servers. They used to be fine but the last
couple of weeks it has been like this.
I don't know why but it happens every time
now. :bandhead:

When i join European servers it is fine :WTF:

Any ideas? Because this is ruining my enjoyment now :unsure:

Sepra
07-28-2003, 11:36 AM
I've been noticing the same but havent said anything :unsure: Outlaws has always ran fairly smooth but lately....... :WTF:

A few days ago in Outlaws my ping was low about 160ish but I could hardly move at times. The sudden spikes and jerking made the game just about unplayable. And you know the weird thing.......that particular time it only happened when a player was near me. It would run smooth then the server would jerk. Low and behold someone was coming around the corner. Then in the duel, forget it. I could hardly move. :hmmm:

Die Hard
07-28-2003, 11:43 AM
yep thats it Sepra.

Something is definately different.....but WTF :WTF:

ME BIGGD01
07-28-2003, 10:52 PM
i am sorry but i feel i have been being pinged to death by some moron called the elf from bad boys clan. i am working on solution. also with everyone running ace it does not help the current lag problems in sam. anothe rthing is the long code produced in peoples tags and/or names that generates lag such as flashing or other effects. all these things have some sort of effect and add up. as for the bad boys clan all will pay for one because of the bs. i will ban the sub.

MR. SLiK
07-28-2003, 10:55 PM
net code sucks. the end.

YoungGun
07-28-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jul 28 2003, 10:52 PM
i am sorry but i feel i have been being pinged to death by some moron called the elf from bad boys clan. i am working on solution. also with everyone running ace it does not help the current lag problems in sam. anothe rthing is the long code produced in peoples tags and/or names that generates lag such as flashing or other effects. all these things have some sort of effect and add up. as for the bad boys clan all will pay for one because of the bs. i will ban the sub.
i thought they were banned from the outlaws servers, but i've seen them there a few times..

ME BIGGD01
07-28-2003, 11:12 PM
yes they are on outlaws servers also and they play dirty. what i mean is they team up with themselfs and go for kills. they don't kill eachother. i witnessed this after i was killed by them once in a game. they can't beat me any other way and have gavem a few ass whoopin's :P already. they just join in the games to piss people off. because they change there ip so much i will ban sweden completely to avoid them.

this is a pic from outlaws server

Sepra
07-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jul 28 2003, 07:12 PM
what i mean is they team up with themselfs and go for kills. they don't kill eachother.
:devil: No Sh!t and it drives me crazy!!