PDA

View Full Version : Skabz leaving

skabzvice
07-30-2003, 06:44 AM
Hey all, after a while of talking it over with the guild after the guild meeting tonight, I have decided to quit the Whitehawk guild. I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me out when I started. I will leave one char in the guild so I can keep a track as to how the guild goes... but all the others will be placed in various guilds. I'm not the only one who decided to leave the guild tonight, and I'm sorry to have to inform yall of this. I'll see yall all around sometime.

-Travis
aka Skabz
:wave:

Mitchyl
07-30-2003, 01:47 PM
2 questions:

Who else left?

What were the reasons for everyone's departure?

Mitchyl

skabzvice
07-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Mitchyl@Jul 30 2003, 01:47 PM
2 questions:

Who else left?

What were the reasons for everyone's departure?

I'm here to answer the 2 questions that were asked.

#1 "Who's left?" Well, to be honest, not many people are still there. Gharac, Els, roadr and destrem are the only people still playing on a regular basis.

#2 "What were the reasons of everyone's departure?" Well, mine might be different from other people's views, but, i felt like the guild was going no where. With damz and thaline leaving, I was pretty much now feeling that there would never be a guild master to get in contact with. I heard that they just promoted chaaz and jax to guild master, but, The only person i see online is jax. That is only some of the time too, mainly during the day when not alot of people are on. I also never see chaaz online at all. I mean, when only 3 people show up to a guild meeting that was posted for about a week, what are you to think? That's my 2 cents.

-Skabz

Death Engineer
07-30-2003, 06:49 PM
Hmm....I didn't ask who WAS left, I asked who ELSE left. But it's ok. I've got the whole scoop now. So your reason for leaving was because the guild wasn't going anywhere. (jots that down) k.

DE

skabzvice
07-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Jul 30 2003, 06:49 PM
Hmm....I didn't ask who WAS left, I asked who ELSE left.
Well, the other people that left were, Jonathon and all his chars, and maye. It may not be many other people that left, but all the one's that were on constantly left.

Damzelindistress
07-31-2003, 01:59 AM
Skabz,

Sorry to hear that you left :bawling: It was neither mine or Thalines intention for the Whitehawks to leave. You all were like family so it is sad to see all this happening but alas all good things must come to an end. I hope that for all the other Whitehawks that are staying you all have the patience to keep up with the game. If a guild does not have any mains that are 50's the guild bounty points will be slow to come by and thus the effectiveness of the guild in the realm. The herald still says that there are 25 active members in the guild so I hope that someone steps up and works to keep the guild going ;) I want to come back because the guild and the game was a way to take a break from real life but for a while it has lost its appeal. I hope that this explains it to you and you return... Will see you one day on line :rolleyes:

Slash
07-31-2003, 02:56 AM
I'm just a lvl 21 noob but I'm not going anywhere. :thumbs:

Mr Clean
08-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Well, goodbye to those who left :wave: