PDA

View Full Version : GG BIGGD01

G|Star
10-15-2002, 07:54 PM
nice game,

to bad i had to leave.

and what did u meen with "u have an advantage"?

it was ur server...

i will play u again next week.

cu

BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 08:54 PM
g-star you changed rules during game and the advantage ment after a rule changed you were fully charged with health and armor. thats all. i really wish i had not played you or anyone as i was playing like crap and thats because i always do my first two games of the day. you were playing for a while as i just got home to work and foll around but thats that. why do you use your name in the game ?? whats reason for that?
that other guy was an ass for coming in our game--do you know who that was?

TheUltimateWarrior
10-15-2002, 10:12 PM
GREIVER is that your new name?

isnt GRIEVER an alias of somebody else?
or was that you too?

I have a screenie with somebody named GRIEF after that, the guy was GRIEVER and now i see GREIVER, i'm going crazy!

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-15-2002, 10:36 PM
You are ****ing crazy so don't worry man ;)

Grimmy
10-15-2002, 11:50 PM
Yea, what is with all the name changing?? Aren't you proud of the way you play if you are so good as you say/imply you are? If I have a bad day, I don't care that people know that it is me. Everyone has bad days. What don't ya stick with one name?

TheUltimateWarrior
10-16-2002, 06:43 AM
T3M[ The Bonecollector"]You are **** crazy so don't worry man ;)

thnx dude

atleast i'm not GAY as you are! :lol:

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 06:53 AM
lol no comment :mrgreen:

Chan
10-16-2002, 11:20 AM
Yes i was the one known as GRIEVER for some time, i had an arrangement with SAS, to practice something so... and btw i don't care to tell ppl who i am, if they ask me they can expect an answer if it really was ME

G|Star
10-16-2002, 03:46 PM
biggd01,

FIRST OF ALL:

i asked u if u only want shotguns u said yes.

at the 2nd frag u said lets play with all weapons so i said yes.

that was ur second game of the day..

it was my second game of 2 FREAKING WEEKS!

the game i played u before was my first.

i was lagging like hell in ur server but i didnt want to tell u that...

btw DONT f*cking start about name changes again...

G|Star
10-16-2002, 03:48 PM
btw bigd01,

U was the first in ur server i came 1 minute later.

it was in fortress and in the demo i saw u got 200 and 200

after that i killed u 5 times then darren uk showed up

he killed us some times and u rebooted

after i came in u said HOLD. i holded right where i were and i saw u got the freaking heart and u also got the armor.

now tell me if thats fair or not!!!!!!!!!!

TheUltimateWarrior
10-16-2002, 04:34 PM
relax dude

take a breath and relax!

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 04:47 PM
that was not what i was talking about. but i tell ya that guy pissed me off. i should not have even tried to play you as i was not prepared or warmed up. you were owning me without a doubt. i sucked all day yesterday and was not just that game. i also played some other guy 1 on 1 and he was kicking my ass also. i dont want you to think i was saying you were cheating and dont want you to think i am sore loser. i could of went on but like i said i was not warm or ready. i am sure you know what i mean as this happends to everyone also i am starting to think i have no chance even against leon in a 1 on 1 match. as i was playing it dawned on me that i really should not play 1 on 1 with anyone because i admit i suck 1 on 1. you won it whether we went dstance or 6 to -1--you won. i realized that the reason i lose at those matches is my patience level and my game play. i seem to kick ass in games as i win 90 percent of them but looking at my 1 on 1 status---put the fork in i am done.

again you were owning me in the match and you win--good job

i hope to see you in a normal game where i can kick your butt. you remember when i came into that game late where you met me- i was doing well and came in second. i got so pissed with that guy talking smack to us and him camping. yesterday was a bad day for me hopefully this one is better.

i can admit an asskick when it happends--dont like it-but can

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 05:04 PM
I think you guys need to do your warming up this week, come weekend, have someone make a private server and give you both the IP, and let you duke it out, no excuses, what is done is done.

If that don't work, well I tried.

G|Star
10-16-2002, 06:23 PM
k bigd01,

before that 1 on 1 i joined a game late where u was in.

ur final score was 36-25 i think my score was 24-2 i think :)

in only 4 minutes.

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 07:06 PM
it appears i am just getting bored with sam. i am looking for the next big thing to play. with sam its the same old thing. now alot of the talent really dont play anymore. i love a game where you have skilled people in there and everyone is a few points off to win. i was playing today and i won 50 % of the games and they were all close. alot of good players during the day here while most of work. lately you are luck to get a game with atleast 2 good players on the level which is ruined by a bunch of campers. blahhhhhh i am fed up with it. to bad time zones are off. i hope to get some good games in next week while you holland people are off from school.

"k bigd01,

before that 1 on 1 i joined a game late where u was in.

ur final score was 36-25 i think my score was 24-2 i think

in only 4 minutes."

yeah thats my point i get killed alot ck out some of my pics that are posted. its my style of play--i never stay still. also even though we were on my system i was still getting lag abit and not sure why. i kept falling in the lava which was killing my health. i was frustrated.

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 09:45 PM
Bigg, forget about it. Some time I will try to get on, so that we can have a fun match. Don't let him get to you. If he wants to make excuses why he lost or whatever happeneed, let him, but don't sink to his level. You are better then that :lol:

BIGGD01
10-17-2002, 04:24 AM
actually g-star is ok with me as i had bad day as you could notice in my games the whole day also in my posts. i hate letting this game get me pissed but i still suck at 1 on 1 games. its a complete different game playing with multiple people. i wish he was in the same time zone as we would be able to compete with me.

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 04:28 AM
There ya go, tell him to get a few people together, and you get a few people together, and duke it out lol

G|Star
10-17-2002, 04:45 AM
[quote:d7604a1f90="BIGGD01"]also even though we were on my system i was still getting lag abit and not sure why. i kept falling in the lava which was killing my health. i was frustrated.[/quote:d7604a1f90]

let's say my ping was 300+(freaking laggy for me)

and the level was little trouble where else can i get 24 kills in 4 minutes :)

Slice
10-17-2002, 04:50 AM
Hah 300, that would own for me ;) take a look at the game I just was able to get a 280 ping on in screenshots, only 6 deaths and 30 kills. So If I had any thing close to 200 you would not do as good as you think against me. ;)

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-17-2002, 11:46 AM
[quote:c589c4dd0a="BIGGD01"]it appears i am just getting bored with sam. i am looking for the next big thing to play. [/quote:c589c4dd0a]

tap,tap,tap, hello - UT2003? There are 200,000 people playing it. Is that big enough for you? We got 4 Gamemecca servers running it. LOL

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 05:04 PM
WOW, that is a lot of people. I am probably bottom on the list too. I suck at that game!