PDA

View Full Version : Intro

PJ'l_Master
07-20-2003, 04:25 AM
I just thought I would introduce myself to the rest of the clan

My screen name is PJ'l_Master, and the only one I know here is Dissectional who told me to come here.

Yellow[GummiBear]
07-20-2003, 04:39 AM
welcome dude!!! haha I'm not {DS} but I'm a GummiBear and I'm gonna say hi anyway!! Gummis and {DS} are like bruthas anyway!!! :thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock: :drink:

PJ'l_Master
07-20-2003, 04:45 AM
Dissectional said that you guys were the ****... so I assume that you guys are damn good.

The biggest test I had was Dissectional on a LAN and I got my ass handed to me. I have gotten a lot better since than though.

|SCK|Sephiroth
07-20-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by PJ'l_Master@Jul 19 2003, 10:45 PM
Dissectional said that you guys were the ****... so I assume that you guys are damn good.

The biggest test I had was Dissectional on a LAN and I got my ass handed to me. I have gotten a lot better since than though.
owned by diss huh? dis still kicks eh?

PJ'l_Master
07-20-2003, 01:59 PM
yes he does but I am pretty positive I could give him a run for his money now

Yellow[GummiBear]
07-20-2003, 02:39 PM
well, I'll say we're getting better... I wouldn't exactly call us the shiz quite yet... we can still get whooped up on pretty good by other clans... anyway I hope to see you in {DS} practice sessoins... they're always lots of fun and a great way to improve skills

PJ'l_Master
07-20-2003, 03:00 PM
I hope I get to to but i only have a dial up that isn't even working at the right speed (its at 21.6 right now) :bandhead: I plan ot do a bitch session to magnus on monday :devil: however.

i do consider myself to be pretty good though