PDA

View Full Version : Minigunz

FlameRush
08-09-2003, 09:01 PM
Im makinga map calle dMinigunz, which all it has is a crap load of armor, health, and not much miniguns, but there are other weapons, I have a no powerup part in me now, and might make Eminem wannabe dude happy, so I dont want this torn down like my last topic, but however, I am getting better, I wont say I am expert, either am I a beginner, but in the middle, because Thudercall base got a good rating, and was my first map that done good, so almost about Torture pit, but I am going to make this level good, I was going to make a skybox, but I forgot how to, so it takes place in Klail, my own planet I am building in Serious sam...

Theres A grassy Klail, a Rocky Klail, and a ash Klail, I have added a silo to Miniguns, with the first minigun, I might go, and try to get SE back on my cpu, and get up to mapping on it...
Hopefully I do...

Then you all SE players, will be able to play Torture pit, but anyways, Mountain hills aint working out good, as I said, a good delay, and this map Miniguns will try to take a monthes work on it...

SIFI
08-09-2003, 09:07 PM
so, how long did it take you to make this map? :unsure:

FlameRush
08-10-2003, 01:04 AM
I thought of it in 5 secs, and started building it in a hour, I got a silo as I said...

FlameRush
08-15-2003, 01:29 AM
Uh nevermind bout this level, its a FE experiment level, I will probably release it next year for my experiments to be set out...