unsure: I haven't been in the battlegrounds yet ph34r