BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 10:46 PM
old crap :D

Snip3r
10-15-2002, 10:49 PM
Dam calm down :roll:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-15-2002, 10:51 PM
Slash is the Server boss. Contact him. He may be able to help you out.

BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 10:53 PM
slash who? i play with like 10 slashes ---is that g-star? i dont know who he is.

Snip3r
10-15-2002, 11:05 PM
I used to be a camper when I first started because I didnt know it was bad then someone told me to stop camping and they explained nicely and then I never camped again....In Serious Sam of course;)

BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 11:06 PM
the guy was an a-hole though.

BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 11:18 PM
I WILL NOT BE PLAYING TONIGHT UNTIL I COOL OFF BUT SOMEONE GET ME 411

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
10-16-2002, 01:11 AM
I've got some prozac if you need some. :D Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! :D

Slash
10-16-2002, 01:29 AM
How was he an Asshole? He never says anything to anyone. No, I will not be banning campers. If I did, where would it stop? Snipers, Spammers, Rocket whores? I don't like it either, but it is part of the game- like it or not.

10-16-2002, 01:31 AM
agreed.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-16-2002, 02:04 AM
Maybe we can ban gay people too. Watch out Hammer! LOL

Snip3r
10-16-2002, 02:12 AM
[quote:686055d741="OUTLAWS The Machine"]Maybe we can ban gay people too. Watch out Hammer! LOL[/quote:686055d741] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troop
10-16-2002, 02:14 AM
Hey, what about the powerup hogs?...............................LOL :P

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-16-2002, 04:04 AM
[quote:2cf12c1ebe="OUTLAWS The Machine"]Maybe we can ban gay people too. Watch out Hammer! LOL[/quote:2cf12c1ebe]

[size=24:2cf12c1ebe][color=orange:2cf12c1ebe][b:2cf12c1ebe]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/b:2cf12c1ebe][/color:2cf12c1ebe][/size:2cf12c1ebe] :P

Sirc
10-16-2002, 04:37 AM
[quote:0f6895e845="Slash"]How was he an Asshole? He never says anything to anyone. No, I will not be banning campers. If I did, where would it stop? Snipers, Spammers, Rocket whores? I don't like it either, but it is part of the game- like it or not.[/quote:0f6895e845]

Campers are not unique to SS. I've been playing AVP2 DM for the past few days and trust me, that game has campers too. Some of the people that have been playing for a long time know all the maps and all the high dark hiding places. They know where all the ammo and weapons are too. They will sit on their little perch and fire hunter-seeker rockets and kill you a moment after you respawn. It can be rather frustrating. But hey, ya gotta deal with it.

Heh, there are also the Machines and Hammers that roam around killing at will. Except there are HUNDREDS of AVP2 players with that skill level. :shock:

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 04:37 AM
[quote:7c81a7191a="OUTLAWS The Machine"]Maybe we can ban gay people too. Watch out Hammer! LOL[/quote:7c81a7191a]

LOL, then according to Slice, a lot of people, including himself would be banned :rofl:

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 06:26 AM
slash it wasnt just that he camps--sh*t i deal with that most of the games today but i didnt mention him coming into my 1 on 1 game with g-star and me talking smack. he is non competitive and would of just ignored his tactics if camping was his only tactic. he got to me three tmes yesterday but it is up to you to ban who ever you want on your server. it comes down to it that there are many people thta camp in the game now. i will change my strategy also. this will ruin the game as many will start pulling the same strategies and most will quit playing. i wish there were rules for who sucks up bandwidth but there are not unless i have my own server running again.

Dark Energy
10-16-2002, 10:09 PM
Hello all, Darren uk Here, BIGGD01 that was my friend NATHAN UK who was at my house who went into your sever as my name DARREN UK ,I am sorry about that? why not have a password on your sever so people cant get in..

& LIKE Slash Wrote i say nothing to people calling me Asshole & other nasty names cos i win a match, yes i Spam,camp, but i can play with out doing the other 2 things i have skills with most weaopns not that great with the knife, You Mercs must know what i mean when you win a match &
get people saying nasty things cos you win a match..be nice if thay did not..

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Darren. As for the password, well good idea/bad idea. I play at night, becuase I work second shift. So most of the clan players aren't on, fore then no one would be on the server at all. Then I would have to go back to getting my ass handed to me in UT03 :evil:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-16-2002, 10:39 PM
Wecome to the forums Darren. Don't worry, they get pissed at me to for my playing style. LOL :wink:

TheUltimateWarrior
10-16-2002, 10:49 PM
welcome to the forums
and show me your other skills when you play me in a server
so i can worry about another camper :lol:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-17-2002, 12:36 AM
Welcome to the forums Darren.

::: DARK PSI :::
10-17-2002, 12:47 AM
Darren UK is more than welcome here at GameMecca and on any server. Camping is a effective tactic for those who employ it right. I personally get my arse handed to me if I even attempt to camp so I just run around and shoot fools. :)

As for name calling, Darren has never said anything in a game harsh. In fact he rarely says much.. he just rains hell down upon everyone! ;)

Goober
10-17-2002, 12:52 AM
[quote:d5c73b84d3=":: DARK LEVIATHAN ::"]Darren UK is more than welcome here at GameMecca and on any server. Camping is a effective tactic for those who employ it right. I personally get my arse handed to me if I even attempt to camp so I just run around and shoot fools. :)

As for name calling, Darren has never said anything in a game harsh. In fact he rarely says much.. he just rains hell down upon everyone! ;)[/quote:d5c73b84d3]

I agree....Darren has never said much more than hi during a game.....Now if you could just bring an umbrella into the games the raining grenades wouldn't be as much of a problem :D

Sauron
10-17-2002, 12:55 AM
LOL

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 01:16 AM
[quote:8c70eafc9c="Terminathare"]Yo Darren! Welcome to the forums. I don't mind ya camping as long as ya share the marshmellows :wink:[/quote:8c70eafc9c]

Me either, just along with the marshmellows, don't forget the beer :drinking:

Sacrifice
10-17-2002, 01:26 AM
yeh darren never says anything

BIGGD01
10-17-2002, 04:19 AM
well how am i supposed to know that it wasnt you. i wish this was cleared up earlier but now it is. i do not remember you ever but everyone seems to know you are a good person so i am fine with that. i mainly got po'd from the 1 on 1 incident aswell as a rough day at work. i know many of you are still in school but some of us geeks have to work to provide for a family. my job is stressfull doing tech support and other crap so i hope people can understand i am human and also sometimes flyoff the handle with petty things. i usually get pissed if i dont know you and you are breaking my chops. most thta know me know my personality and am really a person who will help anyone that asks. i got mad at the smack that was talked in the game from someone i never met before. alot of people are using aliases too as i can see people i never played before doing well and i will get mad if they are camping. camping is part of the game, and everyone deals with so i guess i will deal with it. i have to change my strategy now as the stles have changed abit. i am really looking for a new sam game to play as i am getting bored and can see many others are. welcome to the forums darren and good luck with doa.

Sirc
10-17-2002, 04:38 AM
Peace and tranquility return to the GM forums.... :D

We're all human BIGGD01, and we all have bad moments. Don't sweat it.

I have been playing Alien vs Predator 2 online DM. That's pretty fun, and a few of the people here play together every Sunday. You might try that as a break from SS. Its not a replacement for SS, cause SS is too damn fun despite the problems, but its a nice change of pace.

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 04:49 AM
I have bad moments everyday. When they call me at work to a machine, and they say it don't run, fix it.

I could rip someone's head off when they say that grrrrr :chainsaw: :vamp:

Dark Energy
10-17-2002, 04:53 AM
Thanx to you all for Welcome me to the Forum
..........MARSHMELLOWS ALL ROUND.............. :wink:

=V= DOA =V= DARREN UK

Sirc
10-17-2002, 04:54 AM
LOL. Your welcome Darren. :D

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 05:42 AM
What about the beer??

BIGGD01
10-17-2002, 05:46 AM
one time i played drunk and it wa snot a fun experience. if you have a very good video card--enable all the feature in it and tell me if you throw up. it took me 10 minutes than blahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Grimmy
10-17-2002, 06:44 AM
lol, I have done that before too, I sucked.

The last time, I was in my own server with Ra/en, and he took cheap shots on my, as I was showing him something. bastard Ra/en :mrgreen:

Rivers
11-02-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah I disslike campers and spammers but its part of the game. But whatcha gonna do? A friend of mine (who is one of 3 in my little clan clan :( ) can't stand it and he has a hot head and starts telling everyone off. I disslike that cause it makes my small clan look like a bunch of assholes. I told him to control his temper and he has....kinda. Anyway its just part of the game and I understand it gets annoying. But heres a tip that works for me. Campers usally go to one weapon or spot after a while. They have several but there's usally one they love. Just play their game, sit there and wait and you'll always find them and kill them. Works for me when they start pissing me off bad. And anyways, its just a game. :wink:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-02-2002, 08:28 PM
[quote:8d9907fd0c="BIGGD01"]well how am i supposed to know that it wasnt you. i wish this was cleared up earlier but now it is. i do not remember you ever but everyone seems to know you are a good person so i am fine with that. i mainly got po'd from the 1 on 1 incident aswell as a rough day at work. i know many of you are still in school but some of us geeks have to work to provide for a family. my job is stressfull doing tech support and other crap so i hope people can understand i am human and also sometimes flyoff the handle with petty things. i usually get pissed if i dont know you and you are breaking my chops. most thta know me know my personality and am really a person who will help anyone that asks. i got mad at the smack that was talked in the game from someone i never met before. alot of people are using aliases too as i can see people i never played before doing well and i will get mad if they are camping. camping is part of the game, and everyone deals with so i guess i will deal with it. i have to change my strategy now as the stles have changed abit. i am really looking for a new sam game to play as i am getting bored and can see many others are. welcome to the forums darren and good luck with doa.[/quote:8d9907fd0c]

Hi Big D, if you're bored with SS2, try playing SS1 again. I have, and I love it!
Desert Temple is a nice map.
It really surprised me, how many people still played it.
Huggs and Kisses, HPC. :)

Slice
11-02-2002, 08:46 PM
[quote:b844b1d1f0="Rivers"]Yeah I disslike campers and spammers but its part of the game. But whatcha gonna do? A friend of mine (who is one of 3 in my little clan clan :( ) can't stand it and he has a hot head and starts telling everyone off. I disslike that cause it makes my small clan look like a bunch of assholes. I told him to control his temper and he has....kinda. Anyway its just part of the game and I understand it gets annoying. But heres a tip that works for me. Campers usally go to one weapon or spot after a while. They have several but there's usally one they love. Just play their game, sit there and wait and you'll always find them and kill them. Works for me when they start pissing me off bad. And anyways, its just a game. :wink:[/quote:b844b1d1f0]

Ya you must be talking about Raiden, he has quite the mouth on him. :shock:

Rivers
11-03-2002, 06:26 AM
Indeed I am Slice indeed. :|