PDA

View Full Version : Lightning gun areana Games 8:30pm est.

Pure_Evil
07-15-2003, 10:52 AM
{DS} will be having Lightning Gun only team deathmatch games tonight at 8:30 pm est. freindly fire will be on!

All freinds of {DS} are welcome! We will use some new maps and some old ones, Campgrounds and Shudder Creek, Slam. Grendelkeep, Deck 16, Antalus, Geal will be used.

:w00t:

Zero[GummiBear]
07-15-2003, 04:25 PM
O.o

I'll be there.

Zero[GummiBear]

Pure_Evil
07-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Server is set up! :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
07-15-2003, 09:31 PM
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Dissectional
07-15-2003, 11:23 PM
I won't be there. I managed to **** my rig right up with some sh1t drivers for my Tactical Board. Pays to read EVERYTHING sometimes. IF I find the energy, my evening will be spent trying to un**** my PC. No UT, no Freeze Tag...everything ****ing gone. Grrrr....

PimpDaddy
07-16-2003, 02:05 AM
Better figure out how to run that jewel before I go out and buy one !!!!
:rofl:

Dissectional
07-16-2003, 03:43 AM
Well, here is what happened. I was updating the drivers for the thing, and it TOLD me that I needed SP1 for XP. I said, 'bah' horse crap. WELL, I installed the driver anyway without SP1 (that is another story all together) and XP crapped itself. I didn't have the disk to do a repair, and when I tried Last Known Good, my PC was crap by then. I tried to use the disc that came with my laptop...but Microsuck said, 'hey man, you already activated that copy you can't do this'...SO, after a trip to Best Buy, and almost buying Linux just to spite MS, I got a shiny new copy of XP and have the OS installed at least.

As far as that Tactical Board goes, as soon as I get that SOB working right, it is awesome. I was able to play and test with it before I blew my rig up, and I am already loving it. I can see why Machine would use it. It's nice.

PJ'l_Master
07-20-2003, 04:55 AM
Its about dang time you got that thing working right, but I didn't know you bought a whold new copy of windows. :bandhead: