PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Whitehawks

Kemetian
07-21-2003, 05:07 AM
It has been a pleasure playing this game with you all and I wish you all the best. I will continue to play the game, but will no longer be part of the whitehawks.

I leave knowing that the whitehawks are and always has been in good hands with the leadership of khaderly, thaline, damz, chaaz, jax, mitchyl, tul, and roadr.

Have fun all and play hard!

Death Engineer
07-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Kemetian,

I regret to hear that you will no longer be a Whitehawk, but understand completely why you would want to leave (assuming you will still play). Thanks for all the help with spellcrafting and all the contributions to the guild. Have fun with whatever guild you're with and be sure to keep in touch.

DE / Mitchyl

Mr Clean
07-21-2003, 05:51 PM
So long Kem.....don't be a stranger though, you'll always welcome at GM. Stop in now and then!

:wave:

Thaline
07-23-2003, 06:41 AM
Keme,

I am sad to see you go, but we must all play in the way that will make us happy. I wish you and your new guild all the best. Take care, and thank you for all you have done to make the Whitehawks a great guild. We'll miss you.

Thaline

Damzelindistress
07-23-2003, 06:48 AM
Keme,
Looking foreward to seeing you in game but with your new guild Imperial Knights :) I know where to ge to if I am lfg :jammin: Take care and see ya around